Dr. Bernard Garcia, MD

Dr. Bernard Garcia, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr Bernard Garcia MD PA 4800 N Federal Hwy Ste 200 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Get Directions

Dr. Bernard Garcia, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital.

Dr. Garcia's Experience

See how Dr. Garcia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Garcia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Garcia's Performance
    GOOD
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr Garcia has been my primary for years and I literally trust him with my life! Yes, he has a very busy office but that is a good sign! I was very scared several times once with my blood pressure and another with an abcest on my shoulder and both times he and his staff /Sarah and Bruna took amazing care of me!
in Oakland Park |
The doctor is a great doctor, however, the whole environment is very chaotic. 1`hour wait time both visits. Office staff though, very poor. no calls returned. I called twice to schedule an appointment, leaving detailed information, and no calls back. Called twice for prescription refills, no calls back. Called the office manager, and again got voicemail, expressing my disappointment with the service, no call back. I am changing my PCP again, though I did like him, he was thorough.
Decatur, GA |
I would. hesitate to refer simply because some of th staff is extremely condescending and lack empathy... wait time very bad,but Dr.Garcia,Sara,BrunA are amazing. Its beneficial to realize empathy and sympathy are 2 different thingd...love Dr.Garcia
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Garcia is one of the best doctors around. I would recommend all my family and friends. The staff was amazing and when I get my blood taken I can't even feel the poke lol Lisa is the best and for a young lady named Sara really helped me over come a battle I've been dealing with for quite some time! I love this place and how much they care about their patients :) thank you for all for helping me and others!!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
This place is a joke! They called me to confirm my appointment. I missed my work day, got to the office and believe or not they didnt have my name in the computer! The secretary was ridiculous unhelpfull!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! I wish I could give 1 star the whole staff is incredibly rude including the doctor, and not accommodating at all.
Have you seen Dr. Bernard Garcia, MD?
Are you Dr. Garcia?

Compare Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Garcia does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Garcia does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.