Dr. Beverly Ahoni, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Beverly Ahoni, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Logansport Pediatrics 1201 Michigan Ave Ste 330 Logansport, IN 46947 Get Directions

Dr. Beverly Ahoni, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Logansport, IN. She has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Ahoni is affiliated with Logansport Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Ahoni's Experience

See how Dr. Ahoni's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ahoni

Dr. Ahoni accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ahoni has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ahoni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ahoni to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Ahoni's Performance
Logansport, IN |
Dr. Ahoni is a WONDERFUL. She takes all her time to listen to my concerns. She explain very well. We are very lucky to have her in our community.
Logansport, IN |
Dr. Ahoni is one of the best doctor's I have been around. From the moment she steps into the room, you instantly feel comfortable and welcome. She makes her patients feel like the most important part of her day. It is truly a blessing to have Dr. Ahoni in our community.
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Ahoni is a very caring doctor. She genuinely cares about her patients. She take a her time with each and every one.
West Lafayette, IN |
Dr.Ahoni, is a very patient doctor. She is always willing to listen to your concerns of your children and always help with getting the best results. Never feel rushed when we leave! So glad she takes her time with your child and you always leaving know what was wrong and what the next step is! Absolutely love her!
Logansport, IN |
Dr Ahoni always takes the time to listen to concerns that we have and addresses them. She gets down to the level of the child she is seeing and tries her best to make them comfortable everytime. She is amazing and we are lucky to have her.
in Rochester, IN |
Dr Ahoni cares about her patients. She takes the time to go over everything, which sometimes makes you wait a little longer if you are there for a well visit. I will gladly wait for her to see my children, because she is so thorough! All three of my children love her to pieces, and love seeing her. She makes their visit as enjoyable as it can be, and interacts with them a lot! Best doctor around!!!!?
Logansport, IN |
I give Dr. Ahoni all 5 of these stars! Would give her more if I could! She has always given me all the time that I need to ask questions about my children. She and her staff almost always are able to accommodate me for a same day appointment. She is so caring, thorough and intelligent. I would have to totally disagree with others comments about rushing and talking condescendingly to me! She probably asked them to make an appointment so she could examine the child and properly diagnose!
Logansport, IN |
Dr. Ahoni seemed to rush our visit and even asked us to come back another time to address the issues. It was a complete waste of time after we had the appointment scheduled in advance. As another review stated she was very condescending as well.
in Logansport, IN |
I was (am) having concerns about my daughter. Very unprofessional. Tried to call her for advice, but she would not call me back. I go into the office to talk with her, and she begins to argue with me about how busy she is. She said she was only one person and had other patients that needed attention. Like most Doctors at this facility, she speaks to you in a condescending manor, and too answer a question a parent might have, you must schedule an appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Beverly Ahoni, MD?
Are you Dr. Ahoni?

Compare Dr. Ahoni

Dr. Ahoni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Dr. Ahoni does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ahoni and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Il Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2008

Dr. Ahoni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahoni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Ahoni does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ahoni and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.