Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD

Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
35 reviews

Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Sterling, VA. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Vasquez is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center and Inova Loudoun Hospital....See Less

Loudoun ENT Specialists

46090 Lake Center Plz Ste 104

Sterling, VA 20165

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Vasquez

Dr. Vasquez's Experience

Dr. Vasquez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Princeton U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Montefiore Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Georgetown University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Vasquez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vasquez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vasquez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Vasquez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vasquez to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Vasquez's Performance
in Reston |
I've had 2 appointments in last two weeks and it reminded me of the personal service I received from a family Dr growing up in a small town. I wish Dr Vasquez and her staff could be my family Dr.
Culpeper, VA |
I will gladly write a review. Are you kidding me?? This is the worst doctor in all of Northern Virginia if you are 10 minutes late they cancel your appointment and are very rude about it there is no one else in the office they just want to go feed their fat faces everybody that works there is overweight and miserable do not go to this office you will be sorry
in Sterling |
Pour service.....I tried to get a appointment with this doctor she never are available....they get me with a kind of nurse.....my ears problems the assistant tell me to take allegra and Flonase spray.....so if this is specialist doctor office ....that's not the service you looking for....also this doctor I think she is always in surgery....I think she needs to make associates with other specialists....
Sterling, DC |
Arrived at 10:26 am for a 10:20 appointment. The receptionist in a very unprofessional and rude manner told me that the doctor has a surgery at 10:30 and can not see me since I was late. Two things stand out. One is the rudeness of the reception clerk. Secondly even if i had arrived exactly on time, and the doctor attended to me immediately without wasting a minute, would she just have spent 10 minutes with me since she had a surgery at 10:30. No professional should be so discourteous.
in Reston, VA |
Before meeting Dr. Vasquez, my family doctor could no longer give me antibiotics for my continuing sinus infections. Initially, I went to another ENT that wanted to do allergy testing and shots. I had been there and done that. Then, my family doctor suggested Dr. Vasquez. Dr. Vasquez listened to me. She was honest, and we talked options. We chose surgery. I hadn't been able to smell for years. I can now breathe freely. I smell, and taste my food! Life is good!!!
Vienna, VA |
Dr. Vasquez really listened to my concerns and took her time with me. I really felt like she was really listening and that she really cared about me and my health. She has an excellent manner and is very insightful. I have a lot of trust in her. And she does not make you wait months for an appointment!
in South Riding, VA |
Dr. Betsy Vasquez and her staff at Loudoun ENT Specialists are the best care providers I have ever encountered. Dr. Vasquez is a very qualified and gifted ENT doctor, with an incredibly warm and caring professional style. I have been treated by Dr. Vasquez twice, even though her practice is not covered by my insurance plan, and I will continue to pay out of pocket to be treated at Loudoun ENT anyway, paying out of pocket and worth every penny. You will never find a better caregiver.
in Sterling, VA |
I visited the Dr for a right ear pain, she even conducted a sonar test to check my hearing ability and she just dismissed my case saying there might be some pressure built in my ear only because I mentioned her that I was in a flight few days ago & had popped by ears. She prescribed a steroid that I had to take 7 days and I had no relief. I then visited patients first and immediately the Dr there found I have mild internal infection and gave antibiotics. Strange a specialist cold not get it
in Leesburg, VA |
I love love love Dr. Vasquez. She is no nonsense in the appointment, but she has a great sense of humor and listens to everything I have to say and ask. In addition, the whole staff is very competent, pleasant, and great to work with.
in Vienna, VA |
A totally competent caring doctor with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Hard to find in a world where most practices churn through patients with a hurried transactional manner. Dr Vaquez and her staff are unique.
in Virginia |
I AM GIVING HER A 100 STARS!!! AFTER HAVING EXPERIENCED FACIAL PRESSURE LEFT EAR PRESSURE PLUS THE RINGING AND BUZZING SOUND, MY EYES FELT LIKE POPPING OUT OF THE SOCKETS.I AM HAVING TROUBLE TO CONCENTRATE BECAUSE OF SEVERE HEADACHE, COULDN'T SLEEP. RESTLESS! BUT AFTER READING REVIEWS I NEVER GO WRONG WHEN I CHOSE DR VASQUEZ. HER CHARM AND MAGIC WAND PUT MY SMILE BACK AND IN AN INSTANT LESS THAN 5 MINS OF MAGIC TREATMENT EVERYTHING WENT TO NORMAL. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR VASQUEZ. VERY KIND.
Have you seen Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
Are you Dr. Vasquez?