Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD

Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD

Hair Transplant Surgery  |
Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD is a hair transplant surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Arocha is affiliated with The Womans Hospital of Texas.

3005 Huldy St

Houston, TX 77098

• Care Credit

Learn about Dr. Arocha

Dr. Arocha's Experience

Dr. Arocha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Hair Transplant Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Arocha "Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery and member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons since 2002 takes hair loss very seriously. Having experienced firsthand hair loss in his 20s, he knows all too well what it is like. He understands the psychological impact of hair loss and how it can lead to an enormous emotional burden with low self-confidence and impaired quality of life. That?s why Dr. Arocha has devoted his career to hel"

• Hair Transplant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery

Dr. Arocha does not have any board certifications listed.

• Androgenetic Alopecia
  • Eyebrow Disorders
  • Hair Conditions
  • Hair Loss

• Hair Transplants
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Scar Revision Surgery

• University Of Miami
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Univ Of Texas Hlth Sci Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • International Society Of Hair Restoration Surgery (Ishrs)/Medical Hair Restoration (Mhr)
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Arocha has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Arocha has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Arocha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arocha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arocha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arocha to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Arocha's Performance
Austin |
I had my second FUE procedure with Dr. Arocha this past week and have to say it went very well, as did the first. My first procedure was nearly undetectable because of Dr. Arocha's skill and precision. My expectation is the same for the second. His staff is also very nice and professional.
in Houston, TX |
After consulting with various doctors in the Houston area, I decided that Dr. Arocha would be the best doctor to perform my FUT procedure. It has been approximately four months since the procedure and I am very happy with my results. I can say with confidence that Dr. Arocha and his staff are wonderful. Each member of his staff, including the doctor himself, were very responsive and honest with any questions I had before, during, and after the procedure.
in Dallas, TX |
Amazing fellow. This is the surgeon that I would want for any of my family and for myself in future procedures. He solely focuses on hair transplants and that is important! I was immediately comfortable with him and never skipped a beat answering my questions. I am a emergency doctor, so I grilled this guy with real medical questions for the procedure, healing and results. He out did himself in the results for me and I can not believe at 6 months there is still more growth to come!
in San Antonio, TX |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Arocha. My hair has really grown around the hairline. One side is way thicker than the other but I knew that would be the outcome after the transplant because more grafts were put on my right side. I don't know why but.... That's just how it ended up. They took me back to my hotel and were friendly. The only complaint I have is the follow up. They do not follow up with patients.... At least not with me. I haven't heard from them since.
in Austin Texas |
I only have 500 characters so I can't get into a lot of detail. Yes I had anxiety about the surgery, yes I researched and scoured the depths of the Internet about hair restoration, bottom line I went with Dr. Arocha out of Houston. His work speaks for him. Just ask to see his portfolio of before and after surgery photos. Amazing. The staff is awesome, pleasant, all the research I did paid off. I couldn't be happier and it hasn't even been a year since the surgery. Go with Dr.Arocha. Phanz
in Houston, TX |
I would really recommend Dr. Arocha and his team! They analyze before execute. It took me a day with my procedure but you can't actually rush quality and art. I will definitely continue my follow ups with him. Since I let him started it, might as well continue and end it with him.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Arocha has a very beautiful new facility that is tastefully designed. I didn't feel so much like I was in a medical facility as I was a spa or a really nice high end home. The communication I received from the clinic was straightforward and I really have nothing bad to say about the experience. Dr. Arocha and the support team really are top notch across the board.
Have you seen Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
Are you Dr. Arocha?