Dr. Bernice Gonzalez, MD

Age Management Medicine ·  Female · Age 52

Dr. Gonzalez

Vital Life Wellness Center

2520 Broadway St Ste 100 San Antonio, TX 78215

Dr. Bernice Gonzalez, MD is an age management medicine specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from University Of Texas-San Antonio Long Medical School in 1993 and specializes in age management medicine.

Dr. Gonzalez accepts

Dr. Gonzalez accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Gonzalez's experience treating your condition or procedure

Bernice Gonzalez is an established family practitioner in the San Antonio area for the past seventeen years. She is driven to provide exceptional care and motivated to see her patients experience optimal wellness. A conscientious and studious practit...

• Age Management Medicine

3.9

Dr. Gonzalez?
Dr. Gonzalez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bernice Gonzalez, MD
Excellent doctor and her staff, I healed for 3 years with good results in my health. I recommend the clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernice Gonzalez, MD?
Vital Life Wellness will not return calls. They also do not communicate with each other or check their messages I have left a message at least once a week for the past 5 months. I have talked to the office manager who assured me she would return my call the following morning. Vital Life has been a complete waste of my time and money. It is a total scam! They schedule blood work when it is too early and charge you for it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernice Gonzalez, MD?
Best physician in town! Takes her time to sit and get to know you as a person. Staff is also very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernice Gonzalez, MD?
Dr Gonzalez is truly AMAZING! Her and her staff ALWAYS make me feel cared for! I sometimes follow up with NP Lefner as well and she's amazing!! I love all the docs here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernice Gonzalez, MD?
A retired clinic physician recommended me to Dr. Gonzalez. I made contact with her office first, to inquire about this Doctor, insurance, appointments and hospital probabilities. A staff member by the name of Cindy took my call and when I asked a bit too many questions to her liking, she said in a low voice "Oh my God". Dr. Gonzalez, I read your goals and aspirations for your unique practice and I truly believe your Employee, Cindy tears you down you as a Physician and a professional. So sad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernice Gonzalez, MD?
You want my credit number even before you see me for the first time? Seriously? It would be nice if you at least get to know your patients before worrying about squeezing money out of them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernice Gonzalez, MD?
After going to this office for 8 years with Dr. Gonzalez I am unable to schedule any appointments with her. I waited 8 months to see her for a wellness exam recently and was cancelled and told she was not seeing patients any longer. When I went in to see another doctor 2 weeks later, I saw her in the office and then heard a young lady state that she was seen by Dr. Gonzalez when checking out. I am so disappointed after my loyalty all these years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernice Gonzalez, MD?
After having a conversation with Dr. G, she is the 1st doctor to be concerned about my entire wellness, She has helped change my entire lifestyle, Diet, exercise , I started hormone therapy and have not felt this good in years! I sleep great, feel great. She is the kindest Dr I have ever known (I spend my day with them) If you are frustrated with your Dr, go see her or any of her partners! They are the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernice Gonzalez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gonzalez?