Dr. Biju Basil, MD
Trenton Psychiatric Hospital101 Sullivan Way Ewing, NJ 08628
Dr. Biju Basil, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Ewing, NJ. Dr. Basil has more experience with Psychotic Disorders than other specialists in his area. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Basil to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Basil
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Basil treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Basil treats other conditions, please contact the office at (609) 777-4543.
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Basil is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Basil's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Basil's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Bipolar Disorder
- Dementia or Depression Screening
- Depressive Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Opioid Dependence
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent
- Psychological Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Basil accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Basil accepts the following insurance:
- Personal Choice PPO
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO