Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD

Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

I approach each patient with the utmost compassion and respect. When a patient choses his or her plastic surgeon, it is the most personal decision for them. I want to be that doctor that they trust and can guide them through the process of plastic surgery. Patient safety is my main priority for any patient that I treat. I take pride in my professional services that I provide. The goal is to achieve natural results. It is not unusual for me to hear from my patients that they wish I was their primary care physician. For a plastic surgeon, this is the best compliment. Please come and meet me and give me the honor of being your surgeon. After meeting me, I encourage you to decide for yourself.

Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Voorhees, NJ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Vasisht is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital, Virtua Marlton, Virtua Berlin and Virtua Voorhees Hospital.

Dr. Vasisht's Experience

See how Dr. Vasisht's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vasisht

Dr. Vasisht accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Vasisht has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vasisht's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vasisht to family and friends
    Dr. Vasisht's Performance
    Galloway, NJ |
    I am very pleased with the results achieved with facial injections. Dr. Vasisht was able to analyze my face as to what type and amount of product was needed to give me a natural look. The products were expertly applied and now my face has more fullness and the facial wrinkles and folds have been corrected. I feel that I have had a full-face rejuvenation. I would recommend Dr. Vasisht to my friends and family.
    in Voorhees, NJ |
    My visit with Dr. V was smooth and comforting. He's very easy to talk to. He answers all my questions. I've been twice and will return. I've also referred s friend.
    in Marlton, NJ |
    Dr. V and his staff made me feel comfortable, positive, and well-informed during my very first visit. My decision became very easy. I started referring others before my actual procedure (VaserLipo w/ Subcutaneous Mastectomy) which was a complete success. Today, outstanding customer service is so rare. As a result, I'm enjoying writing this review and want to send special thanks to Beryl Deniken, Patient Coordinator and Megan Straus, Surgical Technician. They made me feel like family!
    in Haddonfield, NJ |
    I had 2 treatments of coolsculpting and the process was easy, painless, and I had a great result. Dr Vasisht is top notch and everyone in the office is great. This was my second procedure, I wouldn't go anywhere else.
    Franklinville, NJ |
    I came upon DrV via recommendation of Staffordshire dental group and a very close, reputable friend . Upon arrival to the appointment, I was greeted by his staff as if I was visiting relatives! So warm and friendly, anyone would feel welcome! Dr V was very attentive and explained his treatment plan to a tee! He was gentle and reassuring. I have been ill for several years and needed a confidence boost! With everyday that passed, I felt more like myself! Thank you Dr for giving me my life back!
    Westampton, NJ |
    Dr. Vasisht and his staff are warm and patient. Dr. Vasisht takes the time to answer all my questions and I never feel like he is in a rush. Appointments are well scheduled, the wait time is a few minutes at most.
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Very efficient, caring, talks to you about your procedure, answers your questions.
    in Medford, NJ |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Vasisht for many years. I find him to be a very compassionate doctor. I also find him to be a very honest doctor. If I would like a procedure on my face on any part of my body, he always gives a straight answer. If he feels that the procedure would not work for me he gives me his opinion and then might suggest another procedure which might be better for me. I would recommend anyone I know to go to Dr. Vasisht. He also has a wonderful staff.
    in Voorhees, NJ |
    If you are looking for a plastic surgery - don't look further - this is the one you need. Doctor is extremely careful and offers only the best option for you. I had lower lid blepharoplasty done - and now I look younger and I am happy.
    in Cherry Hill, NJ |
    Dr. Vasisht answered every question during my 1st consultation. He examined me and told me what he though was best for me. He seen me a few times before my actual surgery date. This was because I had additional questions about the procedure. The surgery was done in a hospital center. I was very nervous, but his whole staff made me feel relaxed. After the surgery, everything went smoothly. Everything was exactly as Dr. Vasisht told me it would be. He encouraged me to call if I ever had any quest
    in Wilmington, DE |
    Dr. Vasisht takes his time to explain the benefits of the treatment/s of your choice, answers any questions you may have and educates you about your body, mind and spirit to keep you looking and feeling great. He keeps you looking natural by not over doing it. Knowing and trusting I am in the best hands, I travel 45 minutes to an hour to have him as my doctor. I love how Dr. V and his assistant Megan, treat me as family.
    in Atco nj |
    He is the best I feel he always makes you look your best without over doing it would totally recommend him for any procedure
    in Moorestown |
    Dr Visisht is not only an outstanding physician, he is compassionate and takes the time to answer any questions. From the moment I walked into his office several years ago in consideration for a tummy tuck, eye and neck lift, I felt extremely confident in the expertise of Dr. V. My surgery was one of the best decisions I have ever made. But, that positive outcome was undoubtedly a result of the ability and "bedside manner" of Dr.V. There is a reason he is consistently voted Top Doc.
    in Ocean View, NJ |
    I found Dr. V to be very skilled; he knows just what procedure is best for correcting problems with the aging face. I have had Sculptra and Restylane Silk injections and a Pearl laser treatment and I couldn't be happier with the results. His staff is courteous and professional and made me feel at ease.
    in King Of Prussia, PA |
    I went to Dr. Vasisht after losing a considerable amount of weight and being left with loose and hanging skin. I was looking for a mommy makeover (including breast lift and implants ) mainly for restorative purposes as I was completely deflated. Dr V. was warm and had an excellent bedside manor. I decided to go with him I had confidence in his skills I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I would recommend him for anyone looking to improve their appearance.
    in Cinnaminson |
    Dr. V, Megan, and Beryl were so attentive and caring during this whole journey. They took the time to not only explain things to me but also my family. They helped me every step of the way, though it took a bit longer to heal, they really made it much easier. Choosing to go with South Shore Plastic Surgery was the best choice I could have made, and I would refer them to anyone curious about this surgery. Not only are they the BEST but I trust them!
    in Washington Township, NJ |
    I absolutely LOVE this office. From my first visit in June of 2016, to my most recent one on September 16, every single thing was explained to me in detail. I was given many options for my care and never rushed to make a decision. Dr. Vasisht is caring, patient, and the BEST! He also gives the best facial massages. Megan and the other girls in the office are awesome. Please don't hesitate to make an appointment. You will NOT be disappointed!
    in Haddonfield NJ |
    Dr V. is excellent! I have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so. He truly cares about his patients and is extremely professional. I am thrilled with the results and am so grateful for such a wonderful plastic surgeon.
    in Vineland, NJ |
    Dr. V. is one of the most caring, professional, and talented doctors God has ever created, bar none. He never rushes his patients, he is conservative in his treatment approach (a good thing in plastic surgery), thereby avoiding so-called "overcorrection" that leaves one with a "fake" or unnatural look. After consulting with more than a half-dozen of some of the best-regarded plastic surgeons in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, I chose Dr. V . . . and I'm so glad I did. He changed my life!
    Marlton, NJ |
    Dr V performed a Bennelli lift with breast augmentation about 5 months ago. AMAZING job! I was very borderline full lift with lollipop incision or bennelli lift. Once he got into surgery he was able to go with the less invasive because I fit that category. Dr V and his team cares about his patients and wants what is best for them. If he does not think something is a good idea he will tell you. He is very open, honest and has great bed side manners! He made me feel so comfortable.
    Dr. V is kind and caring. He has an excellent bedside manner. He answers each question and makes each patient feel comfortable. I would and I do highly recommend Dr. V to my friends and family.
    in Voorhees, NJ |
    He was concerned about making money, not getting good results for me. I was in a car accident, and he initially was putting on a act that he cared about my condition. On the next visit, when he saw what auto insurance was paying him for my care, he told me he could not do anything to help me and he was done with me and left the room! His demeanor completely changed to a cold, uncaring Doctor. A surgeon in Phil.had great success and didn't care about what my insurance paid, he cared about me!
    in Willingboro, NJ |
    My experience was wonderful. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr V was very kind,answering all questions I had
    in Medford, NJ |
    After visiting four other highly qualified plastic surgeons, I selected Dr. V. because of his kind, honest and direct approach. Highly knowledgeable and realistic, he expertly assessed my needs with fantastic results. His staff is wonderful, and I always felt well-taken care of. I rarely write online reviews, however, in this case, I wanted to recommend Dr. Vasisht because of the excellent care that I received. He is a wonderfully talented plastic surgeon who cares about his patients .
    in Moorestown, NJ |
    I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. V. and his staff. He is honest, has a great bedside manner, and he is a true artist!
    in Lumberton, NJ |
    Dr. Vasisht and his staff are the best!
    NJ |
    I wasn't happy with my shape (37 w/ 2 kids), but I was so focused on my stomach that I didn't realize how the extra fat on my lower back and hips affected my shape. Dr. V made me realize that I looked great from the front, but it was the lack of shape in my back, hips and butt that gave me that square look. A little lipo to the back and hips is all I needed.Other plastic surgeons were quick to give me a price for my stomach. But Dr. V took the time to understand me and gave me a great result!
    Have you seen Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, MD?
    Are you Dr. Vasisht?

Dr. Vasisht's Care Philosophy

Dr. Vasisht's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Top Physician South Jersey Magazine, Since 2007
      • Top Physician South Jersey Magazine, 2008
      • Top Physcian for Women, May, 2012

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vasisht's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Actinic Keratosis
    • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
    • Eyelid Growth

Completed in 2003

Rutgers University

Graduated in 1991

• French

Dr. Vasisht does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vasisht and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
    • Cosmetic Surgery
    • Facial Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
    • Blepharoplasty
    • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
    • Botox® Injection
    • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
    • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
    • Dermal Filler
    • Dysport Injection
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Eyelid Surgery
    • Facelift
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Full Face Lift
    • Juvéderm® Injection
    • Liposuction
    • Neck Lift
    • Neck Liposuction
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Restylane® Injections