Dr. Bertrand P. Kaper, MD

Dr. Bertrand P. Kaper, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/W/2/2W2PB_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Bertrand P. Kaper, MD, Prescott, AZ, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 50

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kaper

Dr. Bertrand P. Kaper, MD
DR. KAPER RESPONDS - (Dr. Kaper, edit your response)

One of the challenges I face in my practice is time management. My office is very careful about scheduling office visits. However, I will occasionally find myself late for scheduled appointments. If this occurs, it is typically because of an emergency or because another patient's problem is more complex, therefore requiring additional time. If I am late for your appointment, I do apologize.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Prescott, AZ |

Refused to listen to post surgical issues of extreme pain & inability to weight bear after 4 months. Said I must have arthritis because, in his words, "I did everything right." Told me to take tylenol; referred to rheumatologist & MRI; then turned his back & walked out. The real issue was displaced iliac bone, piriformis syndrome and possibly myofascial pain syndrome - a possible side effect of THA. One yr. later, continued pain and limited mobility.Did surgery on acquaintance & broke his leg.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Prescott Valley, AZ |

Outstanding surgeon as well as support team. When I have to replace my other knee, I will only trust Dr. Kaper and would travel across the country to benefit from his remarkable skills.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Paul C. Pflueger, MD
82.48 miles away
Dr. Mark D. Mellinger, MD
Orthopedic Hand Surgery
8 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.