Dr. Bernard Shelton, MD

Dr. Bernard Shelton, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 59 years old

In the constant pursuit of happiness, health and well being are the key ingredients. Our office cares about your wellbeing and strives to achieve that goal with you.Read more

Dr. Shelton's Experience

See how Dr. Shelton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shelton

Experience with Dr. Shelton
Dr. Shelton's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (20)
in Madison Heights, MI |
First things first, I've came here to leave a review after my Appointment and really was disgusted with some of the reviews I read. So here is my input, Dr Shelton is very thorough and compassionate Dr. I have ever had. He takes the time to explain everything and makes sure you understand before you leave his office!! Thank you Dr. Shelton, I look forward to coming back again on my next appointment.
Detroit, MI |
Tarvae be lyin everytime i call she say my meds in n they aint! I need my blood pressure meds.
in Detroit, MI |
this the last time this doctor reschedul my appointmint every month I have otha thangs to do I get a ride they call this morning cancel my appointmint they dont anwser when I be callin them tho! I need my meds I cant be doin this I wait over a hour last month in tha waitin room then the doc dont come in! wurst doc eva!
in St. Clair Shores, MI 48080 |
I called two weeks ago and left a message with my information to receive a call back for an appointment, but received no response. Then I tried calling two days ago where I was placed on hold from 3:45 to 4:40 before the call hung up. It took me three attempts to call back where I was rudely spoken to by a lady interrogating me about my call as if I'd done something wrong. Once that was straightened out, I was placed on hold AGAIN and never received a call back for an appointment. Dismayed..
in Fraser, mi |
I chose Dr Shelton as my PCP through my insurance. It took 3 days of calling to finally get someone to answer the phone. I was then questioned for 15 minutes about what I wanted an appt for, why I switched my PCP, and if I was going to 'claim I had lower back pain to get pain pills', even after explaining I had MOVED and needed a new Dr for my CARDIAC medications. I was then told Dr Shelton wouldn't see me as I 'wasn't a good fit'. Stay away! They are totally unprofessional and rude.
in Mount Clemens, MI |
I really enjoy to see Dr. Shelton and having him as my doctor for the past six plus years, yes the time I wait in the waiting room and before I get to see the doctor might be longer than I liked in the beginning, but I think that the staff has improved and fixed some of the issues some people tend to think make it long...but it is worth the wait!! Dr. Shelton is a very caring doctor and listens, and makes the effort to see what worked with me. :-) VERY HAPPY!!
Have you seen Dr. Bernard Shelton, MD?
Are you Dr. Shelton?

Compare Dr. Shelton

Dr. Shelton's Care Philosophy

Dr. Shelton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Shelton has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shelton's Board Certifications

Dr. Shelton does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Shelton and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago, Santo Domingo Campus

Graduated in 1996

Huron Hospital

Completed in 2004

Hospital De La Concepcion

Completed in 2006

Dr. Shelton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shelton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Shelton does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Shelton and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.