Dr. Bernard Bach, MD

Orthopedic Surgery •  Male • Age 67

Dr. Bach

Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush University

2450 Wolf Rd Ste F Westchester, IL 60154

Dr. Bernard Bach, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Westchester, IL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village and Rush Copley Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bach to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Bach with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital today at (630) 360-2663.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.

Dr. Bach's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bach

4.3

Dr. Bach?
Dr.Bach, recently did surgery on my right shoulder; I had a torn Rotator Cuff repair in January 2020.Prior to my surgery, Dr.Bach was treating me, with assessing my MRI's, and Exrays. Every visit that I have had with his, has been nothing short of Professionalism, Compassion, and kindness. Dr.Bach always shows me, and my family, empathy, and consideration. The day of my surgery, he came into the surgical holding room, with a Big Smile on his face. He reassured me,and my family, that he was going to take excellent care of me. In which he did, and still does. He sending me to his excellent team of physical therapist. I have had the mostly excellent recovery experience, that could possibly be given to a patient. Dr.Bach is the best Doctor that I have ever had He loves what he does, and enjoy the service that he provides for the patients. He has excellent Bed Side manner. I would refer him too everyone I know ,if they needed surgery.
Janice Howard – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
Dr Bach is an Amazing doctor. Every time I see him he listens to my complaints, describes a plan of treatment and then sends me on a road to recovery. I would recommend him HIGHLY
Mark Fiebig – May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
Dr. Bach did my ACL reconstruction surgery last August and every interaction I've had with him and his staff has been good, except for my initial consultation where they were running behind by an hour. All other appointments were timely and the staff responded to inquiries quickly. When talking with Dr. Bach he made sure to take the time to answer any questions/concerns that I had, even though I knew he had other patients to see. I highly recommend choosing Dr. Bach as a surgeon.
Michael – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
Multiple doctors insisted that I needed a full knee replacement. In contrast, Dr. Bach felt that he could “buy me a few years” by way of arthroscopy/notchplasty. That approach may not be for everyone, but it was for me. 4 weeks post-op, my range of motion is significantly improved; I can walk and stand normally again for the first time in several years. Time will tell, but I am very pleased with the results so far. Dr. Bach was knowledgeable, straightforward, and personable every step along the way. I can recommend him within reservation.
Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
A great physician with great people skills.
Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
I hope he never retires! I don't believe I have ever had a better orthopaedic doctor.
Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
Most people have just a family doctor. My family has its own family orthopedic surgeon. He has done two ACL surgeries on my son, a torn meniscus on my wife and I. Rush Ortho also did both my wrists and my sons hip. Every single surgery was the BEST. Anyone can do great once in a while. But SEVEN times? That is something great!!!
Bill Metcalf – Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
A friend recommended Dr. Bach to us. At the time, our daughter was experiencing knee pain after surgery for a torn meniscus. Her previous surgeon didn't order PT or another MRI despite return visits and complaints of continued pain. Finally, after an episode of acute pain, we sought out Dr. Bach. Hearing of her past experience, Dr. Bach scheduled her within the week. He had the most amazing bedside manner and listened patiently while she explained her past experience and her pain. He examined her and ordered an MRI that was performed THAT DAY. A few days later, we learned that she had torn her meniscus again, partially because the original surgeon missed another injury on the original MRI, which accounted for her continued pain and lead to the instability that caused her second meniscus tear. Dr. Bach performed her second meniscus surgery, repairing both injuries. He also ordered immediate PT. She is now completely healed and we are forever grateful.
Kim – Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
I went to Dr Bach when a coworker recommended him after my horrible experience with a different orthopedic office. It was like night and day! Dr Bach was very informative and explained things so I would understand very thoroughly.
Crystal – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Bach! Extremely knowledgeable and effective with great interpersonal skills!
JY – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
Dr. Bach truly cares about his patients, and takes the time to make sure they understand what is going on with their personal health. I
Patti Wuich – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
Dr Bach is a great surgeon and a sincere, caring person. Our family’s experience was great. The surgery went without a hitch, follow up was wonderful. I recommend his services wholeheartedly
Justyna Rychlik – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
Met Br Bach during my first ACl and he's been my guy for the last 17 years. He explains everything very thoroughly and listens intently. Couldn't ask for a better Doctor to fix you up.
Jim Walsh – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
When I tore my ACL skiing in December 2018 and the Steamboat ER doc told me that I would need surgery I was in shock. Thanks to a friend, I was referred to Dr. Bach. Dr. Bach spent time with me during every office visit, explained the procedure and alternative suggestions, and quickly followed up on any questions I had outside of scheduled appointments. His bedside manner kept me calm. I decided to go with surgery. This experience was phenomenal. The surgical center was nice and clean. Dr. Bach's staff were caring and compassionate. Most importantly, Dr. Bach fixed my torn ACL with minimal scarring. I can barely see the surgical sites on my knee. His work was so flawless, that my recovery was quick (with the help of PT) and I was back to my normal activities in no time. Thank you to the best surgeon and surgical team.
Erica B – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
Dr. Bach is Awesome!!! He has done a couple of surgeries on my knees and I have absolutely no complaints!!! Great Doctor!!!
Michael Constantino – Aug 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
Great experience, He performed surgery on my right shoulder many years ago. I had no problem after that. Now my other shoulder is bothering me. He’s the only doctor I would see to get an accurate diagnosis.
Westchester , IL – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
100% would recommend!! he is an amazing surgeon with awsome bedside manner! super friendly! I just love him! I'm always so scared of any Dr but he put my mind at ease and takes awsome care of my husband too!! he's a really great dr!!!
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
After a bad fall on my right shoulder I could not sleep through the night without a dull ache waking me up between 9 - 13 times a night. 3 days after surgery I was sleeping through the night. 7 Weeks later I was back to full range of motion. I hope to be back to playing racquetball within a couple more months. I am 53 years old and was told to live with it and see what happens over the next year. I feel my athletic lifestyle is back!! Thanks Dr. Bach!!!
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
Dr Bach is a very helpful and knowledgeable surgeon. He did ACL reconstruction on both my knee's. I have been able to get back to bike riding , running, and everything I like to do with no pain or problems. I would highly recommend Dr Bach.
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?
This is the best ortho doctor in the Chicago area, possibly the whole US. He listens, is very knowledgeable and is highly skilled.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Bach, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bach?

There have been some tremendous advances in orthopedic sports medicine. Just taking my situation for example, I had an injury to my knee — tore my anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments — and it essentially terminated my intercollegiate ca...Read more

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine