Dr. Bettina Herbert, MD

Dr. Bettina Herbert, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Bettina Herbert, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in North Charleston, SC and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine in 2001 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation, alternative care, and more.

7510 N Forest Dr

North Charleston, SC 29420

Learn about Dr. Herbert

This content was provided by Dr. Herbert "My job as a physician is to remove the obstacles to a person's regaining his or her own intrinsic wellness. Those obstacles often include the consequences of old injuries, both physical and emotional. These might show up as stress, back pain, joint pain, headaches, abdominal pain or intermittent discomfort. By addressing the whole person, an integrative medicine approach can often resolve the underlying issues of multiple symptoms."

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Cranial Osteopathy
  • Heavy Metal Detoxification
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Weill Cornell Medical College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • University Of Arizona-Center Of Integrative Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Institite For Function Medicine-Certification (Ifmcp)
    Other Education | Completed 2013

• Patients' Choice Award, 2008-2009

Dr. Herbert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herbert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Herbert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herbert to family and friends

Dr. Herbert's Performance

I am greatly indebted to Dr. Herbert for her assistance during a severe life threatening heart event. Her actions contributed greatly to my recovery. She has also helped me to avoid unnecessary reliance on certain chemical based drugs. Her knowledge and understanding is beyond impressive.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Herbert helped me find the root cause of my illness. She is an outstanding listener which has resulted in a better understanding of my health problem. Her knowledge is impressive and her ability to communicate has helped me tremendously in regaining my good health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Herbert possesses the most superior approach to the healing of the human condition I have yet seen in a physician. Not words I say lightly. In 2013, Dr. Herbert at her 'Hands on Medicine' practice in PA was able to reverse years of physical insults to my body using only her hands, I consider...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I've been sick & getting sicker for 8 years. I have been to more doctors in the Summerville, Charleston area than I can remember. I was exhausted - even when rising in the morning, too weak to stand except for short periods of time, barely able to hold my head up. I'd been told I was FINE by...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
I have spent 2 years progressively getting sicker with suspected Lyme. The visit was a full day and the most productive medical appointment I've ever had, and I've seen 11 doctors in the past 2 years. Dr. Herbert was very knowledgable and caring. She spent so much time with me and really...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option0