Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Bennett Grimm, MD
Dr. Bennett Grimm, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Marietta, GA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Grimm is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital.

Marietta

61 Whitcher St NE Ste 1100

Marietta, GA 30060

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Grimm

Dr. Grimm's Experience

Dr. Grimm's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

• Orthocarolina
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Southeaster Spine Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Grimm has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Grimm has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grimm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grimm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grimm's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grimm to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Grimm's Performance
Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Grimm and his staff are top notch. The entire team is friendly, courteous, prompt and professional. Dr. Grimm is very personable and talented. He communicates well and spends the necessary amount of time explaining each step in the process. He listens very well and plays a consultative role as opposed to other doctors I've visited who are quick to recommend surgery.
in Canton, GA |
I highly recommend Dr. Grimm and his staff. I cannot say enough good things about their care, technique and promptness. I had horrible back pain which made it difficult to sit, lie down, stand or walk. He performed surgery and I am like a new person.
Acworth, GA |
Dorothy in Kennesaw I had minimally invasive Lateral Limbar Interbody Fusion by Dr Grimm after suffering for the better part of the year with pain down the back of my legs to my feet. I had tried physical therapy and epidural injections, but nothing helped. I found Dr Grimm to be very positive and extremely competent. He is an excellent surgeon with a very helpful staff. I had the surgery in Feb '17 and am doing very well now. This has made a huge difference in my life.
in Waleska,Ga |
Don't be turned off by his name! He is far from being Grimm! He is open, laid back and very concerned about your back issues. After Being diagnosed with spinal stenosis and experiencing severe pain in my hip, butt and down my leg I spent 6 weeks in physical therapy, an MRI and then 2 failed epidurals. I met with him and he went over my MRI and showed me exactly where the problem was. No question for me trusting him to help me! My surgery went great and I am pain free now! Thanks Dr Grimm??
in Ball Ground, GA |
Dr. Grimm, is very professional, yet friendly, listens to what you have to say and answers questions. Not in a hurry to leave the room. Takes the time to explain your particular case. Great surgeon that's the most important item.
in Marietta, GA |
After years of pain, physical therapy and 3 epidurals and trying to avoid surgery at age 21, I took my son to 3 Ortho Surgeons regarding his herniated disc & DDD. After being told by one of the Dr's that he would need a very invasive procedure, we were discouraged. Dr Grimm had a great appreciation for my son's situation and condition and advised him to have a bilateral discectomy, which is far less invasive than the other surgeon had recommended. He recovered nicely, is active & free of pain.
in Kennesaw, GA |
Dr. Grimm successfully performed ALIF surgery for my L4 and L5 vertebrae in October of 2016. His pre-surgery guidance and care throughout my surgery and post-op visits/consults were excellent and his staff provided world class service. This was my third surgery performed by gifted Resurgens doctors. Dr. Grimm's performance and my experience exceeded all expectations. Quality of life has been restored for me and my family and my gratitude to Dr. Grimm and Resurgens is without measure.
in Woodstock Ga. |
I'm Reverend John A. Foster Doctor Grimm is a Professional and Kind person. Him and God make a great team Thanks I'm healed.
in Jasper, GA |
My husband and I have used Resurgens Orthopedics for years. My husband has been in severe pain for many months. He has bulging discs in his lower back. Since we have had such great experiences with Resurgens in the past we decided to make an appointment with Dr. Grimm since he specializes in the spine. He was not at all helpful. Dr. Grimm seemed to have no interest at all. The comment he made upon entering the room was "I'm excited it's Friday" He suggested we see someone in pain management.
in Douglasville, GA |
I suffered with intense back problems for a full year. The pain ran down both legs and into my feet. I'd gone through physical therapy, epidurals, and lots and lots of meds. Fortunately my doctor, Dr. Dows-Martinez, did an MRI and discovered my herniated disc. She referred me to a doctor she said was a wonderful spine specialist, Dr. Bennett Grimm. He reviewed my MRI and advised surgery. Thank God for Dr. Grimm and his great medical skill. I feel like I have my life back.
in Kennesaw, GA |
After months of severe pain that got exceedingly worse every day, Dr. Perez with Resurgence referred me to Dr. Grimm and from my first visit on he was kind, never rushing me and always took time to answer my questions. He also took time to explain, to my son, what was wrong with my back and what he would be doing to repair the damage. The day after surgery, I went from sleeping on the floor and crawling to the bathroom, to standing tall and walking up and down the hospital halls.
in Marietta, GA |
I was referred to Dr. Grimm by Dr. Robin Dennis, for surgery because of a herniated disk. He was kind, and patient. He always asked if I had any questions, and I never felt rushed in any way. He did the surgery on a Wednesday, and by Sunday I was pain free. He literally gave me my life back after 8 months of extreme pain. Everyone at Resurgens was awesome! I would highly recommend them, and I went to three different office locations. All were excellent!
in Dallas, GA |
Oct 2015 the pain began. Months the pain became increasingly worse/spreading. I began various treatments (chiropractor, spinal decompression, shots, meds, heating pad, stretching, etc.) with only temporary relief. In March 2016 I had enough and randomly chose Dr Grimm with Resurgeons. My first encounter with him was incredible. He made me feel right at home. I had surgery the end of March and my daily life/activities are back to norm. Thanks Doc for making me me again!!!! Terry
in Kennesaw, GA |
ON a scale of 1 to 10, I would give this doctor and practice an 11+. His care and the attention and concern of his staff was remarkable. Following his recommendations, I had surgery and the result was outstanding. Thank you for great care.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Grimm is amazing! He is kind and patient, knowledgeable and punctual. He preformed my surgery and I couldn't have had a better doctor or more caring staff.
in Cumming, GA |
I went to see Dr. Grimm for a herniated L5 disc and he got me in very quickly to have a micro-discectomy and I left the hospital with instant relief and never had an issue after. he and his staff are great and I felt comfortable thru the entire process. Couldn't be happier!
in Canton, GA |
I was referred to this dr. by his associate to rule out a possible neck injury after an auto accident. It was the most indignant and appalling experience of my life. My visit started with questions like: Do you have an attorney? ; Do you want surgery?; Do you want money? Not my agenda, I wanted answers and help. When I finally did get a partial answer it came prefaced with Well, an attorney's perspective would be... What??! This dr. has the empathy and bedside manner of a cracked brick
Have you seen Dr. Bennett Grimm, MD?
Are you Dr. Grimm?