Dr. Bernard Logan, MD

Dr. Bernard Logan, MD

Gynecology  |

Dr. Bernard Logan, MD is a gynecology doctor who practices in Medford, MA. He is 76 years old and has been practicing for 51 years. Dr. Logan is affiliated with Melrose - Wakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford.

Hallmark Health Medical Associates

101 Main St Ste 217

Medford, MA 02155

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Logan

I continue to always put my patients first and foremost and make sure that the care that is given them is the best I have to offer.

Dr. Logan's Experience

Dr. Logan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gynecology

• Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Birth Control
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Boston College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1962
  • Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1966
  • Philadelphia General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1967
  • Boston City Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1970

Dr. Logan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Logan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Logan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Logan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Logan to family and friends
Dr. Logan's Performance
in Medford, MA |
Dr. Logan is one of the most genuine, caring, compassionate doctors I have ever met. He delivered my 2 daughters and gave me the best care anyone could ask for. His knowledge and level of expertise surpassed my expectations. He listens to all your concerns and does a thorough job checking into any issues. He explains everything to you extremely well in layman's terms and takes the time to be sure you understand. I feel truly privileged to have him as my doctor.
Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Have gone to Dr. Logan for many years, wouldn't think of going to anyone else.
This is my first time reviewing a doctor online. I have the utmost respect for doctors, but I feel the need to share that I had the most traumatizing experience (ever!) with him: no empathy. He did not address any of my concerns either. I do hope your experience will be much better than mine.
in Medford, MA |
I have been Dr. Logan's patient for years now and he is always thorough, accurate and caring. If he doesn't address something at my appointment he does call me later to follow-up. He always invites me to call him for any follow up questions as well.
in Malden, MA |
I have remained a patient of Dr. Logan for over 40 years. He realizes that most people are not fans of their yearly physical so he gets through the exam as quickly as possible but leaves plenty of time for anything you would like to discuss. He also makes sure that any other tests such as mammograms, or bone density get scheduled too.
Been coming to see Logan for 30 years. Always great!
in Boston, MA |
Dr. Logan is wonderful. He takes his time explaining what he is doing. You can talk to him about anything health related going on with you, not just gyn related. Not only is Dr. Logan great, all of his staff is friendly, caring, and dedicated.
in Medford, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr Logan's for over 35 years. Very grateful for the wonderful care by Dr. Logan, his office manager Kathy , Gail , Joyce , Gayle, Maria, Mary , Mary Helen and the rest of the team. Dr Logan is compassionate and caring. He takes time and listens and always follows up. Dr. Logan is very well respected. He delivered all my 3 daughters. I am blessed to have him as my OB/GYN. He is one special doctor. Thank you!
in Peabody, MA |
I have been seeing Dr. Logan for over thirty years and find him very efficient, patience friendly, knowledgeable and always has a smile. he addresses your issues directly and accurately.
in Melrose, MA |
Dr Logan is great, he's attentive, thorough and extremely pleasant.
in Stoughton, MA |
His is a wonderful Doctor !
in Woburn, MA |
I have been going to Dr. Logan for 25 years. He is a wonderful doctor and has a wonderful staff. He delivered my only child when I was 36 and being over the 35 year old mark, he was very conscientious and took very good care of me and my needs. I would highly recommend him, his associates and his staff.
in Woburn, MA |
He's amazing and extremely thorough! Dr Logan is kind, considerate and always explains everything and is happy to answer any and all questions!! I wouldn't want anyone else! He is the BEST!!!
malden, MA |
Very professional, caring.
in Everett, MA |
Dr Logan is a dedicated and compassionate doctor who genuinely cares for his patients. If there is an issue Dr Logan, follow ups and recommends further tests. Dr Logan immediately calls and notifies you of tests results. Dr Logan has been my doctor for many years and I would recommend him to any one.
in Cambridge, MA |
I have been with Dr. Logan for over 30 years. He is always professional and always makes you feel comfortable. Always listens to any concerns you might have. I never feel rushed or that any concern is to small. I could not imagine going to any other doctor.
in Medford, MA |
I have been with Dr. Logan for 38years. he delivered my 2 children. He has always been professional and courteous. I have been very happy with his care and his staff's treatment of me and my family.
Medford, MA |
Always excellent care
Malden, MA |
Dr. Logan is very thorough .He always makes you feel comfortable!
in Medford, MA |
Dr Logan is the BEST...he is most caring, smart and knowledgeable of his profession and always puts his patients first! I have been a patient for many, many years and value his opinion regarding my health. My daughters have followed in my footsteps being his patients and they feel the same way about him! Dr Logan is a one in a million kind of doctor and my daughters and I are so lucky to have him as our Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Logan for almost 6 years & he is the absolute best! Always professional & very accommodating!
in Medford, MA |
Dr Logan is always professional and caring.
in Revere, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr Logan's since 1974. I love him for his personality, knowledge and patience. He is truly one of a kind in my book! He delivered my son in 1975 and also two of my grandchildren. I hope he never retires.....wishful thinking on my part ??.
in Billerica, MA |
I have been with Dr. Logan for over 40 years. All my daughters go to him. He's the best.
Have you seen Dr. Bernard Logan, MD?
Are you Dr. Logan?