Dr. Bhairavi Patel, MD

Pediatric Neurology | Male

New Life Medical Associates 18031 US Highway 18 Ste C Apple Valley, CA 92307 Get Directions
Dr. Bhairavi Patel, MD
Dr. Bhairavi Patel, MD is a pediatric neurology doctor who practices in Apple Valley, CA. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Saint Mary Medical Center and Victor Valley Global Medical Center.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Patel's Performance
in CA |
Doctor is very nice. Always listens to my opinions. Prescribes the best medications. Would always recommend this doctor.
Menifee, CA |
We wait 2-3 hours past our appointment. And god forbid if you have to call the office.This is the only Dr. Office we have experience this with.Unless its the last place on earth don't go.
in Victorville, CA |
Dr B Patel is a great doctor. She listens to me, orders appropriate labs and consultations, is very professional. I usually have from 5 min to 30 min wait in the office, have no problem making appointments. She prioritizes my health care problems and has much improved my quality of life. I'm so blessed to have found her.
Apple Valley Ca |
I have been seeing this Doctor for over 3 years and it has only gotten worse. She is a money hungry person. She is horrible with time management. I have waited in both of her offices for over 4 hours waiting to be seen. Sad thing is she used to be a great doctor. Now she just wants to rush through everything. And send you to someone els. Never knew why I was seeing certain specialist. Never heard back on test results. And was always on hold with the office. And always blamed others for any issue
in Victorville Ca. |
This doctor is so rude!!!!!!!!!! Long wait and if you say anything about it doctor and staff just rude!!!!!!!!!! Average wait 3to4 hours.
in Phelan, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Patel's since 2/16. She has always been caring and professional. She listens to my concerns and pays attention to my symptoms. She orders routine tests for me and other tests as needed. She is easy to talk to. I have never felt as if she was talking down to me. She explains why she is ordering something and asks if I have any questions. Never have I felt pressured to have a procedure that I didn't want. Wonderful doctor. So glad I found her!!
in VICTORVILLE, CA |
Dr. Patel is a good doctor himself, but his office and office staff are awful. I called for a week straight and no answer. The staff never submitted the MRI referral until my insurance bothered them to get it done. The average wait time to see the doctor is 2-3 hours!
in Apple Valley, CA |
Only cares about $$$$$ does not return calls 3 hour wait!!!!!! UNACCEPABLE Would never recommend this Doctor
Have you seen Dr. Bhairavi Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Neurology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Patel does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

South Gujarat University / Government Medical College

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Neurology
    • Neurology

Dr. Patel does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.