Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Bhavesh Patel, MD
Dr. Bhavesh Patel, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Candler Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital - Savannah.

Southcoast Medical Group

1326 Eisenhower Dr

Savannah, GA 31406

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medico

Learn about Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's Experience

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Kasturba Medical College Manipal Acadamy Of Higher Education
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Memorial Health University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Patel is a great doctor with wonderful bedside manner. He is very attentive to your needs and worries. His nurse to Terez I said wonderful as well. She has always been the friendliest and most accommodating. She has always been able to assist me with anything that I have needed as well as Dr. Patel.
in Savannah, GA |
I have seen Dr. Patel for years and love him and his staff. They are always friendly and work me in when needed. It's nice going to a physician and seeing the same smiling faces every time you go. Anytime that I have left a message, Therese has always called me back in a timely fashion and answered any questions that I have. I highly recommend Dr. Patel and his staff. You will not be disappointed.
in Savannah, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Patel for many years. He is extremely knowledgeable. He was very proactive, along with his nurse Therese Sheehan, & between her hearing the urgency in my voice & making sure that I received an appointment within a day or two, & Dr. Patel listening to my concerns as well, my thyroid cancer was diagnosed quickly, & he recommended immediate treatment to have the thyroid removed & RAI. Dr. Patel & Therese are very caring & proactive in all situations. Great team!!
in Savannah, GA |
Dr Patel and his staff especially RN Therese are great. Office visits are always on schedule and communication with staff is simple Courtesy of Staff is second to none. Dr Patel is extremely knowledgeable and eplains his thought and conceans in an easy to understand manner that is comforting . This review needs ability to rate ten stars as that would more accurately rate my satisfaction!
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Patel is extremely thorough and explains everything in terms that make sense. Both he and his nurses are very friendly and accommodating when you're in need. My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Patel for a few years now and by far the best experience we've had with doctors. Thank you Dr. Patel and staff!
in Savannah, GA |
My husband and I were some of Dr. Patel's first patients at South Coast. He's an excellent physician, very professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, and cares for his patients' health and well-being. Dr. Patel's RN, Terez is an asset to him, but most importantly to the patients. She's professional, dependable, easy to relate to, and treats us with respect. Dr. Patel and Terez are an awesome team! We value their experience and expertise when managing our health care and addressing our needs.
Decatur, GA |
Wonderful doctor. Dr. Patel and his staff have always been so friendly & kind. Anytime I've needed anything Mrs Therese has alway returned my calls in a timely manner and taken care of my needs. I recommend Dr Patel & his staff to anyone I hear needing a good physician. I know I'm more than just a number to them. I'm a patient that tbey care about!.
in Savannah, GA |
If I could give dr.Patel and his team 6 stars I would! They are always in time and make going to the doctor a treat! Also every Dr. needs a Therese she is the absolute best!!!!!
in Savannah ga |
Dr. Patel is the most efficient and well knowledge Dr's in the southeast, his RN Mrs. Sheehan is very well educated in the medical field, all calls are returned in a timely manner and appointments always scheduled on time. I actually look forward to coming in and seeing Dr. Patel and Miss. Sheehan when I'm not feeling well!!
in savannah ga |
Dr. Patel and Nurse Therese are by far the most caring and most capable doctors in the Savannah area. My whole family are patients of Dr. Patels and Therese is always the nurse that takes care of our every need. She always calls us back and is always there to listen to our needs. Dr. Patel also always listens and never rushes me at my appointments. Thank you Therese and Dr. Patel!!! You are great and me and my family are so very thankful!!!!!
Savannah, GA |
I changed to Dr Patel several years ago and my only regret was I didn't do it sooner. He is a no-nonsense ,highly trained doctor that has a fabulous competent staff ( esp Therese) that gets me in and out with maximum efficiency and confidence. I have never recommended Dr Patel and Therese that my friends haven't thanked me over and over.He and his team are the real deal.
in Savannah, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr Patels for many years. My husband recommended him after he left another SC doctor who had a huge turnover in his office. He is a wonderful doctor and has a great staff particularly Teres. Since my two children also see Dr Patel my family has gotten to know her very well. Don't know what we would do without them!!!!!!
in Rincon, GA |
I have been with Dr Patel since he came to practice at Southcoast Medical. He's an excellent physician, and I have referred him to many. I have always said, if he left I and my family will also leave Southcoast. As for his staff. They're wonderful! Especially Therese. I have never found a more compassionate nurse, and believe me, I've been around lots. Every time I or my husband have a problem she goes to Dr Patel.
in Savannah, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Patel for over 10 years and I couldn't be happier. My mother,sister,nephew and cousins are also patients of Dr.Patel. Terese Sheehan his head nurse is one of the main reasons why my family switched over to Dr.Patel years ago. Terese always calls us back and gives us great service.
in Savannah, GA |
Extremely happy with Dr. Patel and his staff. Highly recommend!
in Savannah, GA |
Dr Patel is very knowledgeable and shows compassion towards the patient
Duluth, GA |
Rude, dismissive, condescending, uncaring. Overprescribed benzos to an older patient, resulting in confusion. Covering "physician" called it Alzheimer's and discharged her. Turns out...no dementia, MRI totally normal. Neurologist and psychiatrist (real physicians) sai no Alzheimer's at all. Drug induced delerium. NEVER COULD CONTROL BLOOD PRESSURE.
in Savannah, Ga |
Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and thorough with his patients. He is really passionate about medicine and cares for his patients.
in Pooler, GA |
I consider Dr. Patel one of the best physicians in Savannah. He is a very knowledgeable and can diagnose any medical issue I am experiencing. He takes his time with his patients. Dr. Patel listens and answers question in a way patients can understand, and makes them feel at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Patel.
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Patel is probably the most caring, scholarly, interesting physician I've ever had as my doctor. He is always willing to see me and his manner is definitely the best. After Dr. Victor, Jr. passed I didn't know what to expect as his replacement. I've been thoroughly happy with Dr. Patel. I can't say enough about him. When I've been in the hospital, even under my oncologist care, Dr. Patel pays me visits. He's by far the best doctor I've ever had. He's the best there is!! Star P. Weed
in Savannah, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Patel's for 5.5 years. His professional expertise handled with compassion has helped me greatly with the physical and mental challenges that I live with. His diagnoses and referrals are always spot on and he takes the time to go above and beyond in helping find the right specialist when needed. His colleagues and staff at Southcoast Medical Group are an amazing group of professionals!
in Savannah, GA |
Being a new patient, I haven't had much interaction with Dr. Patel but like his calm, gentle manner
in Savannah, GA |
Excellent communication. Explanations and a caring discussions about How I am were all excellent.A caring MD.and staff.
Have you seen Dr. Bhavesh Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Visit Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
    Blue Choice HMO
    Blue Choice Option POS
    Blue Open Access POS
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio