Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Sterling, VA and has been practicing for 27 years. She specializes in ear, nose, and throat and otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.

Dr. Vasquez accepts

Dr. Vasquez accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
HealthKeepers HMO
KeyCare PPO
Blue Preferred PPO
Commercial Insurance Company

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Vasquez's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Frenectomy
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperacusis
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tinnitus

4.2

Dr. Vasquez?
Dr. Vasquez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD
I have had chronic sinusitis for over a decade and have seen 4 prior doctors. Dr. Vasquez was the first doctor to methodically address the possible causes of my condition. She did not immediately jump to recommend a surgical solution as have prior doctors. She successively treated my condition medically. Surgery was not needed. I am so thankful that the coughing has stopped and I can smell again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
Really helpful when I had congestion And ringing in my ear in January. She is thorough and practical and gave me tips to get some relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
she is very unpredictable as to how her mood will be on any given day. . Made a very rude & cutting comment to me & then under her breath whispered oh " I am kidding ". I will NEVER go back to her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
I went to see Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD, about recurring coughs due to postnasal drip, chronic sinus infections, and hearing loss due to a blocked Eustachian tube. She then determined that my deviated septum was the root cause and about a month later, Dr. Vasquez did my septoplasty at the Loudon Surgery center. Now, on day six post-op, I am breathing better than I have in the last 40 years. I could not be happier with this experience and with Dr. Vasquez and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
I have suffered from chronic sinus infections my entire life. When we moved to Sterling several years ago my first experience with VA allergies was brutal, I had to find a good doctor. After my first appt with Dr. Vasquez I knew I made a good choice. I had 100% sinus blockage and a deviated septum. She performed a surgery to correct everything and I could breathe through my nose again! I can’t recommend Dr. Vasquez enough. She’s a genuine person, a great doctor, and cares about what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
Suffering for 2 - 3 months with post-nasal drip, coughing and shortness of breath, my Allergist provided me with the names of three ENT specialists. Dr. Vasquez's amazing office staff went out of their way to access my records via the Privia network, and worked me into their schedule the VERY SAME DAY! No one else made this kind of effort. Dr. Vasquez was very professional, knowledge and informed me that a balloon sinuplasty would help me - cannot wait to have this procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
IMHO Dr. Vasquez is a fabulous ENT specialist. She listened, asked pointed questions, read all the past testing/paperwork I had...and then was honest...my ears were 'too difficult' for her...and she suggested another doctor - who oddly enough I already had an appointment with in the future. She tried to get him to move up the date, called me and reported she had no luck but said she was here if I needed her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
I've had 2 appointments in last two weeks and it reminded me of the personal service I received from a family Dr growing up in a small town. I wish Dr Vasquez and her staff could be my family Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
Pour service.....I tried to get a appointment with this doctor she never are available....they get me with a kind of nurse.....my ears problems the assistant tell me to take allegra and Flonase spray.....so if this is specialist doctor office ....that's not the service you looking for....also this doctor I think she is always in surgery....I think she needs to make associates with other specialists....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
Arrived at 10:26 am for a 10:20 appointment. The receptionist in a very unprofessional and rude manner told me that the doctor has a surgery at 10:30 and can not see me since I was late. Two things stand out. One is the rudeness of the reception clerk. Secondly even if i had arrived exactly on time, and the doctor attended to me immediately without wasting a minute, would she just have spent 10 minutes with me since she had a surgery at 10:30. No professional should be so discourteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
Before meeting Dr. Vasquez, my family doctor could no longer give me antibiotics for my continuing sinus infections. Initially, I went to another ENT that wanted to do allergy testing and shots. I had been there and done that. Then, my family doctor suggested Dr. Vasquez. Dr. Vasquez listened to me. She was honest, and we talked options. We chose surgery. I hadn't been able to smell for years. I can now breathe freely. I smell, and taste my food! Life is good!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
Dr. Vasquez really listened to my concerns and took her time with me. I really felt like she was really listening and that she really cared about me and my health. She has an excellent manner and is very insightful. I have a lot of trust in her. And she does not make you wait months for an appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
Dr. Betsy Vasquez and her staff at Loudoun ENT Specialists are the best care providers I have ever encountered. Dr. Vasquez is a very qualified and gifted ENT doctor, with an incredibly warm and caring professional style. I have been treated by Dr. Vasquez twice, even though her practice is not covered by my insurance plan, and I will continue to pay out of pocket to be treated at Loudoun ENT anyway, paying out of pocket and worth every penny. You will never find a better caregiver.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
I visited the Dr for a right ear pain, she even conducted a sonar test to check my hearing ability and she just dismissed my case saying there might be some pressure built in my ear only because I mentioned her that I was in a flight few days ago & had popped by ears. She prescribed a steroid that I had to take 7 days and I had no relief. I then visited patients first and immediately the Dr there found I have mild internal infection and gave antibiotics. Strange a specialist cold not get it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
I love love love Dr. Vasquez. She is no nonsense in the appointment, but she has a great sense of humor and listens to everything I have to say and ask. In addition, the whole staff is very competent, pleasant, and great to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
A totally competent caring doctor with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Hard to find in a world where most practices churn through patients with a hurried transactional manner. Dr Vaquez and her staff are unique.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?
I AM GIVING HER A 100 STARS!!! AFTER HAVING EXPERIENCED FACIAL PRESSURE LEFT EAR PRESSURE PLUS THE RINGING AND BUZZING SOUND, MY EYES FELT LIKE POPPING OUT OF THE SOCKETS.I AM HAVING TROUBLE TO CONCENTRATE BECAUSE OF SEVERE HEADACHE, COULDN'T SLEEP. RESTLESS! BUT AFTER READING REVIEWS I NEVER GO WRONG WHEN I CHOSE DR VASQUEZ. HER CHARM AND MAGIC WAND PUT MY SMILE BACK AND IN AN INSTANT LESS THAN 5 MINS OF MAGIC TREATMENT EVERYTHING WENT TO NORMAL. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR VASQUEZ. VERY KIND.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Vasquez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vasquez?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Vasquez treats patients.