Dr. Bertha Marcellino, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Bertha Marcellino, MD
Dr. Bertha Marcellino, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Palm Springs, FL.

Dr. Marcellino's Experience

See how Dr. Marcellino's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Marcellino

Dr. Marcellino accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Marcellino is now accepting new patients

Dr. Marcellino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marcellino to family and friends
    1.0
    Dr. Marcellino's Performance
    Lake Worth, FL |
    I will never go back to this woman for ANYTHING! She is rude and very rough around the edges and pushy/aggressive! I declined a lab test which I felt was unneccessary at the time of my visit. she spoke to me in an extremely rude manner and acted very hostile towards me after this point. She is arrogant and does not take the time to answer your questions. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to her. The only reason I gave her one star is because I didn't have the option to leave it blank!
    If is possible give 0 stars it will be my review. Very unpolite, rude, unprofessional, she doesn't know about anything, never put your refills on pharmacy, 0 knowledge, 0 education, 0 bedside manners, the worst doctor I'd ever know in my entire life. She put the life of my husband in danger for medical malpractice. She just know practice medical iatrogenia. My advice is run away from this doctor If you love your life and yourself.
    in Fl |
    She was the worst doctor I've ever seen in my life. She is the worst person to go to. Everything I asked her about, pinched nerves, medicine, she did not know about. She did not know about very popular medications. She was not knowledgeable about different types of birth control. She couldn't tell me anything helpful, she only referred me to other Spanish doctor. Terrible experience! Terrible doctors. Unprofessional! Rude! Never go there.
    West Palm Beach, FL |
    Not good at all. Inconsiderate and rude with clients. Made me cry twice after leaving her office. Brushes clients off. Answers the phone and says we're closed. Changing doctors asap.
    Have you seen Dr. Bertha Marcellino, MD?
    Are you Dr. Marcellino?

Dr. Marcellino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Marcellino does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Marcellino and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Marcellino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marcellino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Marcellino does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Marcellino and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.