Rheumatology  |
Dr. Bikramjit Ahluwalia, MD
Dr. Bikramjit Ahluwalia, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Apple Valley, CA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Ahluwalia is affiliated with Desert Valley Hospital, Saint Mary Medical Center and Victor Valley Global Medical Center.

16143 Kokanee Rd Ste C

Apple Valley, CA 92307

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Ahluwalia

Dr. Ahluwalia's Experience

Dr. Ahluwalia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Chronic Pain
  • Cryoglobulinemia
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Fever
  • Gout
  • Hepatitis B - Immune Response
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Vasculitis

• Peripheral Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for California.

• Saba University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Lsu Health Sciences Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Lsuhsc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Lsuhsc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Ahluwalia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ahluwalia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahluwalia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ahluwalia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ahluwalia to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Ahluwalia's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Hesperia, CA |
I have been going to Dr. Ahluwalla for some years now and what I see is a caring doctor. If it's not something he can fix he sends me to someone who can. He's always on top of my illnesses and I'm a healthier person because of it. Thank you Dr. Ahluwalla
Hesperia, CA |
Dr. Ahluwalia is an adequate dr., unfortunately you have to go through the rudest & most incompetent office staff I have ever encountered. After years of frustration I found that a satisfactory dr. did not make up for the AWFUL office personnel.
in Victorville, CA |
I found his office staff courteous and professional. Dr. A was attentive and came to see me within 5 minutes or so after I entered the exam room. He was also very professional. Treated ,me with dignity and respect. Seemed empathetic to my problems. I wish that my appointment (referral) would have been sooner than the 2 months I had to wait. But other than that, I was very satisfied with him.
in Phelan, CA |
Took over 1 month to get a new patient appt. Arrived on time for 1st appt only to be told that doctor still hadn't seen 3 patients. Which makes me the 4th yet to be seen. Unacceptable! This doctor should not make patients wait no more than 15-20 minutes. Cancelled my appt. Will be finding another rheumatologist. No one told me to bring cash for co-pays. They do not accept debit cards. I felt like I didn't matter to this office for them to not inform of their polices beforehand.
in Apple valley, ca. |
I have been a patient of his for 4 years now, and I couldn't ask for a better dr. He sits with his patients and listens to your needs. He is extremely quick in putting referrals to see other specialists.
in Newberry Springs, CA |
I had previously shared my frustration in the amount of time that I had to wait to see the doctor. With current system updates I am pleased to announce that I an a completely satisfied patient.
in Apple Valley, CA |
This Dr. makes you wait 2 months to get an appt. Then does not listen to you and thinks what works for everybody else will work for you even though you tell the man it's not working. This man just wastes time and makes money of the insurance company's doing it.
Barstow, CA |
Dr himself is great! But his staff for refills and front office are not organized I called a week ago to refill and I call today they say I did not call I have the calls in my phone the conversation lasted more than 3 minutes. Rose in referrals is absolutely great she always got my referrals mailed to me rite away. I called 1 week and a half ago then on wedsday they okay but I have to to apple valley to pick it up..today they said I did not call!!!! I have all my calls on my phone to show proof
in Phelan, CA |
Although I'm a rather new patient (only seen him 2 times), I really like Dr. B.A. He listens, he explains things clearly and he takes time with his patients. He is a great doctor. With that, I don't mind waiting because he gives all the same level of care. I would refer anyone to him. His office staff are courteous and great too. I Siler
Compton, CA |
i called to let the doctor know my daughter, his patient, was just taken by ambulance to the hospital. The answering service said as per doctors orders they can't take any messages. Why does my daughter think this doctor is so good? Be specially after having one of whe world's best until he retired. This is my review as a mother.
Apple valley |
He is great, the office staff could use a lot of improvement.referral staff is outstanding
in Hesperia, CA |
Finding Dr. Ahluwalia gave me my sanity back. Finally a compassionate dr who doesn't treat me as if I am not just an annoyance. I recommend him highly. You can see in his eyes he actually cares for his patients and isn't just putting on airs of a good bedside manner. The wait times in Hesperia office can be drastically improved but he is worth the wait.
in Victorville, CA |
This Dr. Aluwalia saved my life. I had gave up hope. This Doctor brought life back into my sickly body. Dr. Aluwalia said he was going to make me feel better and make me healthier. His word is truly his bond. This man is very amazing! He cares about his patients. Dr. Aluwalia has chosen a great team to work with him. You can truly feel the love from everyone throughout the office. Mrs. R. West (client)
Have you seen Dr. Bikramjit Ahluwalia, MD?
Are you Dr. Ahluwalia?