Dr. Bita Pour-Jafari, MD

Dr. Bita Pour-Jafari, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Bita Pour-Jafari, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 40 years old.

1200 Binz St Ste 900

Houston, TX 77004

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Pour-Jafari

Dr. Pour-Jafari's Experience

Dr. Pour-Jafari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Asthma
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Confusion
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shortness of Breath

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Education data for Dr. Pour-Jafari is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Pour-Jafari has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Pour-Jafari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pour-Jafari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pour-Jafari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pour-Jafari to family and friends
Dr. Pour-Jafari's Performance
Houston, TX |
Very professional and caring. Takes time to listen to your concerns.
in Houston, TX |
I am 67 years old and it is three years that Dr Jafari is my physician. It is a great experience for me to have such expert doctor. She is the best physician that I had ever seen in my life.
in Houston, TX |
I come from a family of Doctor’s and Dr. Jafari treated me like family from day one and her staffs are equally giftedly amazing. The whole office environment makes you feel the same way. Her practice should be duplicated around the world in truly helping and caring for her doctor–patient relationships skills.
Houston, TX |
I went to see Dr. Jafari for a legitimate concern I had about my health. She ordered inappropriate tests and expected me to go to an imaging center that I can only assume she gets a kick back from. She never called with results about my blood work or imaging. I attempted to call her multiple times with no information given to me. Would not recommend this MD unless you want to be ignored. Extremely disappointed with the care received. (I am in the health field and know what is expected from MDs)
in Houston, TX |
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Bita pour-Jafari. I have been a grateful patient for 2 years. She is a great listener and took the time to answer all of my questions about a previous misdiagnosis (from a previous doctor) that was life changing. I am forever grateful for her understanding in the matter and the need for a second opinion. I highly recommend!!
in Houston, TX |
Good experience. She is a runner so she understood where I was coming from. Office was bright and clean. She did not appear to be rushed to get to the next patient as so many seem these days.
in Houston, TX |
My experience with Dr. Pour-Jafari was great. She very detailed and makes suggestions when necessary
in Houston, TX |
It seems we finally found a nice doctor in Houston. She is kind of person you easily trust and feel comfortable with. If you are looking for a family doctor with caring, sincere, and empathetic attitude, she is the one.
Houston, TX |
You will not believe haw nice doctor Bita Pour Jafari can be. She is very attentive to your problems and takes the time to look in to every aspect of your health. I recommend her with enthusiasm.
in Houston, TX |
Love going to see Dr. Jafari, she is very knowledgeable and compassionate. Her attention to detail cannot be matched.
Best Dr. I've found!
in Houston, TX |
Loving and caring for her patients.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Bita Pour -Jafari is the best. She is warm and very caring. She does not rush and treat you like another paycheck. I love the care that I get with her and her staff.
in Houston, TX |
She is so kind and helpful. She listens to you and give you a good advice.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pour-Jafari is a great Doctor; very nice office , staff and friendly environment.
in Houston, TX |
I highly recommend her she great. I never have to wait long. She is a great listener caring and attentive.
in Houston, TX |
Best Doctor I have ever found! She listens, answered my questions, called me to follow up... yes she did! Not a nurse but her- the Doctor !!! How many people can say , yeah my Doctor called me today? Ummmm none, it's always a staff member. And she called me every day until she got me on the phone and asked ME if this was a good time to review my symptoms of concern !
in La Porte, TX |
I believe Dr. Pour Jafari is best in class,she is concerned with patient problems and updated with latest medical knowledge,I am so lucky to know her as my Doctor.
in Houston, TX |
My wife and I both see Dr. Jafari and we could not be more satisfied. She knowledgeable, personable, and truly caring.
She's really great!
in Manvel, TX |
Dr Jafari is a caring person. She listens to your concerns.
in Houston, Texas |
Dr. Pour-Jafari and her staff are all wonderful. Beginning with the level of care received to the friendliness. Highly recommend!!
in Pearland, TX |
I see Dr. Jafari at least twice a year. Absolutely love her. She is interested in my health and my life. She is extremely knowledgeable. Bianca her nurse is awesome as well. These ladies make me feel right at home. The front office ladies are always up beat and friendly and always eager to help. Great job. I love my Dr. would recommend her to anyone.
in Houston, TX |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Jafai to all my family and friends. She has been caring and she listens to your complaints. The doctor is professional and thorough.
in Houston, TX |
The front desk staff was very prompt and courteous. Everyone, including the phlebotomist, was perfect! Dr. Jafari was extremely knowledgeable and very professional in addressing all of my questions and concerns. She along with all of the staff made me feel extremely comfortable the entire time I was there!
in Houston, TX |
She is a wonderful doctor, I would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Jafari is very caring and very efficient doctor. My first I was very pleased. I would recommend her to everyone I know.
in Houston, TX |
Excellent Doctor. Was very interested in my problem and also call way after hours to help me out when I need a referral to go to another doctor. Also is getting trained in nutrition so she can better help people. I would tell everyone to go to see her. In fact I told my son to change his PCP to her and he did.
in Anchorage, AK |
Very thorough and relatable. I am from Alaska. Had to see a doc in Houston to get meds refilled while my wife was being treated at MD Anderson for cancer. Doc Pour-Jafari was very responsive in seeing that the local pharmacy got orders for all my meds (and one additional she said my blood work suggested). Glad I checked Healthgrades before I chose my Houston doc. Wife's cancer is now terminal. I will be returning to Alaska to see my long time doc. Hope someone else benefits by seeing DocP-J.
in Houston, TX |
My experience with Dr. Pour-Jafari was the best I would trade her in for nothing, she is the best doctor ever. Dr. Jafari takes her time with you and talk to you I really lover her.
Houston, TX |
She is so patience and takes enough time for her patients. Staffs are so friendly and perfect
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Jafari is a very good doctor. She listens to your needs. And friendly and easy to talk to. I have no problem getting in to see her. If I call her Nurse she sometime call me back.
Houston, TX |
It is clear that Dr. Jafari is very knowledgeable and cares deeply about her patients. She really takes her time to listen, ask questions, and consider all treatment options. I have never felt rushed or ignored when speaking to her.
in Houston, TX |
I simply feel comfortable with her and I love how she really tries to help me in any way possible! I definitely recommend!
in Houston, Texas |
I have been going to different doctors around the medical center for several years and Dr. Jafari is one of the best doctors I have been to. Also the staff is very helpful and friendly.
Wrote a script with my name incorrectly spelled and then acted like it was my fault...like I was trying to go by an alias. Meanwhile the paperwork i had filled out and spelt my name on 6 different pages with my signature all had the correct spelling. On top of that- pretended a fax was not sent to them when I had my out of state doctor send me a fax confirmation. Spoke to the receptionist in regards to this...and basically wasted my time. Spent $140 out of pocket for the 1st consultation visit
in Houston, TX |
I love Dr.Bita. She always has a smile. She is very experienced in all areas of medicine and take care of almost any problem I have. Plus she's cute, too. (:)
Have you seen Dr. Bita Pour-Jafari, MD?
Are you Dr. Pour-Jafari?