Dr. Binoy Jani, MD

Dr. Binoy Jani, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Binoy Jani, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Fredericksburg, VA. He is 45 years old.

927 Maple Grove Dr Ste 209

Fredericksburg, VA 22407

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Jani

See how frequently Dr. Jani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Stye
Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
Eyelid Disorders

Dr. Jani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jani "At Vista Eye Specialists, we are dedicated to providing you with better vision through better care. Our mission is to provide the finest quality eye care by delivering exceptional medical and surgical results and achieving optimal patient outcomes through investment in advanced technology, continuing education, and access to the latest clinical information. We will take the time to listen to each of your concerns and maintain a comfortable and friendly environment for your eye care."

• Ophthalmology

• Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Dystrophy
  • Corneal Scar
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

• Laser Surgery
  • Nearsighted Surgery
  • Ocular Prosthetics
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Lehigh University
  • Case Western Res Univ/Univ Hospital Cleveland
  • University Tx/Sw Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Gujarati

Dr. Jani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jani to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Jani's Performance
Baltimore, MD |
Wonderful. As pleasant as a surgical experience could possibly be! I would engage surgeon Jani again in future but I merely a mortal and am yet to evolve to the higher? plane of Cyclops!!
in Fredericksburg |
" My experience with Dr. Jani and his staff was Excellent and I would recommend them to everyone. THANK YOU!!!!! Janet Cornell
in Stafford, VA |
I recently had cataract surgery. Dr. Jani explained my options for replacement lenses and I chose multifocal lenses. I am thrilled with the results. I no longer need eye glasses and, for the first time in my life, I have binocular vision.. My only regret is that I didn.t have this surgery sooner.. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Jani and his staff.
in Gordonsville, VA |
I am thrilled with the outcome of my cataract surgery. I never imagined I could see so clearly. Dr. Jani is truly a miracle worker. I highly recommend this office to anyone. The staff is kind and caring, too.
Culpeper, VA |
I had cataract surgery on both eyes. Dr. Jani and support staff were very proficient and efficient throughout the process.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Today I went back to see Dr.. Jani To have a YAG Procedure done in the office. As usual everyone at the office was very friendly and professional.. I was taken within five minutes of my appointment.. Dr Jani examined my eyes and performed the procedure which was successful. In the past he removed cataracts from both of my eyes and to this day I tell people that those two procedures were the most painless pleasant surgeries I have ever experienced.
in Culpeper, VA |
Dr. Jani is phenomenal. He is the most knowledgeable doctor in his field of medicine today. His performance in eye medicine far surpasses any other doctor I have ever trusted with my eye sight. I have never heard a negative comment from anyone who has had a procedure done by him. He uses the latest and greatest technology in eye medicine that is available. He is always available and his staff is considerate and well informed. I recommend him to everyone I meet who is in need of an Eye Specialist
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Jani performed surgery for cataract removal on both of my eyes. He did an outstanding job. His staff were very helpful and from beginning to end on preparation for my surgery. Dr. Jani's acute skills, knowledge in his professional and caring manner is the best. I highly recommend him to anyone needing the best care for eyes support and better vision.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I think Dr. Jani is an excellent doctor. I especially like his staff, they are very professional and pleasant, I only hope the good Doctor appreciates them and pays them a good salary as they deserve it.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I've been going to Dr. Jani since he came back to the Fred'burg area. He's done 4 surgeries on my eyes, as well as an unexpected emergency surgery on Labor Day weekend. I have complete faith and trust in his skills and the advice he provides. He's always willing to talk, offering a range of possible solutions to the issue at hand. His staff is the best and always there when you need them. My only issue is scheduling - having to wait over an hour for a scheduled appointment is a bit much.
in Spotsylvania, VA |
My recent surgical experience was smooth from start to finish. The office staff was polite, helpful and caring. I am always impressed with their professional appearance which I find very reassuring. I found Jessica and Heather to be very efficient and patient with me.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Highly recommend this very professional organized doctors office, they care is top notch, all the employees are friendly and efficient and helpful, and very happy with the results , I would recommend him to anyone, I wish more doctors offices ran with more efficiency and care like Dr. Jani
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Jani and his staff are awesome. I put off having my cataract surgery for a year out of fear. I really should have had it done last year. These people are wonderful. From Kindra at the front desk, to Stella and all her amazing tech during the exam, to Dr. Jani, both in the office and at the surgery center, what an amazing group of people helping me get trough this! And what a simple, straight forward procedure.Well, left eye done, right eye in two weeks. Already seeing better than in years!
The entire procedure eas a terrific experience!!.In spite of my nervousness, You & your staff made me feel at ease & very comfortable. It was a wonderful life experience journey & I look forward to my next visit with you!! Thank You for all you did to enable my vision in my left eye..Sincerely, Diane Ramey. ??
Culpeper, VA |
I recently had eye surgery on both eyes and am amazed at the results. I am now seeing 20/20 after many years of glasses and contact lenses. I highly recommend Dr. Jani.
in King George, VA |
Dr. Jani is excellent. I highly, highly recommend him, his staff and the Surgi-Center. I had cataract surgery on both eyes. Each pre-op, surgery and post-op session went extremely smoothly. Every staff member was very efficient, highly professional and caring. The results are spectacular. I tell friends that I was seeing life as an old VHS tape before the surgeries and now I see life on blue-ray. Thanks to Dr. Jani and all the staff. I am recommending you to anyone I talk to!
in Montross VA |
Recently had cataract surgery on both eyes two weeks apart. My first surgery went well with the exception that I became extremely nauseous from the anesthesia and pain killers. My second eye I opted for no anesthesia or pain killer. Dr Jani must be a highly skilled surgeon as I went through the procedure with no pain or discomfort.I doubt that there are not many who would let their patients try this. I was very confident in his skill and would highly recommend him.
in Culpeper, VA |
His experience and professional approach is outstanding
in Sterling, VA |
Dr Jani is ,without a doubt, the best eye surgeon you could possibly have.His reputation is far and wide, we travel to see him.He has dedicated and helpful staff and perfect facilities, and is also a wonderful,dedicated,highly educated,with many awards Doctor.Thankful to have found him.janet bagwell
Culpeper, VA |
My experience with Dr. Jani and his staff has been excellent! He explained everything to me in his office prior scheduling my cataract surgery. After care has been excellent. I feel very welcoming in his office when I've returned to either the Fredericksburg or Culpeper Office. Jessica has been excellent also in explaining any concerns I've had. I will continue seeing Dr. Jani. I will not hesitate in recommending him to anyone.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Jani is not only professional, but also caring, personable and extremely knowledgeable. I felt comfortable with Dr. Jani, both during exams and during the actual cataract surgery, knowing that he was expert in his field and concerned about me throughout the entire process. l recommend Dr. Jani to anyone who is considering cataract surgery. In addition, the office staff and the technicians are wonderful. Everyone helped make my experience very positive.
in Spotsylvania, VA |
Top notch doctor and surgeon. Friendly and efficient staff. Special mention to Jessica.
in King George, VA |
Dr Jani and his staff were friendly, patient oriented, and informative during all visits. Dr Jani took his time explaining the procedure and the options available. Jamie, Debbie, and Faith were professional and friendly during the examinations. They made you feel at ease and comfortable during the procedures.
Fredericksburg, VA |
I have been going to Dr. Jani for over 4 years. I know he's in demand sInce I have to make my appointments weeks and even months in advance. However, if he wants a follow-up, he will arrange for an earlier date. His office waiting room isn't the most comfortable, but why should your care if you're getting the best eye specialist in the area. I certainly don't. He has a quite capable staff, including Stella his tech and Kindra his receptionist who was at his Culpeper office when I saw him.
in Culpeper. VA |
Such a skilled and caring doctor with a terrific team at CSC. My recent laser surgeries were a positive experience because of the calming effect of this professional team who make a very anxious surgery less stressful. A joy to see clearly again, enjoying bright and vivid sights!
in Hustle VA |
Service as excellent by both Dr. Janii and Tech: Debbie. Everything was explained as to the procedure and what to expect.
in Culpeper, VA |
Dr. Jani is knowledgable, listens well, and is compassionate. I feel that I am part of the decision-making process. The problems with my eyes stabilized, then improved.
Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Jani removed cataracts in both of my eyes. He was outstanding explaining the process and did an excellent job. Everyone at the surgical center was friendly, attentive and extremely professional. The entire experience was made much far less "traumatic" due to the wonderful care by everyone. I have no hesitation in enthusiastically recommending Dr. jani and his entire team!
in Stafford, VA |
On Memorial Day 2014 I suffered a stroke of the eye. I went to Stafford Hospital and the ER Doctor made a phone call to Dr. Jani who agreed to see me that day. He opened his office that same day to examine me and see if there was any chance of saving my eyesight. Unfortunately my eye sight was to far gone but I will always be grateful to Dr. Jani for his help. I still see him for my eye exams and am will soon be having cataract surgery, I have faith in Dr. Jani and would definitely recommend
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I always feel like I'm getting the best care in Dr Jani's office. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. Shout out to Stella for helping me try to get Xiidra from Anthem. She's spent a lot of time trying to help me, and I really appreciate it.
Spotsylvania, VA |
Dr. Jani has preformed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. He has done a great job both times.
Fredericksburg, VA |
I have had cateracts removed. Great job. My follow up review with the doctor has resulted in vision I have not had since I was a kid!
Have you seen Dr. Binoy Jani, MD?
Are you Dr. Jani?

Visit Dr. Jani

Dr. Jani accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO