Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialists in your area
Dr. Sadrnoori is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital Methuen, a highly rated hospital.
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalPatient Safety Excellence Award™ • See hospitals
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Sadrnoori
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Sadrnoori treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Sadrnoori treats other conditions, please contact the office at (978) 688-4665.
Obstructive Lung Disease
Obstructive lung disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions including COPD, emphysema, asthma and cystic fibrosis that cause blockages or narrowing in the airways of the lungs, making breathing difficult.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Sadrnoori is experienced in the area of Obstructive Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Sadrnoori is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Pulmonary Vascular Conditions
Pulmonary vascular specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the flow of blood between the heart and lungs, including pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary embolism.Compare with other specialists.
Check Dr. Sadrnoori's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Sadrnoori's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
- Bird Flu
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Low Blood Oxygen Level
- Lung Nodule
- Mycobacterial Lung Infection
- Partial Lung Collapse
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
- Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Edema
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Rheumatoid Lung Disease
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Study
- Swine Flu
- Systemic Sclerosis
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Sadrnoori accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Sadrnoori accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard Basic) PPO
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- BlueConnect HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Preferred Blue PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO