Dr. Beth Goldman, MD

Dr. Beth Goldman, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Beth Goldman, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

Dr. Goldman's Experience

See how Dr. Goldman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goldman

Dr. Goldman's Performance
      FAIR
      FAIR
    in Sandy Valley, Nevada |
    Dr. Goldman is very articulate, she listens, always on time & her staff are amazing as she is. Everyone works together & goes over & beyond. We are blessed that she is our doctor. We have recommended her to several people including staff at Spring Valley hospital where I had my hip replacement surgery done. At that time only my husband had seen Dr. Goldman but I also had her appointed as my PCP. Several nurses said they needed new PCP & had no idea who to choose. We recommended Dr. Beth Thank y
    Henderson, NV |
    Would not even recommend to human or animal
    in Henderson |
    The staff was professional and courteous which made me feel respected and my concerns addressed. Dr.Goldman treated me with concern and courtesy. And that made me feel respected and a priority.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr Beth Goldman has no patient communication skills. She is like a robot who doesn't smile or connect with her patients. All she is concerned with is her computer input of information. Never introduced herself, or wore an I.D. She listened to my heart and that was it. She cold and distant and left me with a cold feeling. She needs to be retrained in the medical patient care area. she has been a doctor for ten years but what she did during those ten years is a mystery to me.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I do not recommend Dr. Goldman, because neither she or the office staff bothered to inform patients of her change of practice and location. The office called two days before my scheduled appointment to remind me of the appointment. When I arrived for the appointment the office had moved and Goldman was no longer accepting my insurance. Also She usually spent more time fixing the files on her lap top than discussing my reasons for being in her office. I found her to be abrupt and in a hurry.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr.Goldman is a caring and honest Doctor She takes her time and listens to my concerns. I am really surprised to see bad reviews on her . The staff are friendly and we'll organized and I'm always called in on time. I trust Dr.Goldman she cares about her patients health and is on top of my care.
    Henderson, NV |
    If I could give her zero stars I would. Came in for an appointment and was immediately greeted by Dr. Goldman with haste. Dr. Goldman had no concern for my health and would not see me because I didn't get blood work done. Lack of communication between Goldman and the staff, as no one advised me I had to get any done! Dr. Goldman had no concern for my health and continued to ask why I bothered to come in. Unprofessional! I advise anyone to look for another doctor who actually has bedside manners.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr Goldman's main concern is not the well being of the patients she sees. She lacks caring, courtesy and any bedside manners. She fails to listen to ailments or concerns and is incapable of assisting patients toward better quality of life medical decisions.
    in Henderson, NV |
    Prospective Patients, I suggest looking elswhere for a doctaor and supportive services. This office is poor at providing basic services as well has poor judgement on client needs. I have been taking blood pressure medicine for 10 years. I needed a refil while I waited for a 30 day out appointment as the doctor is taking vacation. The perscription was denied even though I have a appointment scheduled. So while the doctor is on vacation I will have to go see another doctor to get my medications
    Las Vegas, NV |
    When I arrived at the office & I was the only person there. The nurse was nice but he was rushing me for some reason as there where only two patients behind me ? Dr. Goldman seamed in a hurry as well and in my opinion she was not concerned about my well being at all even though she asked some questions she was cold. When I went to leave the receptionist/ via check out who was rude and abrupt came over and incited a argument with the nurse that was attending me in the hallway with me there.
    in Henderson, NV |
    Listens carefully and offers explanations and choices.
    in Henderson, NV |
    She is nice but not sure how much knowledge she has in the medical field? She just seems to go through the motions...also when you try to leave a message with her it's nearly impossible to get a response! She does get me in on time every appointment though.
    henderson nv |
    Staff is so rude no one smiles you get bad vibes from all the negative in there office allways a long wait
    Las Vegas |
    I went one hour early as I had to change physicians with my new insurance. I was insured but the doctor's office would believe my insurance company even when they spoke to them. They kept saying their computer rejected it. I had all my drugs written down including an allergy shot I took. She refilled my prescriptions and sent me on my way. Brought my son back a few days later and asked about my allergy shot and said she didn't know I had allergies, she charged me for a visit to get a shot.
    Have you seen Dr. Beth Goldman, MD?
    Are you Dr. Goldman?

Dr. Goldman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Goldman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Goldman's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Goldman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Goldman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

SUNY Upstate Med Univ

Graduated in 2004

Albany Medical Center Hospital

Completed in 2007

Dr. Goldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Goldman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Goldman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.