Dr. Bhavik Soni, MD

Dr. Bhavik Soni, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Bhavik Soni, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Tallahassee, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

1707 Riggins Rd Bldg A

Tallahassee, FL 32308

• Coventry Health Care of Florida

Learn about Dr. Soni

See how frequently Dr. Soni performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
Actinic Keratosis
Carcinoma in Situ of Skin

Dr. Soni's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Intertrigo
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Ringworm

• University Nc School Med Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Nc Bapt Hospital Bowman Gray
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Soni has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Soni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Soni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soni to family and friends
Dr. Soni's Performance
in Tallahassee, FL |
Very personable, thorough, knowledgeable, caring
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Soni is the kindest person. Professional, extremely knowledgeable. Perfection as an M.D. His waiting time can be long only because anyone who sees him know he is the best. He is booked. But he takes his time with patients, which is worth the wait. He saved my sister's life finding melanoma on her at early stage. I hold him in my prayers for that & for always taking such good care of me. Cannot stress enough how kind this doctor is is! With immense gratitude -Mari M. Parrilla
Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Sony provides comprehensive dermatologic treatment that is reflected in examinations that are conducted efficiently and professionally. I can always be assured that he will devote as much time as is necessary for each appointment. He is exceptionally caring and I always know that I have received an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
in Tallahassee, FL |
I am thrilled to have moved to this practice. In the past, I was given a cursory skin review and told that I had olive skin and would never have any problems. Well, upon changing practitioners, I was found to have a squamous cell carcinoma on my face. Thank you, Dr. Soni and staff.
in Thomasville, GA |
Dr. Soni described everything that he was doing and was very thorough during my exam. Dr. Soni and I talked during the exam and he explained what I needed to be concerned about and we also discussed the areas that I was worried about as well. Very easy to talk to and easy to understand. Would highly recommend Dr. Soni.
Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Soni is very knowledgeable and thorough with a discerning eye for probable cancers BEFORE they become a problem. He is always considerate, personable and down-to-earth with his patients. Both my husband and I have been very confident in Dr. Soni's professional ability for the past 10 years!
in Perry, FL |
He is very professional and thorough in his evaluations of skin cancers. I trust him completely. He is also pleasant to converse with on many subjects. He solved a dermatology issue for my wife too, that another doctor mistreated. Highly recommend Dr. Soni. Sincerely Michael E. Kane
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr Soni is a terrific physician who saved my life. I have been a patient for several years. He is thorough, intelligent, and a complete professional. His staff is always personable.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Very thorough. Listen's attentively. Interested in patients and their welfare.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Soni is an excellent physician. My husband and I have been going to him for many years. He's passionate about his work and compassionate about his patients. I appreciate that he is improving on his wait time, but he's worth the wait. He'll spend the same quantity and quality of time with me as he does with the previous or next patient.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr Soni is by far the most thorough dermatologist I have ever encountered. Surprisinglu, he also has a wonderful sense of humor.
in Donalsonville, GA |
He is very thorough, pleasant, and seems extremely well-qualified. My experience with him has always (for at least 15 years) been successful.
Have you seen Dr. Bhavik Soni, MD?
Are you Dr. Soni?