Dr. Betsy Wernli, MD

Dr. Betsy Wernli, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Betsy Wernli, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Manitowoc, WI. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Read her story

Forefront Dermatology - Manitowoc

1515 Randolph Ct

Manitowoc, WI 54220

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Wernli

See how frequently Dr. Wernli performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Acne
high
Skin Infections
high

Dr. Wernli's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Wernli's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wernli "Dr. Wernli is a Board-Certified Dermatologist who is knowledgeable in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. Professional areas of interest include early skin cancer detection and treatment, treatment of acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, hyperhidrosis, blistering disorders and cutaneous lymphomas. She also specializes in cosmetic dermatology, including Botox, fillers, chemical peels, laser surgery, acne scar reduction surgery and sclerotherapy for leg veins."

This content was provided by Dr. Wernli "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Birthmark
  • Excessive Sweating
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Oklahoma
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Missouri Kansas City
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University Of Iowa
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Wernli has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Dr. Wernli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wernli to family and friends
Dr. Wernli's Performance
in Manitowoc, WI |
Dr. Wernly was friendly, professional, and down-to-earth. She checked with me before taking care of any problem, and explain things to my satisfaction. She was quick and competent and I would be happy to recommend her.
Manitowoc, WI |
I have been seeing Dr. Wernli for several years and she has been very good at finding skin cancers on me and treating them efficiently. I highly reccommend her to anyone.
in Cato, Wi. |
Efficient, uses terms one understands, very quick to access issues, even ones that I didn't know I had. Extremely professional.
Manitowoc, WI |
GREAT personality and VERY welcoming.
in Manitowoc, WI |
Dr Wernli is a great physician! She takes her time to get to know me as a patient and as a person. I highly recommend her!
in Chilton , WI |
Betsy is so sweet & she takes time to answer my questions & concerns. The whole staff is awesome.
in Manitowoc, WI |
Betsy is always friendly and caring. The problem I had was a little weird but she was able to take care of it right away. If you have any kind of a dermatology problem she is the doctor you want to see!!!
Manitowoc, WI |
We are very pleased with the care we have been given.
in NEW HOLSTEIN, WI |
She is amazing!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of a dermatologist..
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Two Rivers, WI |
I just had an appointment for a yearly prescreening. Dr. Wernli is excellent at explaining the procedures and her preventative care by finding precancerous spots and treating them. I'm extremely confident in her treatment plans and really appreciate her care. I also found the Nurses to be professional and very helpful. Thank You.
in Manitowoc, WI |
Dr. Wernli, was very friendly, and treatment was quick but. thorough and I felt confident in the care I received.
Two Rivers, WI |
Dr. Wernli is very friendly, and sets up a comfortable treatment environment. She is quite thorough and I feel confident in the care I receive from her.
Hello Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in apache junction,arizona |
very professional,personable.does not appear rushed. you can tell she really cares about each patient..she really knows about dermatology.
in Two Rivers, WI |
I would recommend Dr Wernli to anybody. She is very thorough & professional.
Manitowoc, WI |
She's awesome. very honest, makes you feel comfortable in her office and is also very straight to the point. Thorough on explaining what she is doing, but also doesn't waste your time.
in Manitowoc, WI |
I was extremely impressed with the appointment. I called in the morning and there must have been a cancellation, because I got in that very same day. It was wonderful. Dr. Wernli was very pleasant and explained things very well.
in Two Rivers, WI |
Dr. Betsy addresses all of my skin concerns. She always has me feeling good about myself as we conclude each appointment. This is why I only schedule my dermatology appointments with her, even through her hours have decreased at the Manitowoc office.
in Manitowoc, WI |
When she finally came in,she didn't introduce herself, she didn't explain what she was going to do,she just start the procedure.
Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to post a review.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Wernli is extremely competent and very personable! I would definitely recommend her!
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
She is caring, genuine, and very knowledgeable! I would highly recommend her.
Valders, WI |
I was in a room within ten minutes, even though I had my appointment time messed up. Dr. Wernli was very courteous, caring and also made me feel very comfortable during my visit. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Dermatologist.
in Kiel, WI |
Dr. Betsy Wernli and her staff is Great. The services provided is outstanding. Would highly recommend her.
in Manitowoc, WI |
I have only good things to say about Dr Wernli. She is amazing with adults & children & takes the time to get to know her patients & their individual needs. She never rushes in & out & always listens & answers any questions I might have. The entire staff is amazingly friendly!!
Manitowoc, WI |
I have been seeing Dr. Wernli for several years and the receptionists, nursing staff and Dr. Wernli are beyond amazing! I've never had bad experience there.
Manitowoc, WI |
Betsy always takes the time to listen to my concerns and never rushes. She is amazing and I would definitely recommend her to everyone!
Manitowoc, WI |
I was very impressed with Dr. Wernli. She diagnosed my issue immediately and prescribed medication that was very effective and gave almost immediate relief. She was very pleasant and easy to talk to...highly recommend!
Manitowoc, WI |
Very honest, kind and knowledable!!!
New Holstein |
Very pleased with Dr. Wernli - that is why I followed her from Chilton to Manitowoc.
Valders, WI |
Quick, friendly and easy experince.
in Manitowoc,Wi |
Very friendly, knowledgeable staff. Upbeat and thorough exam. Loved the exit comment "GOD bless you".
in Manitowoc, WI |
Dr. Wernli is very professional and friendly. She instills a high level of confidence during your visit. She takes time to explain any procedures and test results. She always ends each session by sitting down and asking if you have any further questions.
in Sheboygan, WI |
I see on the website that Dr. Wernli is listed in Chilton, WI. That is correct but she is also practicing in Manitowoc, WI, just for the record. As for a review, she is a great dermatologist. Very thorough, and diagnosed my condition first thing, after I had seen 4 previous doctors who were not as knowledgable as she, and who put me on meds that were not correct for my problem. She cares about her patients, and getting it right. Highly recommend her as a doctor who knows her stuff.
in Madison, WI |
I cant say enough about Dr. Wernli. She is the most caring and respectful doctor I have ever seen. She is thorough, intelligent, and sensitive. She truly cares about the welfare of her patients and goes above and beyond. I have seen her for skin problems such as rashes and growths, skin checks, and also cosmetic procedures, such as botox and fillers. In the later regard, she is an artist, and never goes overboard, but gives just the right amount of product where needed. 5 plus stars!
Pulaski, WI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Betsy Wernli for the past 5 years. She is very thorough and loves to get to know me as a person not just as her patient. I feel very important to her each time I visit and look forward to seeing her.
in Hilbert, WI |
She is top in her field as far as myself and family are concerned. We have recommended her to several others and they all are glad they picked her. She is real people, with a warm friendly personality. She is highly professional but shows a sincere, true caring that you feel instantly. She ALWAYS walks into the room with a smile and cheery greeting that instantly makes you feel comfortable as a person and not just another number in the system. While with her, you have her full attention.
in Kiel, WI |
Thoughtful caring Dr. with a wonderful positive attitude. I enjoy every visit with Dr. Wernli and have recommended her to family and friends.
Manitowoc, WI |
Great experience with Dr. Wernli, she's wicked smart.
Two Rivers, WI |
very personable and thorough physician. Very short waiting time even though waiting area was full of patients.
Have you seen Dr. Betsy Wernli, MD?

Visit Dr. Wernli

Dr. Wernli accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.