Dr. Blake Christensen, DO

Dr. Blake Christensen, DO

Interventional Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Blake Christensen, DO is an interventional pain medicine doctor who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. He has been practicing for 8 years.

14100 Parkway Commons Dr Ste 100

Oklahoma City, OK 73134

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • CHAMPVA
  • Community Care Network
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Christensen

See how frequently Dr. Christensen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spondylosis
Fibromyalgia
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Christensen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Interventional Pain Medicine

• Upper Back Pain

• Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Chronic Pain Management
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University Of Oklahoma
  • Interventional Pain Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • John H Stroger Hosp Cook Co
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Christensen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Christensen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Christensen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Christensen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Christensen to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Christensen's Performance
in Guthrie, OK |
Dr Christensen has been a true God-send to me! Without him I know that I would no longer be able to walk due to excruciating pain in my lumbar region. While he can’t fix the damage my numerous autoimmune diseases have done to my entire spine, God uses Dr Christensen and his gifts and talent to allow me to live life! Believe me when I say that he has his work cut out for him because my entire spine is in shambles. I have never experienced this level of relief until finding Dr C.
I have serious spine pain with dents, protrusions and twist in my back! Over many months, this Dr has never looked at my back in the 6 minutes he spends with me. No assessment ever! He refused to review my MRI, X-RAY and LAB reports. He doesn't listen to anything I say. He refused to see all specialist's reports. He changed every real pain med to what the pharmacist said was not pain meds at all. I spend 20 or so hours in bed daily in SEVERE pain now! He only wants to do injections b/c it pays.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr Christian, after several unsuccessful attempts, at receiving my lower back and left leg pain, referred me to another Dr. I was told that since it would be a while before I could get into the new Dr. that he had promised to keep my prescriptions filled until my new appointment. THIS IS NOT TRUE. I was told by the nurse that I would be taken care of, but when I called in for the refills I was told no, and if I have problems go to the ER. It’s hard to believe a Dr would flat lie like that.
in El Reno, Oklahoma |
This was my first visit and I was very nervous. After 30 years of specialists and doctors (well some didn't seem to care and some were very unkind. )Dr. Christensen was very kind. He listened to me and he cared. The staff was also very kind and helpful. I thank God for my new dr Rise kester and Dr. Christensen. I know it will take a miracle for me to be well but I just want to have a quality of life. God bless!
Tahlequah, OK |
I had seen a couple other pain doctors in town and had been misdiagnosed because they were too busy. Dr. Christensen took time to examine, explain the MRI and the diagnosis. Now I feel better than I have for the past twenty years after the injections. Thank you for your help Dr. C!!!
Columbus, OH |
Thank you for taking the time to explain my MRI and review the images! Since my procedure the horrible pain radiating down my leg has gone completely away! Thank you again!
Kansas City, MO |
Thank you for listening and caring Dr. Christensen! I'm so glad to be able to live pain free without surgery!
Oklahoma City, OK |
Excellent doctor, he listens nd cares! Ha is able to offer injections in the office injection suite that are 1/5 the price of a procedure at a hospital! Thank you doctor Christensen!
Oklahoma City, OK |
This man is an absolute joke of a "physician" He is rude and pompous. All he wants to do is procedure after procedure even when it does not work. He cares solely about his pocket book. The arrogance of this quack is almost humerous. He will lie to your face and tell you you don't really have pain, you just think you do. He did not even know what prescription he had put me on last at my second and last appointment with him. I even got my records from a hospital where he had done a procedure on me
Excellent bedside manner and great staff! Thank you so much Dr Christensen for your help!
Phoenix, AZ |
I can't say enough about how great this guy is! He's very good at what he does. I don't get nervous about going in, the staff is always friendly, and every treatment has been excellent (which is saying a lot; I've been to other pain mgmt docs).
Oklahoma City, OK |
Excellent bedside manner and really cared about what I had to say. I was very impressed and would recommended him to a family member or closest of friends!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
To be fair, i need to update a review for the Doctor. The office staff seems abysmally overwhelmed are not allways helpfull, and was the cause of the poor review. When you are in unsufferable pain and not getting the service you require, its quite easy to blame the doctor. Once I was able to clear the path to him, he has since done wonders in my treatment and made it possible to return to "normal life" without a basket full of narcotics. Thank you Dr. Im am indebted to you. Sincerely.
Norman, OK |
Horrible at reading discogram after you had an MRI and a myelogram that says you have herniated disc and he said you don't have one very aragonite and full of his self
Have you seen Dr. Blake Christensen, DO?
Are you Dr. Christensen?

• CHAMPVA
  • Community Care Network
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Christensen has admitting privileges