Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD

Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Voorhees, NJ and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Umdnj--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1995 and specializes in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, and more.

1307 White Horse Rd Ste E501

Voorhees, NJ 08043

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Vasisht

This content was provided by Dr. Vasisht "I approach each patient with the utmost compassion and respect. When a patient choses his or her plastic surgeon, it is the most personal decision for them. I want to be that doctor that they trust and can guide them through the process of plastic surgery. Patient safety is my main priority for any patient that I treat. I take pride in my professional services that I provide. The goal is to achieve natural results. It is not unusual for me to hear from my patients that they wish I was their primary care physician. For a plastic surgeon, this is the best compliment. Please come and meet me and give me the honor of being your surgeon. After meeting me, I encourage you to decide for yourself."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eyelid Growth
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hyperthrophic Scar
  • Keloid Scar
  • Mole
  • Skin Laxity

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University

• Top Physician South Jersey Magazine, Since 2007
  • Top Physician South Jersey Magazine, 2008
  • Top Physcian for Women, May, 2012

• French

Dr. Vasisht does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vasisht and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vasisht's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vasisht

96.7741935483871%
2.4193548387096775%

Dr. Vasisht?
Dr. Vasisht's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Dr V and his staff are so great and I couldn’t be happier with my botox and Juvederm treatments have turned out perfect! Thank you Dr. V and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Dr V and staff are wonderful. He is very thorough Dr, goes over entire procedure and post op so you are very comfortable. I never felt rushed or unsure. Outcome was even better than expected. So happy that I chose him to be my plastic surgeon. I would use Dr Vasisht for any further procedures...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
What a great Dr and office staff too! Very thorough and explains everything. I will be back for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
Doctor Vasisht and his staff are great! I went in for gyno surgery, and everything went well. He goes over with you step by step of how everything will go before, during, and after surgery. I didn't have any complications, and I'm very satisfied with how everything turned out!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
I could not say more about Dr. V and the entire staff at South Shore Plastic Surgery. They truly treat you like family from the minute you walk in. During my first consultation to get a tummy tuck and brachioplasty after significant weight loss, Dr. V was so incredibly thorough and took his time...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Vasisht?