Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD

Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

South Shore Plastic Surgery 1307 White Horse Rd Ste E501, Voorhees, NJ 08043 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Vasisht's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Vasisht's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vasisht

Dr. Vasisht accepts 1 insurance carrier

1 Insurance Carrier Accepted*

• We do not accept health insurance

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Vasisht has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Vasisht

Dr. Vasisht's Review Details
4.9 based on 77 responses
Experience with Dr. Vasisht
Dr. Vasisht's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (73)
Marlton, NJ |
Dr V performed a Bennelli lift with breast augmentation about 5 months ago. AMAZING job! I was very borderline full lift with lollipop incision or bennelli lift. Once he got into surgery he was able to go with the less invasive because I fit that category. Dr V and his team cares about his patients and wants what is best for them. If he does not think something is a good idea he will tell you. He is very open, honest and has great bed side manners! He made me feel so comfortable.
Dr. V is kind and caring. He has an excellent bedside manner. He answers each question and makes each patient feel comfortable. I would and I do highly recommend Dr. V to my friends and family.
in Voorhees, NJ |
He was concerned about making money, not getting good results for me. I was in a car accident, and he initially was putting on a act that he cared about my condition. On the next visit, when he saw what auto insurance was paying him for my care, he told me he could not do anything to help me and he was done with me and left the room! His demeanor completely changed to a cold, uncaring Doctor. A surgeon in Phil.had great success and didn't care about what my insurance paid, he cared about me!
in Willingboro, NJ |
My experience was wonderful. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr V was very kind,answering all questions I had
in Medford, NJ |
After visiting four other highly qualified plastic surgeons, I selected Dr. V. because of his kind, honest and direct approach. Highly knowledgeable and realistic, he expertly assessed my needs with fantastic results. His staff is wonderful, and I always felt well-taken care of. I rarely write online reviews, however, in this case, I wanted to recommend Dr. Vasisht because of the excellent care that I received. He is a wonderfully talented plastic surgeon who cares about his patients .
in Moorestown, NJ |
I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. V. and his staff. He is honest, has a great bedside manner, and he is a true artist!
in Lumberton, NJ |
Dr. Vasisht and his staff are the best!
NJ |
I wasn't happy with my shape (37 w/ 2 kids), but I was so focused on my stomach that I didn't realize how the extra fat on my lower back and hips affected my shape. Dr. V made me realize that I looked great from the front, but it was the lack of shape in my back, hips and butt that gave me that square look. A little lipo to the back and hips is all I needed.Other plastic surgeons were quick to give me a price for my stomach. But Dr. V took the time to understand me and gave me a great result!
Have you seen Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Vasisht's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eyelid Growth
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hyperthrophic Scar
  • Keloid Scar
  • Mole
  • Skin Laxity

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Full Face Lift
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

• Top Physician South Jersey Magazine, Since 2007
    • Top Physician South Jersey Magazine, 2008
    • Top Physcian for Women, May, 2012

• French

Dr. Vasisht does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vasisht and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Vasisht's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Vasisht

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Vasisht's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Vasisht

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Vasisht's Care Philosophy

I approach each patient with the utmost compassion and respect. When a patient choses his or her plastic surgeon, it is the most personal decision for them. I want to be that doctor that they trust and can guide them through the process of plastic surgery. Patient safety is my main priority for any patient that I treat. I take pride in my professional services that I provide. The goal is to achieve natural results. It is not unusual for me to hear from my patients that they wish I was their primary care physician. For a plastic surgeon, this is the best compliment. Please come and meet me and give me the honor of being your surgeon. After meeting me, I encourage you to decide for yourself.