Dr. Beverly Johnson, MD

Dr. Beverly Johnson, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Beverly Johnson, MD is a dermatologist in Silver Spring, MD and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from Howard University College Of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in dermatology and cosmetic dermatologic surgery.

11161 New Hampshire Ave Ste 400

Silver Spring, MD 20904

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Johnson

See how frequently Dr. Johnson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hair Loss
Dry Skin

Dr. Johnson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson "As a Dermatologist treating Adults and Children with diseases and disorders of skin, hair and nails, I want patients to leave the office with some understanding of the problem they are having so that we can be partners in their treatment."

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • Howard University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Pub Hlth Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Howard University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends

Dr. Johnson's Performance

She’s unprofessional and the walls in her office are paper thin. I? could hear her whole visit with another patient while waiting for her. She grew impatient with me while discussing an issue that she never addressed when this issue was the reason I came to her. She doesn’t really listen to her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
New in town, I chose Dr. Johnson for an annual skin checkup. When I arrived, I was placed in a room with a chair, not a table. Therefore, she didn't really check all of me, just the parts she could access from a chair, and I had to remind her she hadn't checked my back. She was condescending,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Johnson was very professional and took her time listening to issue with my skin that is new to me. Gave recommendations on what and what not to do, and even emailed a description with pictures of my skin condition. She was very pleasant to talk too and I will be returning for a follow up. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I made a mistake going to this doctor. She was condescending, insulting, and most importantly she was not helpful. She didn't even want to look at what I came there for. She offered me a solution and the solution was to use her branded products. Very unprofessional and it was a very poor...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Horrible experience... Silver Spring office... Physician was condescending and arrogant. Much more concerned with getting me out than understanding the reason why I was there. Seemed as if she was not listening at all. I would not recommend her at all.
Are you Dr. Johnson?