Dr. Bernard Gasch, MD

Dr. Bernard Gasch, MD

Dermatology  |
Male

Bernard Gasch is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - started practicing in Portland, OR 1997. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society for Dermatologic Surgery American Academy of Dermatology American Medical Association National Rosacea Society Oregon Dermatology Society Oregon Medical Association National Psoriasis Foundation PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Gasch Skin Cancer Evaluation Mole Evaluation Rashes Skin Infections Skin Allergies Hair Loss Skin Lesions Scars Acne Rosacea Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis) Psoriasis Allergic Contact Dermatitis Vitiligo / Hyperhidrosis Cysts Warts Neuromodulators Dermal Fillers Ultherapy Brown Spot Removal Cosmetic Peels Micro-Needling Microdermabrasion Kybella™ Coolsculpting BTL CELLUTONE™ BTL Vanquish Me™ Hair Removal Rosacea Laser Skin Rejuvenation Scars Brown Spot Removal Blue Light Therapy for Acne Treatment of Leg Veins Skin Tag Removal Photodynamic Therapy UVB Light Therapy Excimer Laser Skin Surgery FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Check, Major Credit Cards and CareCredit INSURANCES ACCEPTED accept most PPO insurances WEBSITE centerdermlasercom

Center For Dermatology & Laser Surgery

• First Choice Health
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Gasch

Patient Testimonials

I went in to see Dr. Gasch last summer to have him examine my scalp and some itchy bumps on my arm. He was very professional and friendly, and immediately put me at ease. He corrected both of the problems and I was very happy with the customer service I received from both he and his staff. The office was very modern and the waiting room is spacious and nicely decorated. I have recommended the Center For Dermatology & Laser Surgery to all of my friends and family.
I saw Dr. Gasch a few years back because of a skin issue. I first went to the Hillsboro office because that’s where they could fit me in the earliest which was no problem for me. I’m willing to travel for great medical service! Within the first few visits my skin issue and the causes were diagnosed by Dr. Gasch and his friendly staff! The Hillsboro office was clean and well managed. The St. Vincent location is beautiful and clean! They offer cosmetic services, too! I really wished I had gone in sooner. I wouldn’t have got my laser hair removal where I had gone originally if I had known there was a better and less expensive option!

Welcome to the Pacific Northwest’s most comprehensive skin health center. The Center for Dermatology and Laser Surgery offers a health care team led by two board-certified dermatologists who are dedicated to providing compassionate, patient-centered dermatology care, and who offer a wide range of cutting-edge treatments. As dermatologists, we have the unique expertise needed to diagnose and treat the largest organ of your body – your skin.

Dr. Gasch's Experience

Dr. Gasch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma

• Skin Surgery
  • Smoothbeam® Diode Laser
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Medical College of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Gasch has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Gasch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gasch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gasch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gasch to family and friends
Dr. Gasch's Performance
Dr. Gasch does a great job of explaining what the issues are and provided sound advice on how to cure the problem.
I've seen countless dermatologists from a very young age as I have incredibly fair skin. I've never met another dermatologist who has been as knowledgeable, patient, and thorough. I couldn't more highly recommend Dr. Gasch.
I just love everything about Dr. Gasch. He is allways kind and respectful.
was entertaining
very good
Headline says it all.
Dr. Gasch is wonderful. He has a great bedside manner and all the staff personnel are super nice and helpful.
great!
fantastic all around
Dr. Gasch and staff are very pleasant. Dr. Gasch is very knowledgeable, thorough and helpful.
Both my wife and I see Dr. Gasch for our dermatology needs. He is thorough, friendly, reassuring, and helpful. We recommend!
Dr Gasch is amazing. He listens to needs, he talks through everything and makes me feel informed and empowered. My skin has never looked so good.
I trust Dr. Gasch. He listens well and is knowledgeable. I am happy he is my doctor.
Been seeing Dr Gasch for 14 years. Think that tells how I feel about him and his treatments. Very pleased with all I come in contact with. Thank You.
Dr. Gasch is an amazing doctor. I came in for a regular check up and he made me feel listened to and he talked to me like an old friend. He explains everything in a way that I can understand and if I do have an questions, he doesn't make me feel stupid for asking. He is very funny and easy to talk to. I love this doctor and I'll be a life long patient.
I owe everything to Dr.Gasch. I was in such a bad shape when I met the doctor for the first time. I had acne and scarring and pigmentation all over my face due to my PCOS problem and hormonal imbalance. The doctor accurately diagnosed the problem and prescribed accutane for me which entirely cleared my face in a matter of few months. The treatment took a while but the doctor was very patient and constantly followed up and made sure I was on the right track and guided me e...
Very Professional, great clinic!!!
Dr. Gasch has been attentive and aggressive in understanding my skin conditions and trying options to address with solid results. He is highly skilled and used this knowledge to create a treatment plan that has worked. He is a people person and listens well. The office administrators that take appointments and handle the insurance and paperwork have struggled over time with little flexibility and have at times confused the insurance but overall are doing ok.
Personable and effeciant
Dr. Gasch is very thorough in his skin checks and explains things well
We have been seeing Dr. Gasch for years and come from ARizona to see him. Why? He is professional, kind, knowledgeable, and most important, competent. He is current in medical knowledge and we have total and complete faith in his medical practice
He is a rockstar!
Dr. Gasch is great. Very friendly, smart, and willing to listen to concerns and tailor his treatment plan to you personally. Rehabilitating my skin has been a long journey and it took much trial and error. Dr. Gasch is the only dermatologist I have been to that has been willing to try so many different things and change treatment plans when things weren't working. I would definitely recommend him!
Dr. Gasch quickly diagnosed me while providing a clear explanation of what I had and how we were going to treat it. He took pictures of the areas in question, which was extremely helpful when coming in for my follow up appointment to see how effective my treatment was. He and all his staff were all very friendly and pleasant to work with.
Kind, curteous & easy to talk to. Diagnosis was quick, simple & explained well. All of the staff was friendly & answered all of my questions thoroughly.
I am most comfortable that I'm in good hands.
Very positive experience, explains what he's seeing as he does the exam, what "everything" means. Very comfortable with his experience and approach or interaction with patient.
Always and enjoyable visit with Dr. Gasch! He is easy to talk to, ask questions to, approachable and explains things well. He makes patients feel comfortable in what could easily be an uncomfortable situation.
Helpful as always -- also positive experience. Appreciate your good work and care.
I've been to two other dermatologist and didn't get an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Bernard Gasch within minutes knew what what's going on with my skin. He took the time to ask me about my heritage which no other dermatologist has asked me before. And he pointed out how my heritage affects my skin. Best experience and looking forward for the follow up visit.
Great experience , would recommend him to any one. Thanks!
awesome
I had a mole removed 2 yrs ago. He wasnt able to tell bc of how well it healed. this time I came in for a skin tag removal and was told it was a wart. He took extra care to make sure it would not come back. Will not trust any other dr with my skin care. Thanks Dr. Gasch for doing an amazing job each time.
I have been going to Dr. Gasch for several years for an annual visit. He is careful to give a full and thoughtful visit. Dr. Gasch has a great sense of humor and takes time to visit while giving a through exam. I highly recommend Dr. Gasch.
Very easy and efficient. I was given multiple options as to how I wanted to proceed and the doctor and staff helped me execute the plan. Excellent!
Dr. Gasch is fabulous - I completely trust him in treating my children. Thank you!
Dr Gasch is the BEST
my experience with gasch was good
Very happy with Dr Gasch. I trust his decision making and have confidence in his diagnoses. He is gregarious and upbeat which makes the whole experience a lot less stressful.
i have been seeing doctor Goash for rosacea for almost four years he has been very helpful in all my visits and finally my skin is all clear.thanks to doctor Goash.
Dr. Basch is so knowledgeable and his skill makes me feel I'm in good hands -- did not feel nervous and was grateful for Dr. Basch and Zorena's gentle and patient treatment. Ugly mole and cyst removed and I can see already that there will be minimal scarring. Very pleased with outcome.
I have seen this provider for over ten years have never had a bad experience.
visit with dr gaush
Listened to my complained about my skin and looked at it. He made the correct decisions on my diagnosis to and recommending light treatments
Dr Gasch was very knowledgeable and spent the time to explain and answer any questions during my visit. He was early for my appointment and the waiting room time was very short-which is always appreciated. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Addressed my concern, and gave me additional help with issues I inquired about. So happy with my visit here....
He is amazing!
very personable
I've been seeing him for years, and he has been a great provider.
Very much looking forward to implementing our plan to improve my skin condition. Very thorough and provided several solutions mindful of my time and budget.
Have you seen Dr. Bernard Gasch, MD?

Visit Dr. Gasch

First Choice Health PPO
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Meritain Health