Dr. Bernard J. Logan, MD

Dr. Bernard J. Logan, MD

Gynecology | Male | 75 years old

I continue to always put my patients first and foremost and make sure that the care that is given them is the best I have to offer.Read more

Hallmark Health Medical Associates

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Logan's Experience

See how Dr. Logan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Logan

Dr. Logan accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Logan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Logan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Logan to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Logan
Dr. Logan's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (172)
in Medford, MA |
I have been Dr. Logan's patient for years now and he is always thorough, accurate and caring. If he doesn't address something at my appointment he does call me later to follow-up. He always invites me to call him for any follow up questions as well.
in Malden, MA |
I have remained a patient of Dr. Logan for over 40 years. He realizes that most people are not fans of their yearly physical so he gets through the exam as quickly as possible but leaves plenty of time for anything you would like to discuss. He also makes sure that any other tests such as mammograms, or bone density get scheduled too.
Been coming to see Logan for 30 years. Always great!
in Boston, MA |
Dr. Logan is wonderful. He takes his time explaining what he is doing. You can talk to him about anything health related going on with you, not just gyn related. Not only is Dr. Logan great, all of his staff is friendly, caring, and dedicated.
in Medford, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr Logan's for over 35 years. Very grateful for the wonderful care by Dr. Logan, his office manager Kathy , Gail , Joyce , Gayle, Maria, Mary , Mary Helen and the rest of the team. Dr Logan is compassionate and caring. He takes time and listens and always follows up. Dr. Logan is very well respected. He delivered all my 3 daughters. I am blessed to have him as my OB/GYN. He is one special doctor. Thank you!
in Peabody, MA |
I have been seeing Dr. Logan for over thirty years and find him very efficient, patience friendly, knowledgeable and always has a smile. he addresses your issues directly and accurately.
in Melrose, MA |
Dr Logan is great, he's attentive, thorough and extremely pleasant.
in Stoughton, MA |
His is a wonderful Doctor !
in Woburn, MA |
I have been going to Dr. Logan for 25 years. He is a wonderful doctor and has a wonderful staff. He delivered my only child when I was 36 and being over the 35 year old mark, he was very conscientious and took very good care of me and my needs. I would highly recommend him, his associates and his staff.
in Woburn, MA |
He's amazing and extremely thorough! Dr Logan is kind, considerate and always explains everything and is happy to answer any and all questions!! I wouldn't want anyone else! He is the BEST!!!
malden, MA |
Very professional, caring.
in Everett, MA |
Dr Logan is a dedicated and compassionate doctor who genuinely cares for his patients. If there is an issue Dr Logan, follow ups and recommends further tests. Dr Logan immediately calls and notifies you of tests results. Dr Logan has been my doctor for many years and I would recommend him to any one.
in Cambridge, MA |
I have been with Dr. Logan for over 30 years. He is always professional and always makes you feel comfortable. Always listens to any concerns you might have. I never feel rushed or that any concern is to small. I could not imagine going to any other doctor.
New York, NY |
Listens, caring, kind, pleasant
in Medford, MA |
I have been with Dr. Logan for 38years. he delivered my 2 children. He has always been professional and courteous. I have been very happy with his care and his staff's treatment of me and my family.
Medford, MA |
Always excellent care
Malden, MA |
Dr. Logan is very thorough .He always makes you feel comfortable!
in Medford, MA |
Dr Logan is the BEST...he is most caring, smart and knowledgeable of his profession and always puts his patients first! I have been a patient for many, many years and value his opinion regarding my health. My daughters have followed in my footsteps being his patients and they feel the same way about him! Dr Logan is a one in a million kind of doctor and my daughters and I are so lucky to have him as our Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Logan for almost 6 years & he is the absolute best! Always professional & very accommodating!
in Medford, MA |
Dr Logan is always professional and caring.
in Revere, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr Logan's since 1974. I love him for his personality, knowledge and patience. He is truly one of a kind in my book! He delivered my son in 1975 and also two of my grandchildren. I hope he never retires.....wishful thinking on my part ??.
in Billerica, MA |
I have been with Dr. Logan for over 40 years. All my daughters go to him. He's the best.
Have you seen Dr. Bernard J. Logan, MD?
Are you Dr. Logan?