Dr. Blair Jordan, MD

Dr. Blair Jordan, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. Blair Jordan, MD is a general surgery specialist in Conroe, TX and has been practicing for 33 years. He specializes in general surgery and vascular surgery.

North Pines Surgical Specialists

508 Medical Center Blvd Ste 150

Conroe, TX 77304

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
  • Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
  • Community Health Choice
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • HealthSmart
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Jordan

See how frequently Dr. Jordan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Port Placements or Replacements
Arteriovenous Shunt Creation
Dialysis Access Procedures

Dr. Jordan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jordan "Provide exceptional care with a personal touch to all patients."

• General Surgery

• University Tex Med Br
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • University Tex Med Br
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Jordan has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Jordan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jordan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jordan's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jordan to family and friends

Dr. Jordan's Performance

I found Dr Jordan to be professional as well as being personal. He made us feel that he was concerned with our feelings but also made sure we understood all that was going to happen and all the possible outcomes. His follow through was well done. He came in early and cleared me to go home the next...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I had a vns surgery done yesterday and doctor Jordan and his staff was very wonderful with me Docter Jordan explain to me my opinion before surgery if I need surgery again I ask for doctor Jordan he is very welcome and kind to his patients and he made me laugh if you need a vns surgery done for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

He takes his time and you don't feel like he is in a hurry and very good at explaining things to you and asking him questions helps alot!! Very good surgeon and knows what he is doing!! I have no problems with him!! His staff is really good and there for you!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

He did good job to take care of me.. check on me.... I will come back to him if I ever need to take care of it.. Thanks you for be wonderful doctor.. Keep up and take care of other people...
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Dr. Jordan is a great doctor I chose him to do my first Hernia surgery and wasn't expecting to have to have another surgery but I did and my husband and I talked and said we wanted doctor Jordan to do this Hernia surgery, and if I would ever need anymore surgery it would be Dr. Jordan because I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

More General Surgery Specialists like Dr. Jordan at North Pines Surgical Specialists

General Surgery Specialist