Dr. Bethanee Schlosser, MD

Dr. Bethanee Schlosser, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Bethanee Schlosser, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Schlosser is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Northwestern Medical Group

676 N Saint Clair St Ste 1600

Chicago, IL 60611

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HealthLink
  • HFN
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Schlosser

Video

Dr. Schlosser's Experience

Dr. Schlosser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Boil
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid
  • Tinea Versicolor
  • Ulcer
  • Varicose Veins

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Mayo Medical School
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Emory University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Schlosser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schlosser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schlosser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schlosser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schlosser to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Schlosser's Performance
Chicago, IL |
Love Dr. Schlosser. She's the best dermatologist I've ever seen, and I have been going to her for a little less than a year now. She's extremely kind, friendly, and intelligent. She informs you about everything that is going on and will answer any questions you have. She really seems to care about her patients improving.
in Chicago, IL |
Truly excellent doctor. Dr. Schlosser is the best dermatologist I have seen, and I have been seeing them for decades!
in Evanston, IL |
It was excellent experience for me. Doctor is very intense and fast, so doesn't wast energy patient's time. Seemed to be very knowledgeable.
in Romeoville, IL |
I found her to be knowledgeable, pleasant, and informative even to the point of giving me a mirror so I could see the problem areas. She answered my questions and was not patronizing. I never felt rushed..
Oak Forest, IL |
Dr. Schlosser is abysmal. Don't waste your time and money, especially if you have high expectations. I'd waited months to see her, drawn in by her NW research papers and a published radio interview (wherein she considered all of a patient's health conditions). In person, she was rude, dismissive and wouldn't let me bring up any contributing factors. She spent the appointment examining my body, dictating notes to a harried nurse, and silencing me. Awful experience. I wish I had walked out!
in Evanston, IL |
She has very poor bedside manner and is in a rush. You can tell she's just cares about getting her 10 minutes in with the patient and on to the next one without actually working with the patient to explain what is going on.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Schlosser is simply one of the best. This lady is probably seeing an insane number of patients a day, she types like a machine and is crazy intelligent. I can tell, even though my visits are short, she analyzes and can diagnose my conditions and treatment options very quickly. The wait can sometimes be long, but the 3 times I've seen her, I am very confident she is prescribing the right treatment for me. No time to waste and you can get in and out as quickly as her schedule permits. A+
in Chicago, IL |
It took three to four months to see Dr Schlosser. After such a long wait, the appointment was a waste of my time and money. Her bedside manner was poor. I found her also to be condescending. She just didn't seem to want me as a patient. She didn't run any test to determine why I had a really bad itch vaginally or a painful pulling of tissues in the vagina. She just advised me to use some Vaseline. Why do I have to pay for such a visit?
in Oak Park, IL |
Dr Schlosser is an attentive, friendly, smart and personable doctor. I see her specifically for women's health dermatologic issues, and her knowledge base is excellent. She answers my questions thoroughly. While my visits are brief, they are never lacking.
in Chicago, IL |
It is true that she is very busy and you will likely have to wait. However, with that said I do believe if you have an unusual female skin eruption or problem that you should see her. She knows her stuff and will give you good advice. It was one of the best exams I have ever had.
in Chicago, IL |
After a long wait in a cold examining room for over 45 minutes, I wanted the Dr. to take a look at an itchy rash I had on my body. She was irritated that I had asked that and stated that she WOULD look at my rash if she canceled all of her other patients for the day. Surprised at that remark, I was explaining what I thought triggered the rash, and she SHUSHED me, not permitting me to speak. Then at the end of the exam, she prescribed a patch test on my back to test for contact dermatitis.
Have you seen Dr. Bethanee Schlosser, MD?
Are you Dr. Schlosser?

Visit Dr. Schlosser

Dr. Schlosser accepts 13 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Advantage PPO