Dr. Bernard Gasch, MD

Dr. Bernard Gasch, MD

Dermatology  |
Male

Dr. Bernard Gasch, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Hillsboro, OR. He has been practicing for 20 years. Read his story

Center For Dermatology & Laser Surgery

• CoreSource
  • First Choice Health
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Gasch

See how frequently Dr. Gasch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ringworm
Skin Infections
Fungal Nail Infection

Dr. Gasch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gasch's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gasch "Bernard Gasch is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - started practicing in Portland, OR 1997. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society for Dermatologic Surgery American Academy of Dermatology American Medical Association National Rosacea Society Oregon Dermatology Society Oregon Medical Association National Psoriasis Foundation PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Gasch Skin Cancer Evaluation Mole Evaluation Rashes Skin Infections Skin Allergies Hair Loss Skin Lesions Scars Acne Rosacea Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis) Psoriasis Allergic Contact Dermatitis Vitiligo / Hyperhidrosis Cysts Warts Neuromodulators Dermal Fillers Ultherapy Brown Spot Removal Cosmetic Peels Micro-Needling Microdermabrasion Kybella™ Coolsculpting BTL CELLUTONE™ BTL Vanquish Me™ Hair Removal Rosacea Laser Skin Rejuvenation Scars Brown Spot Removal Blue Light Therapy for Acne Treatment of Leg Veins Skin Tag Removal Photodynamic Therapy UVB Light Therapy Excimer Laser Skin Surgery FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Check, Major Credit Cards and CareCredit INSURANCES ACCEPTED accept most PPO insurances WEBSITE centerdermlasercom "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Gasch I went in to see Dr. Gasch last summer to have him examine my scalp and some itchy bumps on my arm. He was very professional and friendly, and immediately put me at ease. He corrected both of the problems and I was very happy with the customer service I received from both he and his staff. The office was very modern and the waiting room is spacious and nicely decorated. I have recommended the Center For Dermatology & Laser Surgery to all of my friends and family.

I saw Dr. Gasch a few years back because of a skin issue. I first went to the Hillsboro office because that’s where they could fit me in the earliest which was no problem for me. I’m willing to travel for great medical service! Within the first few visits my skin issue and the causes were diagnosed by Dr. Gasch and his friendly staff! The Hillsboro office was clean and well managed. The St. Vincent location is beautiful and clean! They offer cosmetic services, too! I really wished I had gone in sooner. I wouldn’t have got my laser hair removal where I had gone originally if I had known there was a better and less expensive option!

"Welcome to the Pacific Northwest’s most comprehensive skin health center. The Center for Dermatology and Laser Surgery offers a health care team led by two board-certified dermatologists who are dedicated to providing compassionate, patient-centered dermatology care, and who offer a wide range of cutting-edge treatments. As dermatologists, we have the unique expertise needed to diagnose and treat the largest organ of your body – your skin."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Skin Surgery
  • Smoothbeam® Diode Laser
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Medical College of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Gasch has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Gasch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gasch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gasch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gasch to family and friends
Dr. Gasch's Performance
I have come to Dr. Gasch while under generous insurance benefits, and also when I've been unemployed. He has always presented an array of treatments with a range of costs when I have had to economize. He is also exceptional in regards to flagging problems for future treatment that do not need an immediate procedure. My face is about 50% better after a blue light procedure. I have had "problem oily skin" all of my life and appreciate Dr. Gasch's guidance in achieving maxim...
The clinic staff is very friendly, and helps to work around tricky schedules. Dr. Gasch was incredibly energetic and informative, I felt confident in the plan he set out for me and my skin and am happily already seeing results only a couple months in. All together, this is a great clinic and staff!
Dr. Gasch is easy-going, but thorough.
Dr. Gasch is out going, friendly and very informative regarding my skin, and my conditions. I feel very comfort able and would always consult with him when in question on my health issues involving the skin.
had visited another dermatologist twice to get relief with no results. after first visit with Dr Gasch I was measurably better, more comfortable and very happy.
I have been seeing Dr. Gasch and the entire CDLS team for many years and the level of care, knowledge and professionalism shown to me has been unmatched by any specialist I have ever seen. I had a skin issue that my primary care provider misdiagnosed and when i came to see Dr. Gasch he know at first sight what it was. My entire family sees the team at CDLS for all skin related concerns and their amazing cosmetic team. This practice is highly recommended.
Dr, Gasch is the first dermatologist I've worked with since my previous one retired who has truly listened, never condescended, always helped. He and his staff do not hesitate to go that extra distance. Measurable improvement--I am so pleased.
Dr Gasch is a very friendly person. He takes the time to listen to your problems and gives effective solutions .
I'm always so pleased to work with Dr. Gasch. He is so pleasant but also gets right down to business to help solve my issues.
I love seeing Dr. Gasch - he is always super friendly and willing to answer all of my questions. He is very thorough and super-knowledgeable, giving me multiple options for treatment. Every time I visit, I am amazed at how much I learn about little things that could be going on in my body, things that I think are normal but could be due to some sort of infection or abnormality. I feel like Dr. Gasch is always willing to take a bit of extra time to make sure all of my concerns are addressed.
I've been seeing Dr. Gasch for 18+ years. He's excellent!
Dr. Gasch is by far the best dermatologist we have ever seen. He's attentive to what we have to say. We are very impressed with his knowledge base. His diagnosis have been spot on for both my husband and I. The office is very quick and efficient with a welcoming atmosphere. Lizzie his medical assistant is thorough and knowledgeable. She's very skilled and comforting.
Dr. Gasch and his amazing staff make it easy for me to make and change appointments, address specific conditions, ask questions and receive solid recommendations for treatment.
The skin test I received here revealed all my product allergies, so helpful! I am seen in a timely fashion. His staff is excellent, and skin products offered in his clinic are the BEST! I highly recommend Dr. Gasch as your dermatologist! You will be delighted.
Dr. Gasch is always attentive and helpful, and very friendly. Spent a little too much time in the waiting room today (45+ minutes), and the visit was a little quick, but helpful overall. I trust Dr. Gasch and always come back
Dr. Gasch does a great job of explaining what the issues are and provided sound advice on how to cure the problem.
I've seen countless dermatologists from a very young age as I have incredibly fair skin. I've never met another dermatologist who has been as knowledgeable, patient, and thorough. I couldn't more highly recommend Dr. Gasch.
I just love everything about Dr. Gasch. He is allways kind and respectful.
was entertaining
Headline says it all.
very good
Dr. Gasch is wonderful. He has a great bedside manner and all the staff personnel are super nice and helpful.
great!
fantastic all around
Dr. Gasch and staff are very pleasant. Dr. Gasch is very knowledgeable, thorough and helpful.
Both my wife and I see Dr. Gasch for our dermatology needs. He is thorough, friendly, reassuring, and helpful. We recommend!
Dr Gasch is amazing. He listens to needs, he talks through everything and makes me feel informed and empowered. My skin has never looked so good.
I trust Dr. Gasch. He listens well and is knowledgeable. I am happy he is my doctor.
Been seeing Dr Gasch for 14 years. Think that tells how I feel about him and his treatments. Very pleased with all I come in contact with. Thank You.
Dr. Gasch is an amazing doctor. I came in for a regular check up and he made me feel listened to and he talked to me like an old friend. He explains everything in a way that I can understand and if I do have an questions, he doesn't make me feel stupid for asking. He is very funny and easy to talk to. I love this doctor and I'll be a life long patient.
I owe everything to Dr.Gasch. I was in such a bad shape when I met the doctor for the first time. I had acne and scarring and pigmentation all over my face due to my PCOS problem and hormonal imbalance. The doctor accurately diagnosed the problem and prescribed accutane for me which entirely cleared my face in a matter of few months. The treatment took a while but the doctor was very patient and constantly followed up and made sure I was on the right track and guided me e...
Very Professional, great clinic!!!
Dr. Gasch has been attentive and aggressive in understanding my skin conditions and trying options to address with solid results. He is highly skilled and used this knowledge to create a treatment plan that has worked. He is a people person and listens well. The office administrators that take appointments and handle the insurance and paperwork have struggled over time with little flexibility and have at times confused the insurance but overall are doing ok.
Personable and effeciant
Dr. Gasch is very thorough in his skin checks and explains things well
We have been seeing Dr. Gasch for years and come from ARizona to see him. Why? He is professional, kind, knowledgeable, and most important, competent. He is current in medical knowledge and we have total and complete faith in his medical practice
He is a rockstar!
Dr. Gasch is great. Very friendly, smart, and willing to listen to concerns and tailor his treatment plan to you personally. Rehabilitating my skin has been a long journey and it took much trial and error. Dr. Gasch is the only dermatologist I have been to that has been willing to try so many different things and change treatment plans when things weren't working. I would definitely recommend him!
Dr. Gasch quickly diagnosed me while providing a clear explanation of what I had and how we were going to treat it. He took pictures of the areas in question, which was extremely helpful when coming in for my follow up appointment to see how effective my treatment was. He and all his staff were all very friendly and pleasant to work with.
Kind, curteous & easy to talk to. Diagnosis was quick, simple & explained well. All of the staff was friendly & answered all of my questions thoroughly.
I am most comfortable that I'm in good hands.
Very positive experience, explains what he's seeing as he does the exam, what "everything" means. Very comfortable with his experience and approach or interaction with patient.
Always and enjoyable visit with Dr. Gasch! He is easy to talk to, ask questions to, approachable and explains things well. He makes patients feel comfortable in what could easily be an uncomfortable situation.
Helpful as always -- also positive experience. Appreciate your good work and care.
I've been to two other dermatologist and didn't get an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Bernard Gasch within minutes knew what what's going on with my skin. He took the time to ask me about my heritage which no other dermatologist has asked me before. And he pointed out how my heritage affects my skin. Best experience and looking forward for the follow up visit.
Great experience , would recommend him to any one. Thanks!
in Hillsboro, Oregon |
Dr. Gasch is both experienced & knowledgable. He's friendly and always answers any questions I may have. I have been seeing him for over 7 years now and won't see anyone but him or his staff members. Great Doctor and staff!
awesome
I had a mole removed 2 yrs ago. He wasnt able to tell bc of how well it healed. this time I came in for a skin tag removal and was told it was a wart. He took extra care to make sure it would not come back. Will not trust any other dr with my skin care. Thanks Dr. Gasch for doing an amazing job each time.
I have been going to Dr. Gasch for several years for an annual visit. He is careful to give a full and thoughtful visit. Dr. Gasch has a great sense of humor and takes time to visit while giving a through exam. I highly recommend Dr. Gasch.
Have you seen Dr. Bernard Gasch, MD?

Visit Dr. Gasch

First Choice Health PPO
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Meritain Health