Family Medicine  |
Dr. Biliana Darzev, MD
Dr. Biliana Darzev, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Darzev is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center.

653 N Town Center Dr Ste 300

Las Vegas, NV 89144

Learn about Dr. Darzev

Dr. Darzev's Experience

Dr. Darzev's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • U Nevada

Dr. Darzev has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Darzev does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Darzev and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Darzev's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Darzev to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Darzev's Performance
Las Vegas, NV |
I was referred to Dr. Darzev by a friend who had been under her care, along with her 3 daughters, for a number of years, and I am glad I was. She is very thorough, listens and understands. My daughters and husband transferred to her also, and they are all very happy with their decisions to move. The staff are extremely friendly and accommodating, and we have never had to wait for longer than 10-15 minutes for our appointments. Highly recommended!
in Las Vegas, NV |
When I looked for a doctor I had to rely on what the insurance covered and the location. I gave doctor Darzev a shot since the reviews are old and gave me the feeling of lack of objectivity. So far I have not had an issue; One example is that one day I dropped the tough guy act and spilled the beans on the pain I was having with my leg and issues with my joints. Long story short a DVT was found that same day so I was referred to a better imaging facility to confirm; My life was saved.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have been a patient of Dr. Darzev for years and have always considered her to be very cold and uncaring but I only came in for something minor like cold. But when my issues became more complicated, her uncaring nature became more of an issue for me. She barely listens to what your symptoms are and when I tried calling her office to get results for my bloodwork the receptioniat said a nurse would call me but a nurse never returned my calls. You definitely do not feel like the doctor cares.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Darzev is the consummate professional. She covers all the bases and leaves no stone unturned when she wants to determine the cause of an ailment. She is the only doctor I have seen in the last 15 years with a regular wait-time of less than 20 minutes. She has terrific patient rapport and takes the time necessary to explain her thought process.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Darzev it's always been so friendly and very professional give me the time that I need to talk over medical issues and explaining resolutions for my care and medications. Waiting time is very minimal making appointments are quick and easy.
Have you seen Dr. Biliana Darzev, MD?
Are you Dr. Darzev?