Dr. Beverly Gilder, MD

Dr. Beverly Gilder, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Beverly Gilder, MD is a neurology specialist in Lone Tree, CO and has been practicing for 29 years. She specializes in neurology.Read her story

Blue Sky Neurology

10099 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 480

Lone Tree, CO 80124

• Anthem
  • Cofinity
  • Community Health Network
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Gilder

See how frequently Dr. Gilder performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gait Abnormality
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
high
Brain Disorders

Dr. Gilder's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gilder's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gilder "Dr. Gilder was raised in Mississippi where she earned her medical degree. Prior to medical school she attended Mississippi College, majoring in biology. She attended University of Mississippi for Medical School and her Neurology residence, with fellowship training in Neuromuscular Diseases at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. Prior to joining Blue Sky Neurology she worked in private practice in Colorado as a general neurologist with an emphasis in migraines and Multiple Sclerosis."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Mississippi College
  • University of Mississippi
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Washington University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Gilder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gilder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gilder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gilder's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gilder to family and friends

Dr. Gilder's Performance

GOOD

I love Dr Gilder. She is one of a handful of doctors who will listen instead of just jumping to prescribe pills. So glad I found this clinic, it is not convenient to my home in Lakewood but her care is worth a slight drive.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I can not give her a rating becsue never in my life have I been verbly abused by a Dr until I went to see this one. She was just horrible. From the time I walked in until I walked out with out allowing her to treat me. She was just hrooibel. She doesn't deerve a rating. I hope this helps.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Rude and ignorant. She was verbally abusive throughout the visit and was too stupid to recognize a neurological condition as a neurological condition.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Absolutely one of the most rudest, dismissive and arrogant doctors I've ever dealt with in my life. She rushed through the appointment and answered my questions dismissively. She rushed through my physical exam and smugly laughed out loud when I had trouble with balance during the exam. I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was recently diagnosed with MS as had an awful experience with Dr. Gilder. While I understand she probably deals with MS patients on a daily basis, she had zero sympathy for the fact that my entire world had just been flipped upside down when I first learned of my diagnosis. She was late to...more
Are you Dr. Gilder?