Dr. Beth Schrope, MD

Dr. Beth Schrope, MD

General Surgery  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Beth Schrope, MD is a general surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 17 years. She specializes in general surgery.Read her story

The Pancreas Center

161 Fort Washington Ave # 821

New York, NY 10032

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Medicare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Schrope

See how frequently Dr. Schrope performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pancreatic Cancer
Splenectomy and Splenorrhaphy
high
Port Placements or Replacements
high

Dr. Schrope's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Schrope's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schrope "Dr. Schrope graduated with an M.D. degree from Temple University in 1996. Prior to joining the profession of medicine, she completed a Ph. D. in Biomedical Engineering at Drexel University in 1992, and won numerous federal grants as principle investigator for research work in medical ultrasound. She is the author of numerous publications in the fields of bariatric surgery, medical ultrasound and GI surgery. She is the sole editor of a new textbook on Surgical and Interventional Ultrasound. Her research interests include novel applications of autologous pancreatic islet cell transplantation, pancreatic cyst and pancreatitis."

This content was provided by Dr. Schrope "We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person. "

• General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• John's Hopkins U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Temple University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Ny Presby Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Schrope has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schrope does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schrope and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schrope's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schrope

Dr. Schrope?
Dr. Schrope's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Beth Schrope, MD
Excellent Doctor, acting and very easy to talk to . She gave me my life back! I’ll forever be grateful to her and her staff and Ny Presbyterian hospital. She took me in immediately and preformed surgery 2 days later. With complete success!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beth Schrope, MD?
My recent appointment there was a joy. From start to finish I was done I’m about 15 min. I appreciate everyone in the office. The staff is extremely pleasant.
Thank you for your response, Jennifer. We really...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beth Schrope, MD?
Meeting Dr. Schrope is indeed one of the greatest privileges of my life. I met her in December 2017 after I was suspected of having a neuroendocrine tumor on my pancreas. She provided me with the most effective and conservative treatment options and conducted my surgery successfully a few weeks...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beth Schrope, MD?
Dr. Schrope I now consider my friend after many years of an active medical relationship. I had chronic pancreatitis for many years. Dr. Schrope has tried in many ways to control my problem. Unfortunately it was very serious and Dr. Schrope performed a rare surgery on me removing most digestive...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beth Schrope, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schrope?

Compare General Surgeons