Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Bilal Chaudhry, DMD
Dr. Bilal Chaudhry, DMD is a dentist who practices in White Plains, NY.

222 Westchester Ave Ste 402

• Molar Endodontics
  • Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Single Visit Root Canals

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Pennsylvania
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Chaudhry has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chaudhry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chaudhry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chaudhry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chaudhry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chaudhry to family and friends
Dr. Chaudhry's Performance
in Danbury, CT |
Dr. Chaudhry made what could be an unpleasant experience quite nice. That sounds strange but his manner is super gentle and he thoroughly explained the procedure, accurately described the after effects and even though my situation required two visits-- I didn't mind so much. I strongly recommend Dr. Chaudhry--although may i never need to see him again.
in Hartsdale, New York |
Dr. Chaudhry has a very nice manner. He explains everything to you along the way and try to ensure the patients comfort. I would definitely go back to Dr. Chaudhry
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Going to get a root canal is not an experience anyone wants, but I must say from the moment I met Dr Chaudry I knew that I was in good hands! He is very gentle and takes his time to explain everything. I felt no pain whatsoever during the hour and a half appointment (and the followup one hour appointment). I felt he took his time to get the procedure done correctly as I am now totally pain free. I would recommend Dr. Chaudhry 100%.
in YBedford Hills New York |
I have had numerous route canals in the past dating back to the early 1970s and this was by far the best experience I've ever had !!! nobody would like to go through this but if you have to this was absolutely painless and his expertise in his field is phenomenal !!!!!
in Tarrytown, NY |
Dr Chaudhry performed a root canal for me recently. I appreciated his explanation of the procedure before and during it. I think he did a good job.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Sensitive Caring Gentle Concerned Skilled Top rate
in Briarcliff Manor, NY |
Dr. Chaudhry is an absolutely amazing Endodontist. He successfully completed my root canal in two visits. His demeanor, professionalism and expertise are all outstanding! He is incredibly attentive to the needs of his patients. Dr. C. was very attuned to my body language and movements throughout the treatments and made adjustments as needed. In addition, the dental assistants and office staff are all supportive and helpful. I recommend the practice with no reservations. Professor JRF
Bedford, NY |
Thorough and patient, I would recommend him on the basis of a root canal treated well.
in Bronxville, NY |
He answered all questions,competent, polite and professional.
in ny |
Very professional, kind and patient. Pain free and gives clear opinions and recommendations for treatment. Extremely efficient but does not rush and is willing to answer all questions and concerns.
in New York, NY |
No one wants to hear they need a root canal, especially the most dental phobic of patients. But if you require one, I say without reservation, run, do not walk to Dr. Chaudhry. He possesses the trifecta of quality medical care in that he has the intellect of a physician, the hands of a surgeon and the chair-side manner to calm the most anxious and nervous of patients. I never even felt the novacaine injection. I am only sorry I was not his patient earlier in my life. An A+ dentist.
Professional and competent
in Chappaqua, NY |
Dr Chaudhry explained everything to me in a detailed manner that I was able to understand. I would highly recommend him.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Chaudhry was kind, considerate and a professional who left me with the impression that he is indeed an expert in the field. I highly recommend him.
Absolutely wonderful!!
Have you seen Dr. Bilal Chaudhry, DMD?
Are you Dr. Chaudhry?