Dr. Bill Davis Jr, MD

Neurology | Male

Dr. Bill Davis Jr, MD
Dr. Bill Davis Jr, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in New Braunfels, TX. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Davis Jr is affiliated with Central Texas Medical Center, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels and Guadalupe Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Davis Jr' Experience

See how Dr. Davis Jr' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Davis Jr

Dr. Davis Jr accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Davis Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Davis Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Davis Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis Jr to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Davis Jr' Performance
in Garden Ridge, TX |
Unless one is a physician, it is impossible to say how they are professionally. Having said that, I was very comfortable with Dr. Davis. He has a great 'bed side manor' and explained every detail of the test. One cannot expect anything better. As I left his office I told my wife that Dr. Davis was the type that one would like to have for primary care (in a perfect world).
in New Braunfels, TX |
Dr Davis is the best Neurology Dr in New Braunfels. Punctual on appointments, compassionate, concerned, fast diagnosis and looks straight at you when he was explaining my problem. Very through in my examination and finding my problems then scheduling further scan and blood workup. He talked to me like I was his friend. I am very pleased and recommend him and his friendly staff to others.
New Braunfels, TX |
Dr Davis is compassionate. He listens to his patients concerns. I am very impressed with Dr Davis' diagnostic skills. I and several of my family and neighbors have been seen by Dr Davis and he has been able to quickly diagnose and address our health concerns.
in New Braunfels, TX |
I love Dr. Davis! He truly cares about his patients. Very thorough, explains symptoms and diagnosis, takes the time and makes you feel like you matter. I recommend him to anyone I know who I'd looking for a neurologist. I have seen him off and on for 12 years now.
in Live oak, TX |
This survey asked for my experience with Dr. Davis, but that's hard to do because we only saw him for a total of 5 minutes between 6 visits. We had most of our experience with the PA, which was horrible. Horrible bedside, very condescending, rude and completely unhelpful. We left the office without any answers or direction. What these people (the doctor and the PA's) need to realize is this is just a job for them, but the people you are supposed to be helping, mean the world to someone!
in New Braunfels, TX |
very thorough and compassionate care
in New Braunfels, TX |
I went to the office on two different visits and both times was seen by a PA; dr davis came into the exam room what seemed like 2 or 3 minutes to say hello on the initial visit and disappeared.. Seems like he depends on PAs to see the patients. I want to see the doctor. I am not impressed with freshly minted PAs who act as if they are the physician. Moving my records to a neurologist who will see me, not a PA.
If I could give this man zero stars I would. After hearing great things about him, I went to an appointment and I was appalled by his behavior. My family and I left in tears because he was undiplomatic, rude, and insulting. It wasn't the medical advice we received, because that was fine, but the way he handled the whole situation was abrasive and in all honesty, very mean. It was unprofessional.
in New Braunfels, Tx |
Doctor came highly recommended, however I keep getting hung up on when I call for an appointment. Initially I was advised to have my paperwork sent over by the referring party and they would call me to schedule an appointment once paperwork was received. Papers were sent 2 weeks ago, this is confirmed by referring party. I have yet to receive a call for appointment. When I called today I was hung up on 3 times. Not a good start :(
Have you seen Dr. Bill Davis Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Davis Jr?

Compare Dr. Davis Jr

Dr. Davis Jr' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Davis Jr has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Davis Jr' Board Certifications

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Movement Disorders
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Parkinsonism
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy Due to Alcohol and Drugs
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

University Tx Hlth Sci Ctr San Antonio/University Hosp

Completed in 1992

Rice U

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Davis Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology