Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Vasisht

South Shore Plastic Surgery

1307 White Horse Rd Ste E501 Voorhees, NJ 08043

Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Voorhees, NJ and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Umdnj--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1995 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Vasisht accepts

Dr. Vasisht accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Vasisht's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Vasisht's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Growth
  • Liposuction
  • Mole
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Skin Laxity

I approach each patient with the utmost compassion and respect. When a patient choses his or her plastic surgeon, it is the most personal decision for them. I want to be that doctor that they trust and can guide them through the process of plastic su...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vasisht

Dr. Vasisht?
Dr. Vasisht's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Outstanding experience. Very kind, gentle, and attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
I wish I could give more stars! I was very nervous having a tummy tuck but Dr Vasisht made me feel very comforatble and gave me so much information while being open and honest. I am a tiny woman at age 30 and after my first baby I had a really bad diatasis. For 3 years I looks 4 months pregnant and I had no self asteem. Now I can wear any jeans, two piece swimwear and crop tops! My stomach is flat and matches my size again. You can even tell I have work done. The staff were so sweet to me and are always there if I have any questions. One day I hope to come back for another procedure because I trust Dr Vasisht and know Id be in great care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Been going for years. Dr. Vasisht and staff are so warm and friendly. They care. I recently had a breast lift and I’m very happy. I highly recommend him. Dr. V takes time to explain your options and the pros and cons to each one. He also gets to know your lifestyle and asks you your expectations. He’s very honest, very compassionate and he’s also a perfectionist! A good thing to be as a surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
I have only the highest marks for Dr Vasisht . He and his staff, Megan and Beeyl, are friendly and supportive of their patients. I have been very happy with the various treatments I have received from him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Dr. V and Staff are the best. They are professional, knowledgeable and vary caring. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Very kind and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Dr. Visisht performed a full tummy tuck on me earlier this year. He took amazing care of me, supported my family/caretaker throughout recovery, landed me with an awesome sexy abdomen and treated me as a friend. He has excellent bedside manner & does beautiful work. The office functions like a well oiled machine. I will absolutely return for any plastic surgery needs and will be sending my friends and family his way should they every want or need a plastic surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Dr. V was excellent with my son in the ER and at all follow up visits. We highly recommend Dr. V and all the staff at South Shore!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Dr. V is an excellent surgeon! I am so happy with my results. The doctor and staff really care about their patients. I’m glad I chose this PS for my procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Dr. V is a one-of-a-kind physician - very hard to find! From the moment I met him I knew I was in good hands. He takes time to explain every detail of the service you are there for and is very practical with his approach. His staff is also top-notch. They are all very friendly and always remember your name. Highly recommend Dr. V & his practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Dr. Vasisht and his staff were a pleasure to work with. I am truly amazed by their caring and friendly nature. Dr. V was very thorough from the start. He made sure to explain my procedure in detail, explaining the pros, cons and potential issues if I decided to wait. I had the surgery and couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Dr. Vasisht!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Dr V and his staff are so great and I couldn’t be happier with my botox and Juvederm treatments have turned out perfect! Thank you Dr. V and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Dr V and staff are wonderful. He is very thorough Dr, goes over entire procedure and post op so you are very comfortable. I never felt rushed or unsure. Outcome was even better than expected. So happy that I chose him to be my plastic surgeon. I would use Dr Vasisht for any further procedures in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
What a great Dr and office staff too! Very thorough and explains everything. I will be back for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Doctor Vasisht and his staff are great! I went in for gyno surgery, and everything went well. He goes over with you step by step of how everything will go before, during, and after surgery. I didn't have any complications, and I'm very satisfied with how everything turned out!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
I could not say more about Dr. V and the entire staff at South Shore Plastic Surgery. They truly treat you like family from the minute you walk in. During my first consultation to get a tummy tuck and brachioplasty after significant weight loss, Dr. V was so incredibly thorough and took his time explaining my options and the procedures. He was never pushy or dismissive to my needs and concerns. My surgery itself went seamless and although it was a tough recovery, Dr. V and the entire office staf
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Dr V and his staff treat you like family. I was comfortable from the moment I called! Everyone is very professional, reassuring and personable. This is my first experience getting a procedure done so I wasn’t sure what to expect. From top to bottom they are just a great group of people and are very knowledgeable about the procedures they perform. I HIGHLY recommend south shore!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Dr. V is professional, highly talented and kind. I always enjoy appointments with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Best cosmetic surgeon and staff in south Jersey also very kind and very trustworthy Would not go anywhere else Excellent with Botox and fillers
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Very disappointed in his work. Had a lipoma removed from my forehead, but the work turned out awful. Ended up with a dark discolored lump on my forehead larger and more obvious than the original lipoma. Dr. Vasisht blamed it on my body healing and asked his assistant to not set up follow-up appointments with me. I'm asked regularly what I did to my head 8 yrs post op. Never happened pre-surgery. Have had to receive multiple steroid injections to soften and shrink the resulting scar tissue
We diligently review these comments in hopes to...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Vasisht?