Pain Medicine Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Bill Haney, MD
Interventional Pain management using multidisciplinary approach for the best response and outcome for your chronic pain disorders. This includes but not limited to: Interventional injections and procedures Medication management when appropriate Behavioral Health/ therapy Physical therapy

ELIPS

• Health Net
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Haney

Dr. Haney's Experience

Dr. Haney's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Pain Management
  • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Louisville Affiliated Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Haney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haney to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Haney Says:

Patient satisfaction as well as the satisfaction of our referring providers is very important.

Our professional staff are caring, experienced and dedicated to making you feel important, educating you regarding the policies, procedures and the process here at ELIPS.

We strive to be prompt while being attentive to your needs.

All questions and concerns need to be shared with our...

Dr. Haney's Performance
in Louisville, KY |
I had really bad experiences with 2 pain specialists before I moved to Louisville. Their office staff was always incredibly rude. Dr. Haney's staff is always very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Haney was also very friendly and understanding about my previous experiences. I couldn't do injections anymore because of pain level, but Dr. Haney does them with sedation so that, if I feel it, I don't remember anyway. I see the nurse practitioners now for follow ups, but they are very knowledgeable too
Prospect, KY |
Always been respectful, honest , friendly and most of all, the procedures help a ton
Louisville, KY |
I have met Dr. Haney 1 time. I always consult with the practitioner. She is very nice and knowledgeable. Actually people, i could care less about who i see. Im there for pain issues not pills (narcs). I have a high pain tolerance. I want them to fix my pain not mask it. They are trying hard to do just that. I think people need to be mindful of what some reviewers are saying. A lot of it sounds like people who are looking to mask instead of fix. Keep up the good work.
Louisville, KY |
I have had about 3 series of Caudal Epidurals for Sciatic Nerve pain. Each series has lasted a year for pain relief.
in Louisville, KY |
There are plenty of doctors who can just prescribe pain meds... dr Haney is a cut above. I felt like he really understands "pain" and what to do about it. Really nice new facility a plus. Recommend for anyone with back pain seeking The Best care.
in Louisville, KY |
Love Dr Haney and his staff they are awesome! Very caring, understanding and patient with you and your fears.. Dr Haney explains the procedures well and always call the next day to see how you are feeling!
in Prospect, KY |
My experience could not have gone any easier. The staff and Dr treated me with respect and made me feel at ease. I'm very happy that I've finally found a great pain specialist. (Don Griffith)
in Louisville, KY |
First, you never see the actual dr. You only ever see the nurse. Next the force you to do a urine test for no reason. Then you are charged $215 for the test. Next they try to force injections on you. They don't seem to do any pain management without injections. They also force you to go to a shrink before they give you any meds, basically treating you like a drug addict. And lastly they want you to take sone vstat test which seems to be heart related and not related to pain management.
in Louisville, KY 40242 |
Dr. Haney has performed procedures on my cervical nerves. The procedures on the right side of my neck were completed on 9/21/16. I am completely free of pain on that side for the first time in a year. I have received the first diagnostic procedure on the nerve on the left side of my neck. I have not had any side effects for any procedure. If I had an emoticon to express my joy with this treatment I would certainly use it. 5 stars is hardly adequate.
in Louisville, Ky |
Never even met Dr. Hainey. I agree with the others his money making is by doing unecessary epidural injections. The practice is run by a nurse practitioner Cynthia Travis who is rude and unsympathetic. She makes all decisions and Dr. Hainey just does what she suggest. I found a very caring pain management doctor that explained things and got me on the right medication. As a professional myself I have never met a more rude nurse than Cynthia. She gives nurses a bad name.
in Louisville |
Very rude,as well as his staff,does unnecessary testing and makes you get shots in your back even if it dosent help,aparently thats where the money is at. He dosent even see his patients he passes them to practitioners and just signs there prescriptions for them.the heard you in like sheep and dont take time with you at all. Patients beware.
in Shepherdsville, KY |
Overall best in Louisville! Could not ask for a more pleasant, courteous & knowledgeable staff as well as Dr. Haney. Very short wait (waiting room & exam, as well as injections) & easy to schedule appointments. Makes you feel comfortable instead of having to defend why you need medication/injections, unlike most other PM doctor's/clinics. HIGHLY recommend!
in Louisville,ky |
Dr. Haney was the FIRST doctor who looked into what was really wrong with me. I'm not treated like anything other that someone who wants and enjoys helping. Hands down, the most amazing Doctor I have met and been treated by. He genuinely loves his job and patients, I'm 26 and he treats me like any other person. He cares about your life and the outcome of every act he inflicts. His staff calls back within ten minutes every single time.
in Elizabethtown, KY |
i am treated with respect and dignity finally! i see his nurse practitioner and simply love her , she takes my concerns seriously and seeks solutions and doesn't treat me like a drug seeker just a person seeking relief. she has lots of solutions and things to try. but isn't afraid to medicate to relieve symptoms when needed either. she knows my concerns are valid and treats them with the care and compassion i've needed for so very long, i can't be more grateful.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr Haney has been the most helpful doctor I have been to dealings with back issues for twenty four years.Don't know what I would do without his help now.I have complete trust in Dr HANEY and his staff.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Haney is a physician that not only treats you, but educates you as well. I have had pain for years but I've learned more from him and his staff in several short visits than I have in years. Professional and yet it feels like you are visiting family when I go. Love this group!
in Elizabethtown, KY |
I visited Dr. Haney for a spinal injection for severe back pain. He and his staff were very knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Haney made me feel at ease and was very receptive to my questions and needs.. He is one of the most caring and informative doctors I have visited in many years. I have scheduled a second procedure with him for the future, and know that I will be treated in a dignified and professional manner by Dr. Haney and his staff. Ron Cousins
Have you seen Dr. Bill Haney, MD?
Are you Dr. Haney?