Dr. Betty Yao, MD

Dr. Betty Yao, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Betty Yao, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 51 years old.

Dr. Yao's Experience

See how Dr. Yao's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yao

Dr. Yao accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Yao's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yao to family and friends
    2.7
    Dr. Yao's Performance
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Yao has been my Doctor for over 10 years. I trust her with my health issues and those of my family and friends. I would highly recommend her to anyone and have many times. Her staff is also most excellent in their care and concern. Dr. Yao is truly a Doctor who takes time and honesty cares about her patients. A rare thing in the medical field.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I DO NOT SUGGEST DR.YAO!The follow up service is horrible because they do not call you after exam result. The receptionist is rude and impatient. They always want to make you spend extra money but waste time.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    Excellent staff and Dr Yao is fantastic, caring and extremely capable...
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I had an appointment last July and she didn't tell that my colesterol was high and found out today 12/7/16 . I called my pharmacy for a prescription refill and she deny it by saying I need to go back for a check out before authorize prescription. The worse was that when I visited her today she was googling the name of my prescription that she prescribed to me six month ago. Not knowledgeable at all.
    Los Angeles, CA |
    The day of my appointment I waited 30 minutes in the waiting room and an additional 30 minutes once I was in the patient room. One hour of waiting only to find out I was perfectly healthy with with a vitamin D deficiency. She will not tell you any results over the phone and require you to come in and pay a copay to know your results of your blood work. Other physicians will either call or you can access an online portal with results. Waste of time and money. Would NOT recommend Dr. Betty Yao.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    THIS DOCTOR IS THE WORSE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!! i cannot express my anger and frustration towards this doctor. the office was messy, the staff was unprofessional and honestly shes a damn joke. she barely spent any time with me in the exam room. she barely looked in my ear, she patted me ONCE. when i told her i had a baby 5 months ago, she said oh so you`re healthy then. after her staff interrupted my exam 3x she picked up her computer and left, didnt say a single word to me letting me know sh
    Have you seen Dr. Betty Yao, MD?
    Are you Dr. Yao?

Dr. Yao's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Yao has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yao's Board Certifications

Dr. Yao does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Yao and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
      University Calif Irvine Med Center

Completed in 1996

University Calif Irvine Med Center

Completed in 1998

• Chinese

Dr. Yao does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yao and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Yao does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Yao and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.