Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Bill Huang, MD
Dr. Bill Huang, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Everett, WA. He is 44 years old. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett.

Everett Bone and Joint

1100 Pacific Ave Ste 300

Everett, WA 98201

Dr. Bill Huang, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Huang

Your health and quality of orthopaedic care are my top priorities. As a fellowship trained joint replacement surgeon, I am here to help you become informed and more confident about the incredible realm of treatments available for your arthritis. My commitment is to provide a world-class, cutting-edge treatment option for my patients with hip and knee arthritis.

Dr. Huang's Experience

Dr. Huang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Bunion
  • Cartilage Degeneration
  • Cartilage Tear
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Dysplasia
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Arthritis
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lupus

• Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• The Johns Hopkins University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of California, San Diego
  • Anderson Orthopaedic Research Institutue
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Huang has no media or publications listed.

• Mandarin

Dr. Huang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huang to family and friends
Dr. Huang Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We value your opinions and concern and hope you keep our office in mind for any orthopedic concerns.

Dr. Huang's Performance
in Arlington, WA |
I have had two joint replacements by Dr. Huang and would not even consider another Dr. He is the absolute best! Not only is he an excellent surgeon, but he takes time with you, making sure you have all the answers to ensure a favorable outcome. His physician assistant Mark and nurses are also excellent and I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Dr. Huang and his team at EBJ.
in Millkreek WA |
Dan Lee Mickelson, I would like to say how fourchinet I feel to have hooked up with Dr Huang, I really don't like anything to do with surgery and it seems like Dr Huang made everything okay, I just can't say enough positive things about Dr Huang and his hole staff, ( HIGHLY RECOMMEND BY ME )
in Everett, WA |
Dr Huang was wonderful from start to finish in all aspects of my care when I needed both my hips replaced. I found him to be professional, pleasant, and very easy to talk to. I also found out from all other care depts how well thought of he is by his colleagues and team. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone needing hip knee replacements. Thank you again Dr Huang for all your care.
in Marysville, WA |
About 2 years ago I fell from a ladder fracturing my right knee. Upon the healing of the fracture my knee deteriorated to the point where I desperately needed knee joint replacement. Being referred to Dr. Huang by my general physician with high recommendations, my surgery occurred about a month ago. The result has been amazing and Dr. Huang has been wonderful, forthright and concerned for my successful rehabilitation. I would highly recommend Dr. Huang as an orthopedic surgeon!
in Snohomish, WA |
Have had only excellent experiences with Dr. Huang's treatment and surgery. Could recommend him to any of my friends (and have).
in Stanwood, WA |
This is the 2nd replacement Dr. Huang has completed on me. Three years ago, right knee replaced! February 14, 2017, left hip total replacement. He is the kindest, most honest & caring doctor for these type of surgery. Would only have him work on my joints. Absolutely love him, his assistant Mark and the ladies who work for him. Extremely helpful ! ! !
in Camano Island, WA |
Dr. Huang is clear and easy to understand when explaining the procedure and the diagnosis. He has an excellent reputation among the Physical Therapy folks who see his patients post op. I would easily recommend and have to friends. I am two months post op hip replacement.
in Mukilteo, WA |
Dr. Huang takes the extra steps to make sure your knee replacement fixes your knee problem(s). A well thought out plan for preparing for surgery, follow-up care and physical therapy sets a program to make sure there is not a failure. Dr. Huang is knowledgeable, skilled, experienced, and committed to top quality outcomes and patient care. The entire experience with Dr. Huang and his staff, the team at Everett Bone and Joint, the home care nurses and physical therapists reflects this quality.
in Marysville, WA |
The surgery was great. Had no problems with scheduling or refilling medications. Would recommend Dr. Huang as his statistics for complications is low and his overall outcomes is excellent
in Snohomish, WA |
Top Quality! Had some concerns about having my hip replaced, but Dr. Huang did a great job! He is very confident, precise and efficient. I really felt confident with him because you can tell he's very knowledgeable and a perfectionist. I feel great and he will be be replacing my other hip too!
in Lake Stevens, WA |
Was not looking forward to knee replacements especially since I need both done. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Huang. Sure glad I followed up . Dr. Huang and his associates were all extremely friendly and professional. They explained everything that was going to happen step by step and answered any questions we had. Never rushed us. He was clear on exactly what he needed for me to do for prep and what was expected of me after. Highly recommend him to anyone for total knee replacement.
in Greenbank, WA |
Dr. Huang was very quick and straight forward. You have to make sure t questions as the recovery process is so important to the outcome of the surgery.
in Mill Creek, WA |
Dr. Huang replaced both my hips. Both successful. The thing that actually impressed me the most about Dr. Huang is that every health care professional I came in contact with would go out of their way to let me know they thought he was the best at his specialty. The professionals I refer to are the nurses and physical therapists associated with the hospital or local to the area, not just his staff. Their universal praise was often unsolicited and meant more to me than any individual anecdotes.
in Mount Vernon,WA |
Dr. Huang was recommended to me by a friend that had recent knee surgery. I checked his credentials out on line and made an appointment with him about Hip Surgery. It was a very positive visit and had him perform my Hip replacement surgery. It was a very positive experience and the post op care was great. I would recommend Dr. Huang to anyone who needs Hip or knee surgery. An excellent Doctor!
in Lake Steveens, WA |
I was recommended to Dr. Huang from. Long time business associate. Glad I took his advice. I highly recommend Dr. Huang and Providence Hospital Everett campus.
in Lake Stevens , Washington |
Dr. Huang has replaced both of my hips and one knee in the last 8 years. After my first hip replacement, the outcome was so positive that I didn't consider anyone else when my other hip required replacement, nor when my knees required replacement surgery. I will be going to him for my second knee surgery. He is a master orthopedic surgeon, who truly cares for his patients, believes in good medicine and remains on the cutting edge of surgical procedures. I recommend him above all others.
in Snohomish, WA |
I have the utmost respect and confidence in Dr. Huang. I had two hip replacements performed by him and they both were done excellently. I have already referred him several times.
in Snohomish |
Dr. Huang is the best. He has done both of my hip replacements, and both were very successful. Within a few weeks, I had great increase in mobility and limited pain. He is excellent with after surgery pain management and supervising physical therapists and nurses doing the follow up. I had to go to the ER for something on the other leg and his staff followed up afterward the very next day. They were very reassuring and knowledgeable. I am recommending him to my friends.
in Snohomish, WA |
Dr. Huang was recommended to me by my general practitioner. He is a wonderful doctor. He is very caring of his patients. He explains everything in terms that you can understand. I will and have recommended him to family and friends.
in Everett, WA |
Dr. Huang replaced my right knee in mid Oct. Its now been a month since surgery and i'm doing great! I feel very fortunate to have chosen Dr. Huang and his team, Tonya and Mark.They took excellent care of me from the very first visit, through surgery and the follow-up appointment. I would tell anyone who has to have a knee replacement that Dr. Huang would be my recommendation.He is the only Dr. I will have perform surgery on my left knee when he tells me the time is right.
in Tulalip, WA |
Great outcomes. Very helpful Easy to understand answers to questions
in Snohomish, WA |
Dr. Huang was very friendly, informative, and explained in detail everything I wanted to know. I would recommend him as I consider him "top rate" in his field of surgery.
in Lynnwood, WA |
Chose Dr. Huang because of good recommendations. Had right knee replacement Sept. 2015. Progressed with good bend and straightening but complained about knee popping/clicking at 4 month visit. I was told it could be normal and live with it. I am now 15 months post surgery and the knee popping is painful jabs. I put up with it but my GP said I should follow up. Problem is I am a snowbird in AZ so putting it off. Now a decision about doing the left knee or choosing another orthopedic.
in MARYSVILLE, WA |
Dr. Huang replaced my left knee. I was doing well, but pain in my knee cap often..xray showed knee cap put back on to low. Almost 11 months later I moved my leg and had horrible pain and could not stand. Leg turned black and red and very swollen..applied ice. I called the office to make an appt. and Tonya was VERY NASTY to me, now I am afraid to go back to them. I went to my doctor and blood tests show I have an infection. I now have to see another doctor because xray shows a loosening.
Anacortes, Wa |
Dr. Huang is very knowledgeable and tells you exactly what to expect and I am very pleased with the outcome of my first knee replacement.
in Stanwood, WA |
I had a knee replacement done by Dr.Huang and I am very satisfied with the care I received. I am two months out and am doing remarkably well. The whole office staff was kind and helpful. I felt the care I received was excellent and would recommend Dr.Huang to anyone needing surgery.
in Marysville, WA |
Dr. Huang is the best. He replaced my hip, and within 2 weeks I was getting around without the use of a cane or any other device. He has strict protocols, and all of aids/nurses at the hospital, and the in home providers know his protocols and follow them. It's only a matter of time before my other hip is in need of replacement, and Dr. Huang will get the call.
in Everett, WA |
Made me loose weight before surgery, had the guts to watch me sob but give it to me straight. Of course he was right. PA Mark and Tonya also excellent. Tonya let me cry, she's the softy of the bunch! Overall, excellent.
Everett, WA |
Dr Huang performed a surgery on my 87 year old father to replace his hip. My father is overweight with 5 heart attacks in his past and emphysema, but he still insisted to him that surgery was his one and only option. My father had to go into the ICU one day after his surgery due to complications, he almost died. It was bad enough that the dr's and nurses were telling us to let him die. Dr Huang found out my dad has great insurance, he turned away my mother-in-law away because she had medicare.
Everett, WA |
Dr. Huang is a very competent and respected orthopedic surgeon. My surgery went smoothly and quickly. He took time to answer all my questions.
in marysville,wa |
I've had two knee replacements by Dr Huang. Both very successful. I do recommend him, very highly!
in Marysville, WA |
He came highly recommended from a couple of friends and another doctor. When we met he was truly interested in me and the issue I was having with my knee. He did some xrays and then put together a plan to fix the issue which involved having surgery.I found him to be very polite and he didn't use a lot medical terminology that I couldn't understand. My personal opinion is, that if you get a chance to have him as your doctor, you're among the lucky and privileged.
in Stanwood, WA |
Dr. Huang provides the very best in joint replacement services. He is very professional in his interactions with patients and highly respected by all people in the medical system. The entire experience for my recent total hip joint replacement surgery was made optimal by the fact that his surgical skills are exquisite.
in Everett, WA |
I have had two joints replaced by Dr. Huang and have been very happy with the results and the interaction with him. Dr. Huang has a pleasant and somewhat unique method of interacting with his patients, gives detailed instructions and explanations for procedures he performs. Will highly recommend Dr. Huang to all parties that are looking at joint replacements
in Mukilteo, WA |
This doctor diagnosed my problem in 10 minutes that my pain doctors were not able to figure out in 10 months. He is a great doctor, you can not go wrong seeing him.
in Marysville, WA |
I have had many people referred Dr Huang as the best. He has replaced both my knees and have had many compliments on my fast recovery was.
Have you seen Dr. Bill Huang, MD?
Are you Dr. Huang?

Visit Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Huang has admitting privileges