Dr. Bernard Germain, MD

Dr. Bernard Germain, MD

Rheumatology | Male | 74 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Germain specializes in Rheumatology and practices in Tampa, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Germain? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Germain's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Germain's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Germain

Dr. Germain accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Germain has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Germain
Dr. Germain's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (25)
in Tampa, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Germain for over 10 years. You may have to wait a while to see him. The reason, is that he takes his time to evaluate and answers all your questions. He cares for all his patients. He does not rush to get to the next patient. The staff is great also.
in Tampa, FL |
Do not waste you're time and money here, because that's all you'll do. They charged me over 400 dollars out of pocket just to send me out for labs and films, on top of those facilities charges for those services. The staff is the most unprofessional and rude clinic staff I've ever dealt with. They never answer the phone, threaten to put me in collections on the first call, and Jennifer is always texting behind the desk when a patient comes up, and she doesn't stop until she's good and ready.
in Tampa, FL |
The doctor would not answer my direct questions instead chose to answer in his doctors notes which I had to go to my primary doctor to get him to read to me. If he would have talked to me I would have provided important information that may have changed his answer. I don't know was my #1 answer received my #2 was I can give you a drug to help with that but I don't recommend it. VERY DISAPPOINTED!
Tampa, FL |
Terrible experience- actually started going to a doctor 2 hours away just because it was so bad. He was not very helpful in suggesting new things for my arthritis as well as was not very good at answering questions or any concerns that I had.
in Tampa, Fl |
He was very thorough in his examination. Explained everything in detail
Have you seen Dr. Bernard Germain, MD?
Are you Dr. Germain?

Compare Dr. Germain

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.