Dr. Bert Brown, MD

Dr. Bert Brown, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

We take great pride in being available to our patients in need.  We view the patient as a whole not only focusing on their ENT problem but how it affects their total health.  buy listening carefully to our patients and their concerns we are better able to solve their problem most effectively.

Accessibility and personal care is what makes us stand out above all others.  There are no gatekeepers or central appointment making and we therefore can adopt our scheduling to the patients needs.  As a private practice we get to know our patients and when they call for an appointment it helps us better accommodate their needs.  When a patient has a problem they can always speak to myself with questions and questions are always answered the same day with a call.

We thank you for trusting us to manage your health problems.

I have been an advocate for total body health my entire life and practice my own life in that way. Healthy living with a focus one's mental, physical, and emotional being is how I lead my life. Ironman racing is one of my major hobbies and I have participated in 20 of them thus far. Reading, movies and being outdoors also is a focus of mine. In dealing with patients I consider all these aspects to help me solve their problems.

Dr. Brown's Experience

See how Dr. Brown's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brown has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Brown Says:

Dr. Brown's Performance
in Newbury, OH |
Dr Brown and his office staff are Wonderful. The wait was always minimal, the staff was amazing, and most importantly Dr Brown helped me. After my nose surgery I felt so much better. I'm sure it's hard for some people to understand if they don't have these issues, but he changed every single breath I take. Every Single Breath. It changed my life. I will forever be grateful.
in Cleveland, OH |
I was in an inordinate amount of pain! Searched for an ENT nearest me, and found Dr. Brown's profile. After viewing a You Tube video of Dr. Brown, his message was clear and seemed caring. I scheduled an appt. and had only a 15 min. wait. He saw that I was in pain, and began to examine me, and within 8-10 min. he had a very good grasp of the problem. Gave prescription and sent me to the lab. Next day NO pain, and he followed up on my lab work by phone and took time to talk. Excellent, Dr. Brown!!
Broadview Heights, OH |
I had a concern regarding medicine, when I called 12/18 the receptionist told me not to live in a bubble. All I wanted was to have Dr Brown call me. I never got a call
Have you seen Dr. Bert Brown, MD?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown says...

I have been an advocate for total body health my entire life and practice my own life in that way. Healthy living with a focus one's mental, physical, and emotional being is how I lead my life.  Ironman racing is one of my major hobbies and I have participated in 20 of them thus far. Reading, movies and being outdoors also is a focus of mine. In dealing with patients I consider all these aspects to help me solve their problems.

Dr. Brown's Care Philosophy

We thank you for trusting us to manage your health problems.

Dr. Brown says...

We truly value the opinions of the patients we take care.  Although our reviews are almost always quite good, there may be an occasional bad interaction between the patient and myself or the practice.  In that case, we appreciate hearing about any problem that has occurred.  We are there to listen and sort out what the problem was, and correct the situation in any way we can.  If an error was made on our part, we want to know about it both to help remedy the problem but also to learn and grow and prevent it from happening again.  In the case of all our good reviews, we always appreciate what people have to say and never take it for granted.  Helping people is why I went into medicine and the greatest reward is knowing that we helped those who placed their trust in us.

Dr Brown

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brown's Board Certifications

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain

Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1983

Eye Ear Hosp Pittsburgh
    Northwestern University

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy