Dr. Bill H. Halmi, MD

Dr. Bill H. Halmi, MD

Dermatology | Male

Arizona Advanced Dermatology, Scottsdale, AZ 740 E Highland Ave Ste 101, Phoenix, AZ 85014 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Our staff treats patients the way they would want to be treated when seeking care for themselves. We offer the most advanced treatments for skin conditions and facial rejuvenation. Your health is important to us and we take special care to see that our patients health concerns are resolved.Read more

Dr. Halmi's Experience

See how Dr. Halmi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Halmi

Dr. Halmi accepts 30 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Halmi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Halmi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Halmi to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Halmi
Dr. Halmi's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (29)
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Just left the office and it was such a great experience I wanted to write a review! Dr. Halmi diagnosed my rare condition right away and created a treatment plan. He gave me samples to get me on the road to recovery. Staff was pleasant and he ran on time. Can't say enough good things!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Eczema and acne are now in the past! Dr. Halmi is very good and I'm doing much better. My mom and brother are now seeing him and are very happy too.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Halmi was excellent helping me with my skin cancer. I grew up in Arizona and have a lot of sun damage but he is helping handle it the best way possible. His office has the newest advancements. The staff is nice and the office is beautiful.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Issue solved! I highly recommend Dr. Halmi.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Great care! I've been to several other Dermatologists and once I found Dr. Halmi no need to look further! He is certainly a Top Doc!
in phoenix, AZ |
I have so many skin problems and Dr. Halmi has been addressing them over the years and helping me manage my issues for 15 years. He is a good listener and very kind.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Halmi was great with my toddler who wasn't too pleased with the visit. He was funny and distracted him so the wart removal was a lot easier. Great with kids and warts! I've had several lasered off by Dr. Halmi and it works!
in Phoenix |
Staff was excellent and friendly. Really beautiful office. Dr. Halmi was a great listener and took care of my many issues.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Halmi solved a terrible skin issue I have had for years that had been misdiagnosed. I am thankful for this I now feel better and am on my way to recovery. I can only say come to him first!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
My newborn (5 days old) was born with a hemangioma. We were fortunate our pediatrician was familiar with these and sent us to Dr. Halmi who is a specialist in pediatric birthmarks. It was urgent that our son be seen and the staff fit us in on Dr. Halmi's lunch hour. He was able to laser the hemangioma stopping from potentially becoming very large on my son's nose. We are grateful for Dr. Halmi and his staff.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
After a few years of battling skin issues a friend referred me to Dr. Halmi. I thank God everyday because I am now free of symptoms and can live life without the embarrassment and pain I used to face. If you have skin problems call Dr. Halmi.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I had a bad break out with pimples this summer before college was starting I went to Dr. Halmi. He was great solving the situation. Also, Dr. Halmi trains the Mayo Clinic residents and had one with him. I have been considering pre med. Dr. Halmi let me come in and spend the morning in the office and learn about Dermatology. I'm now a pre med major and hope to be a Dermatologist one day. I thought that was extraordinary that he would go above and beyond!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I would recommend Dr. Halmi to anyone who needs an excellent Dermatologist!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Happy my Internist referred me to Dr. Halmi. The experience has been great. My Psoriasis is finally well managed.
in Phoenix |
I have a lot of skin problems and Dr. Halmi has been able to successfully tackle all of them! It's always a great experience at the office.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I was having an urgent issue and the staff was really nice and worked me in sooner! Dr. Halmi took great care of me and gave me some samples so I could get on the road with my care. He was really nice and listened patiently. My condition was something unusual and I had been to 2 other Dermatologists who couldn't figure it out. Dr. Halmi is very knowledgable.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Halmi is awesome. Super friendly, no BS, and incredibly knowledgeable - you'll be out of the office in no time with proper treatment but without feeling rushed. His office staff were great as well.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Halmi was a great listener and very caring and helped me with a chronic problem I have been battling for a while. I would recommend him highly!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Halmi was fantastic! I took my 4 year old daughter in to see him and he made the experience great. She had a rash on her face, which scared me, but he treated it and it was gone within a few days. he put my nerves at ease and made it a fun time (as fun as it can be) for my daughter.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I walked into the office and the office staff was extremely friendly. I was nervous because I had a strange rash on my legs. After a short wait in a comfy chair, Dr. Halmi examined my rash and gave me my diagnosis. He made me very comfortable and my rash cleared soon after.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I went in to see Dr. Halmi for my acne. I was at the point where if I didn't get it cleared up, I would've had permanent scars. Dr. Halmi was very kind and helpful. He answered all of my questions and helped to find the right treatment for my stubborn pimples. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
My warts are finally gone! I had been to 2 other doctor's who offered painful treatments that didn't cure my warts. Dr. Halmi had a solution that worked that was painless.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Great experience! Dr. Halmi removed a mole on my face with the laser that literally erased it! He also helped me wipe away my acne! The staff was really nice! Going to the doctor can be fun:)
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Halmi helped me get rid of my acne and I am no longer embarrassed to take my shirt off at the pool or Gym. Office staff was helpful. The location is easy to get to.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
My Dermatologist referred me to Dr. Halmi when he couldn't diagnose my issue. Dr. Halmi was familiar with my condition and provided me with a treatment plan that lead to a speedy recovery. I wish I had I had found him sooner.
in Mesa, AZ |
Such a wonderful experience! Staff is highly trained and very approachable. Was very pleased with my visit. Dr. Halmi is the best!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I had, what I thought was a zit, on my forehead that wouldn't go away so I went into Dr. Halmi and he did a check up. He looked at my forehead with a special magnifying took and discovered that it was a wart, so he gave me a few options. I decided to go with the laser treatment, because it was the least amount of scarring. Now my forehead is clear and there is no mark. Dr. Halmi and his staff were very nice and I would definitely reccomend them. They have many treatment options and are so nice!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Halmi is very knowledgable and diagnosed my skin condition when 2 other doctors couldn't. He is kind and compassionate and I am thankful that I found him! He listened to what my issue was and took a lot of time to discuss my treatment options. I only wish I would have gone to him first. The wait time was short and the staff was friendly and helpful.
I didn't even get to the appointment. I was called the morning of my appointment (which I had waited 2 months for) only to be told he could not see my daughter because she was too young. Although I was assured specifically when I called that her age would not be an issue. I feel as though I have wasted my time when I could have had her seen elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Bill H. Halmi, MD?
Are you Dr. Halmi?