Dr. Bernard Krupp, DDS

Dr. Bernard Krupp, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Bernard Krupp, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Towson, MD. He graduated from University Of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

1220B E Joppa Rd Ste 314

• Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Krupp

Dr. Krupp's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Krupp "I have an unwavering philosophy of practice. My staff and I always take care of people. We stay educated and offer the most advanced treatment options to our patients. We always fit in emergencies on the same day. We rarely run behind schedule. Our office is used as a model for cleanliness by the OSHA trainer at the University of MD Dental school. I am personally available 24/7 to every single patient I have treated. I have boxes full of letters, cards and notes from patients thanking me for the excellent care they have received at my practice."

This content was provided by Dr. Krupp "I have an unwavering philosophy of practice. My staff and I always take care of people.  We stay educated and offer the most advanced treatment options to our patients.  We always fit in emergencies on the same day. We rarely run behind schedule.

I am personally available 24/7 to every single patient I have treated.  I have boxes full of letters, cards and notes from patients thanking me for the excellent care they have received at my practice."

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dental Bone Loss
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Injury
  • Dental Spacing
  • Dental Tissue Neoplasm
  • Dentatorubropallidoluysian Atrophy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Washington Hospital Center

Dr. Krupp has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Krupp has no media or publications listed.

• Bulgarian

Dr. Krupp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krupp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krupp's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krupp to family and friends

Dr. Krupp's Performance

Dr. Krupp Says:
"

I am personally available 24/7 to every single patient I

...

Dr. Krupp is excellent. Pulled two wisdom teeth in the space of ten minutes. I didn’t even realize that they were out. I was very nervous but I was in good hands.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
If you like pain this is your guy. The most painful injection I have ever had. .He is too much in a hurry.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I just had a tooth pulled by Dr. Krupp. He was very nice and did a wonderful job. He made sure that I was not in any pain and was reassuring me it was going to be fine because I was nervous. His assistant Alexis is a gem. She was very sweet and funny and put me right at ease while we were...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
WARNING DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! This guy is a piece of work. Got my wisdom teeth removed should have been a normal thing. Got a sinus infection after a shard was beginning to push its way out a little after. have never had one before in my life so was unsure of what it was but puss was in my mouth and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was 6 months pregnant going to get 4 wisdom teeth pulled. I have never been so disrespected by amedical professional in my life. I was very nervous going in knowing I was having surgery wide awake with only a local anesthetic. He told me I was being dramatic that he didn't have all day etc. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0