Dr. Bethany Luce, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Prescriptions Valley Family Med 3251 N Windsong Dr Prescott Valley, AZ 86314 Get Directions
Dr. Bethany Luce, MD
Dr. Bethany Luce, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Prescott Valley, AZ. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Dr. Luce's Experience

See how Dr. Luce's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Luce

Dr. Luce accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Luce is now accepting new patients

Dr. Luce's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Luce to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Luce's Performance
in Paulsen Az |
Dr Luce is the best she takes time with her patients I really appreciate how professional she is.
in Prescott Valley , AZ |
First, this is a review of Dr. Luce and not her assistants or front office staff. I have been seeing Dr. Luce for nearly 15 years and have always received great care. She is patient, kind, considerate, professional and courteous. I have always felt heard and validated (though my concerns have been few and far between). Not everyone I have referred to her office has had the same experience but that is due to front office staff and/or dealing with the NP rather than Dr. Luce herself.
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr. Luce and her staff have always shown kindness, compassion and the highest degree of professionalism over the many years I have been under her care. On one occasion she probably saved my life. I will be forever grateful to her for that. Bless her and her staff.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
I recently left a review about the rudeness of the front office staff. I need to update my comments to reflect that Dr. Luce called me personally to discuss the problem after she heard about it. She was kind, compassionate, listened to my side, and stressed that she valued my family as patients and that it was important to her that her staff treat patients kindly. She apologized for the treatment I had received and promised that further training with staff members would be done. Well handled!
in Chino Valley, AZ |
I called into the front office to have my allergy drops refilled. I paid over the phone on 8/26/16. I called on September 1st to see what the status of my order was and found out that they had not been ordered. I spoke to the person who did the ordering and she was very rude and could not give me an explanation for the error. I asked to speak to someone who could help me understand why this happened and I was disconnected. I did not receive a call back. Very very rude service.
in Prescott valley |
Dr Luce and her staff are awsome. Considerate,very thorough,friendly,and have a great follow up.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
This Doctor over prescribed me medication without running a single test on me. I described to her what I thought was wrong and feeling and decided to give me meds immediately. She first handed me 3 prescriptions came back into the room 10 minutes later and switched one out and said, If you would have taken these together it would have killed you. Sorry.
Have you seen Dr. Bethany Luce, MD?
Are you Dr. Luce?

Compare Dr. Luce

Dr. Luce's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Luce has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Luce's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Luce does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Luce and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas Medical School At Houston

Graduated in 1998

Bayfront Med Center

Dr. Luce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Luce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Luce does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Luce and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.