Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Bernard Krupp, DDS
I have an unwavering philosophy of practice. My staff and I always take care of people. We stay educated and offer the most advanced treatment options to our patients. We always fit in emergencies on the same day. We rarely run behind schedule. Our office is used as a model for cleanliness by the OSHA trainer at the University of MD Dental school. I am personally available 24/7 to every single patient I have treated. I have boxes full of letters, cards and notes from patients thanking me for the excellent care they have received at my practice.

1220B E Joppa Rd Ste 314

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Krupp

I have an unwavering philosophy of practice. My staff and I always take care of people.  We stay educated and offer the most advanced treatment options to our patients.  We always fit in emergencies on the same day. We rarely run behind schedule.

I am personally available 24/7 to every single patient I have treated.  I have boxes full of letters, cards and notes from patients thanking me for the excellent care they have received at my practice.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dental Implant
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Washington Hospital Center

Dr. Krupp has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Krupp has no media or publications listed.

• Bulgarian

Dr. Krupp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krupp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krupp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krupp to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Krupp Says:

I am personally...

Dr. Krupp's Performance
in Nottingham, MD |
I just had a tooth pulled by Dr. Krupp. He was very nice and did a wonderful job. He made sure that I was not in any pain and was reassuring me it was going to be fine because I was nervous. His assistant Alexis is a gem. She was very sweet and funny and put me right at ease while we were waiting for Dr. Krupp to come in and remove the tooth. I really enjoyed our conversation. Wait time was a little long because Dr. Krupp was the only doctor on staff and he was busy.
Towson, MD |
WARNING DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! This guy is a piece of work. Got my wisdom teeth removed should have been a normal thing. Got a sinus infection after a shard was beginning to push its way out a little after. have never had one before in my life so was unsure of what it was but puss was in my mouth and I couldn't eat or breath due to it, he told me I could have went to my regular dentist to remove the shard and then didn't give me any antibiotics for the sinus infection. Had to pay patient first almo
in WestminsterWestminster, Md |
I was 6 months pregnant going to get 4 wisdom teeth pulled. I have never been so disrespected by amedical professional in my life. I was very nervous going in knowing I was having surgery wide awake with only a local anesthetic. He told me I was being dramatic that he didn't have all day etc. I told him to his face about how mean he was I did not let him finish the procedure and left. I've never been jabbed so hard with needles. I wish I could leave more of a review. How do I report him!? Help!
in Lutherville Timonium, MD |
Dr Krupp performed dental implant procedures on my teeth. Because of a chronic health condition, one of the procedures developed complications, and, eventually, a repeat procedure for the same tooth. Dr. Krupp was generous with his time and is extremely thorough in his approach to patient care. His very high level of expertise inspires confidence in his ability to fully address whatever may arise. And he did not charge me for the repeat procedure. My implants looks great and function perfectly!
in Bel Air, MD |
He seems very well qualified, but very abrupt and condescending. When I asked him a specific question about my daughter's teeth, he responded, 'Didn't you watch the video? I did watch the video, but a video doesn't know her specific case. I felt belittled and a bit afraid to ask him any further questions. Poor bedside manor
Have you seen Dr. Bernard Krupp, DDS?
Are you Dr. Krupp?