Family Medicine  |
Dr. Billy Boring Sr, MD
Dr. Billy Boring Sr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in McKinney, TX. He is 88 years old and has been practicing for 63 years. Dr. Boring Sr is affiliated with Medical City McKinney.

1441 Redbud Blvd

McKinney, TX 75069

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Boring Sr

Dr. Boring Sr's Experience

Dr. Boring Sr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Boring Sr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Univ. Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated 1954
  • Brackenridge Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Brackenridge Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Boring Sr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boring Sr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boring Sr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boring Sr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boring Sr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boring Sr to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Boring Sr's Performance
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr Boring Jr. had excellent recommendations for me to advance my physical health and stamina as I hit my 60's. Thank you so much and looking forward to many more years of running and biking without pain or other issues.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Boring, Jr., is one of the finest physicians I have ever gone to in my 72 years. My Wife and I have been under his care since 1996, and we would recommend him to any one looking for a very strong clinical mind and great Christian values.
in McKinney, TX |
Dr. Boring Jr has been my family doctor for about 30 years. He's always been great and I have trouble reading the negative reviews. He's very kind and knowledgeable. There was a time when I didn't have insurance and he was extremely generous to me. I get the feeling from the bad review I read that the person may have been looking for prescription drugs. If you go to him for that reason, then you will be "interrogated" as you should.
in Allen, TX |
Dr. Boring Sr. always listens to all my concerns, and advises me on the kind of treatment he is prescribing. I have had no issues getting an appointment, or waiting long to see the doctor. The office could use some updates, but he has been at the office for many years. Very trustworthy.
in Mckinney, TX |
You will not find a better Doctor than Dr. Boring. He is a brilliant diagnotician, incredibly well-read, and is the most caring and positive doctor I have ever met. I have never felt rushed by him; in fact, it is as is he had no other patients after me. He and his staff waited for me on Friday afternoon when I called for a last-minute appointment. When I go to his office, it's as if I am visiting family. All of his nurses and administrators are very friendly and caring.
in Mckinney, TX |
This man embarrassed me, insulted me, and interrogated me. He asked questions, and interrupted me when I tried to answer. He was more into acting like an investigator than a doctor and talking with me about my condition or medicines that I have been prescribed. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, and I will never return.
in Bonham, TX |
Dr Boring Jr is a kind and considerate Md. He listens and never interrupts while giving your symptoms. He never makes snap diagnoses. He makes sure you understand what the treatment will be and what is required of you to get better. He will not hesitate referring you to a specialist if needed. He is familiar and has worked with the people he is referring you too. Everyone is friendly and professional in the office.
Mckinney, TX |
If you want an incompetent office who loses your appointment as a new patient, and basically tells you that you have never called them to make an appointment with them, this is the place for you. I called over a month out to schedule a physical. They took my insurance information. Even gave me information over the phone. However, now the day of when I call to confirm, the appointment has mysteriously disappeared. Or rather, their office doesn't know how to enter information in a computer.
Have you seen Dr. Billy Boring Sr, MD?
Are you Dr. Boring Sr?