Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Beth Collins, MD
Dr. Beth Collins, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Guilford, CT. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Collins is affiliated with Yale - New Haven Hospital and YNHH Saint Raphael Campus.

Beth Collins M.D.

2614 Boston Post Rd Ste 16C

Guilford, CT 06437

• Community Health Network
  • Connecticare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Collins

Dr. Collins' Experience

Dr. Collins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University College Dublin
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Collins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Collins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Collins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Collins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Collins to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Collins' Performance
in Hamden, CT |
Dr. Collins isn't just a doctor, she cares for her patients and invests in their well being as well as their satisfaction. She gives her patients the attention and time they need to discuss the purpose of their visit. For that alone, I would and have recommended her to many. She has done for me what I didn't even know was possible. She gave me my self esteem back and I am forever grateful. She's one of the most fabulous and beautiful women I know.
Madison, CT |
From the moment I met Dr. Collins I instantly knew I found my plastic surgeon! She made me feel very comfortable and confident I would get the results I was looking for. Surgery went smooth and I am very happy with my results. My daughter has since seen Dr. Collins for Cool Sculpting and was very pleased with the procedure. The staff is very friendly and provide a wonderful atmosphere!
in Clinton, CT |
Dr. Collins changed my life with the amazing surgery she performed on me. She did an absolutely perfect job on a breast reduction and I couldn't ask for a better job because it's exactly what I wanted and needed! The results were actually better than I ever expected! She is so kind and personable also. So comfortable to talk to. I would recommend her to anyone that needs any type of plastic surgery because of her professionalism and her amazing personality!!!
Glastonbury, CT |
Dr. Collins was amazing! She answered all my questions and told me what the outcome would be. Would recommend!
in Clinton, CT |
I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Collins! She is a fantastic surgeon and definitely gave me the best advise and performed the best procedures that fit my needs. I would highly recommend her. Her staff was also great and they were always available to help with questions and concerns.
in Orange, CT |
I recommend Dr. Collins for her professionalism and skill. She was very thorough with my case and my surgery had excellent results. I was also a nervous patient and her knowledge, patience, and expertise certainly put me at ease.
in Madison, CT |
I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck with Dr.Collins. After having my third daughter i wanted to get back to who i was. She has been great through the whole process. My consultation was very informative she discussed all of my options, looking at pictures and getting prices. I went to three other surgeons and decided she was the best suited for me as she was the most thorough. Her work is amazing and i couldn't be happier to look years younger. The whole office has been great!
in Killingworth ct |
I feel dr Collins takes time with her patients and tries to understand their specific needs.
in Branford, CT |
I can only speak highly of Dr Collins and her staff. Being a nervous patient at the best of times, Dr Collins and her whole staff made me extremely comfortable. I recommend her to all my friends and family.
in Branford, CT |
I had wonderful results. I found Doctor Collins to be totally knowledgeable and she explained everything to me so I could understand every reason for every procedure. I am really happy with my experience with Dr. Collins.
Glastonbury, CT |
Had a 01/16 appt for a scaarring consult; quoted $150 &promised they would send thru to my insurance and bill it. Months later received a $300 bill as if it was an outpatient medical service. On my appt, they took me in 1.5 hours late & spent 20 minutes with Dr Collins for a suggestion & quote. I disputed the overcharge twice & was told they would fix it, sent them a check for $150 they cashed. 07/28 they are now billing again. They are padding bills!
Have you seen Dr. Beth Collins, MD?
Are you Dr. Collins?

Visit Dr. Collins

Dr. Collins accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Community Health Network
  • Connecticare
    Connecticare HMO
    Connecticare POS
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Oxford Health Plans