Dr. Bert Brown, MD

Dr. Bert Brown, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Bert Brown, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Mayfield Heights, OH and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med in 1983 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.Read his story

6770 Mayfield Rd Ste 210

Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

• American Republic
  • Benesys
  • CareSource
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Brown

See how frequently Dr. Brown performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Ear Ache
Ear Disorders

Dr. Brown's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Brown's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Brown "I have been an advocate for total body health my entire life and practice my own life in that way. Healthy living with a focus one's mental, physical, and emotional being is how I lead my life. Ironman racing is one of my major hobbies and I have participated in 20 of them thus far. Reading, movies and being outdoors also is a focus of mine. In dealing with patients I consider all these aspects to help me solve their problems."

This content was provided by Dr. Brown "We take great pride in being available to our patients in need.  We view the patient as a whole not only focusing on their ENT problem but how it affects their total health.  buy listening carefully to our patients and their concerns we are better able to solve their problem most effectively.

Accessibility and personal care is what makes us stand out above all others.  There are no gatekeepers or central appointment making and we therefore can adopt our scheduling to the patients needs.  As a private practice we get to know our patients and when they call for an appointment it helps us better accommodate their needs.  When a patient has a problem they can always speak to myself with questions and questions are always answered the same day with a call.

We thank you for trusting us to manage your health problems. "

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Northwestern University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Eye Ear Hosp Pittsburgh

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends

Dr. Brown's Performance

Dr. Brown Says:
"

We truly value the opinions of the patients we take care.  Although our reviews are almost always quite good, there may be an occasional bad interaction between the patient and myself or the practice.  In that case, we appreciate hearing about any problem that has occurred.  We are there to listen and sort out what the problem was, and correct the situation in any way we can.  If an error was made on our

...

Waited 40 minutes, only to be rushed out the door with no help.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Brown is a great ENT. All of my children have recently seen him for various illnesses and he was great! Same day appointments every time. Office staff very accommodating and nice! Any nose or ear issue... young or old... don't hesitate, see Dr. Brown:)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My Mother recommended Dr. Bert Brown several years ago when our Dentist told my husband to see an ENT for something he noticed in his mouth during a regular exam. The office staff was quick to get him in & Dr. Brown was able to remove it immediately in his office. Since then he has taken care of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent doctor and staff. I rcomend Dr. Brown to all family and friends. Wouldn't consider going anywhere else!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent Doctor! I have recommended Dr. Brown to many of my friends and they all come back and thank me! Easy to scheduled a time slot (most of the time the same day). Easy in , easy out less that 15 minutes and I'm on my way hearing everything around me much better!!!
Are you Dr. Brown?