Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD

Hair Transplant Surgery ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Arocha

Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD is a hair transplant surgery specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med in 1982 and specializes in hair transplant surgery and cosmetic dermatologic surgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Arocha accepts

Dr. Arocha accepts the following insurance:

Care Credit

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Arocha treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Arocha's conditions and procedures:

• Androgenetic Alopecia
  • Eyebrow Disorders
  • Hair Conditions
  • Hair Loss
  • Hair Transplants
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Scar Revision Surgery

Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery and member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons since 2002 takes hair loss very seriously. Having experienced firsthand hair loss in his 20s, h...

• Hair Transplant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery

Univ Of Texas Hlth Sci Ctr
2003
International Society Of Hair Restoration Surgery (Ishrs)/Medical Hair Restoration (Mhr)
1982

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Arocha

Dr. Arocha?
Dr. Arocha's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD
I am very happy with Dr Arocha, his staff, and the natural results I received from my hair transplant procedure. Dr Arocha has a very pleasant disposition and I felt like he truly cared about getting me a great looking and natural result. Before the procedure, I had a severely receding hairline and was continually self-conscious about it. I hated windy days, taking pictures, and the time I spent trying to get my thinning hair to cooperate. I now get regular compliments on how good my hair looks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
If you did your research as I did, then you should have found this doctor and his facility. It was my first time ever getting hair transplant and I was quite skeptical and had lots of questions. Not only did Dr. Arocha and his staff answer all my questions, they treated me like family. They were there every step of the way making sure I was comfortable with the whole process and delivered results better than I could have expected.It has been over a year and I am very happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
Dr. Arocha and his staff are great at what they do! I’ve had 2 sessions with Dr. Arocha about 4 years apart and have had wonderful results. I’ve seen negative reviews about Dr. Arocha and I can assure you these could not be actual clients of his!! If you’re looking for a doctor that cares about his clients and takes pride in his work, then this is the place you should definitely go to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
I had two procedures with Dr. Arocha and I’m more than pleased with my results. I was actually shocked to see my before pictures after 5 years and couldn’t believe it was me. I get many compliments on my new hair and people who know me say that I look much younger. If you are looking for a hair transplant that looks natural, you need to see Dr. Arocha. He is an artist and knows what he is doing. He is very pleasant and friendly and his office staff is great as well. Thank you Dr. Arocha.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
When i came to see Dr. Arocha and his team in september of 2017, i was skeptical of getting a hair transplant, but after some thought i decided to schedule my surgery in december of that year. 8 months later and the results look fantastic. In fact, i'll be having my second procedure done this december, and i'm sure it'll turn out just as great. Dr. Arocha is a friendly, funny, and knowledgeable transplant specialist and i highly recommend him to anyone having hair loss issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
Hair is a sensitive plant that resents the way one faces a physical injury or the impact of stressors in life. I lost 1/3 of my hair in two weeks as a consequence of an immune reaction of my body. My defenses perceived my hair as a strange agent. I thank you Dr. Arocha for his expertise. I recovered 90 percent of my hair. His advice and techniques brought hope into my life and a true solution.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
Dr. Arocha is one of the few doctors that specializes in hair restoration in the area. He is very knowledgeable and also experienced with over thousands of cases. Those were the two key factors for me. Also quick research will show that he is known to have the most natural looking results. He takes pride in his work and it shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
Dr Arocha performed my surgery about 9 years ago and it turned out great. I had 3500 grafts transplanted in a Fut procedure. I was impressed at how fast I was able to heal. No one at work was able to tell that I had this surgery. I think the toughest part is to just be patient and wait for the hair to grow, but I noticed results fairly quickly. The scar Ended up being just a small thin line. I can get my haircut with a number 4 blade on the sides. Dr Arocha and his staff were awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
Overall experience -off the charts !! Very experienced and knowledgeable doctor who also gave a detailed timeline including goals and expectations regarding my situation . He not only instituted a game plan but was also kind enough to answer many questions which made sense and further educated me in the realm of hair restoration and maintenance. The staff was very considerate of my needs , which to me is a reflection of the high standards set by Dr Arocha. I look forward to seeing my results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
Dr. Arocha has over 35 years of experience. Considered one the top hair transplant surgeons in the country. Very polite and emphatic to my situation. Very professional. An artist at work in recreating my hairline. His staff is very professional. His staff is very experienced and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
I had an FUE procedure done about 5 years ago, from a different doctor. It was not done correctly at all. I decided to go to Dr. Arocha for a scalp Tricopigmentation procedure to create the shaved/buzzcut look. I could not be more pleased with how natural the results look. Dr. Arocha and the smp technician, Alex, made sure everything ran smoothly and was done the right way. Thank you all at Dr. Arocha Hair Restoration for exceeding my expectations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
My experience was great! This was my 2nd hair transplant with Dr. Arocha. I'm from Dallas and I traveled to Houston to have the procedure done. I didn't mind travel. After doing my research I've learned he was one of the best hair transplant surgeons in Texas. I wasn't disappointed with the results. I strongly recommend him. His staff is courteous and have a good amount of experience in the field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
In July of 2016, I had a 2000 graft FUT procedure performed by Dr. Arocha and his team. I am a woman and my receding hairline was devastating my self esteem! I now have a hairline that boosts my self confidence. I am so pleased and have so much confidence in Dr. Arocha an his team that I have scheduled a second transplant procedure for this summer. Thank you Alex, Eduardo, and Al for your help. R. in Houston
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
The experience was second to none. Dr. Arocha is the kindest, well educated, exceptional Surgeon in his field. The entire team is extremely courteous and professional with years of experience themselves. The whole process made me feel right at home and I couldn’t have asked for a a better experience. Not only was it professional but the team made it very personal by connecting through music and sharing life stories along the way. With something that could have been scary they made it so amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
Dr. Arocha and team performed a 2500 FUE procedure on me in September 2016 with the help of the ARTAS robot. I am quite satisfied with the result. Dr. Arocha was able to make the transplants without cutting my hair on top, so after around 9-10 days (counting one weekend), I was able to return to work without anyone noticing anything was done. I offer my sincere recommendation of Dr. Arocha and his team to anyone considering a hair transplant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
Dr. Arocha was very knowledgeable answering questions that I had. He seem very concerned about my expectations. He was very direct on his answers and told me what I should do to get best results. I think he is awesome. His staff is incredibly great. Al, Eduardo and the rest of the staff are just amazing. Maria and Arais are very friendly made my exam very easy. I was very nervous and they put me at ease. I can say that over all I had a great experience. Vicente
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
Based on his technical skill & extensive knowledge, Dr. Arocha is a master at his craft. I had the fortunate circumstance of having long curly hair which hid my balding &I was hesitant about getting a hair transplant. Dr. Arocha & his team presented me with all the technical facts I could ask for based on my own research & their provided information. After 8 months, I am amazed at my results & feel much more confident about the future of my hair, which has always been a big part of my identity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
Dr. Arocha and his team are very taleneted in all their procedures and how they conduct business. Before my eyebrow transplant procedure, i was researching who was the best for this type of work, and I'm glad I chose Dr. Arocha. I am 8 months post-op and very pleased with my eyebrows. I highly recommend Dr. Arocha, he will not let you down!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
I chose Dr. Arocha because he impressed me as the surgeon most intent on producing the best results based on my unique conditions. I was a Norwood 7, having lost virtually all hair on the top and back of my head. Dr. Arocha recommended FUT (strip) procedures because of the large area needing cover. Dr. Arocha has now performed three FUT procedures on me, transplanting about 5400 follicles altogether. The change in my appearance is amazing, taking at least 10 years off my age. Great results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernardino Arocha, MD?
I actually had my surgery a few years ago with Dr. Arocha, but I have just started the habit of leaving online reviews this year. I am very satisfied with my surgery and the results. I was living in Houston in the time and did a lot of research into the different options. I was naturally skeptical of some other places that I went to that use an attractive woman to be flirty to try and sell their overpriced surgeries. There were also a few other doctors that were selling surgeries, but I found
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Arocha?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Arocha treats patients.

Compare Providers