Dr. Benjamin Watson, MD

Geriatric Medicine | Male

Dr. Benjamin Watson, MD
Dr. Benjamin Watson, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Watson is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital - Savannah, Candler Hospital and Memorial Health University Medical Center.

Dr. Watson's Experience

See how Dr. Watson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Watson

Dr. Watson accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Watson is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Watson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Watson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Watson to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Watson's Performance
    GOOD
Savannah, GA |
I have always been impressed with Dr. Watson' thoroughness and professionalism. I have yet to ask a question about a med or a procedure hat I've wondered about for myself that he hasn't already researched and has an answer for. I have recommended him to others a number of times.
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Watson's staff is always most helpful with anything I ever need for my mom's care. We feel that we are in good hands at South Coast and Dr. Watson has a very patient and caring spirit.
Savannah, GA |
In my one visit, Dr. Watson appeared to be extremely burned out and demonstrated a lack of compassion and empathy. Very disappointed.
Savannah, GA |
The last appointment with the doctor. The nurse took my pressure and my weight. The doctor came in and took my pressure again and change one of my prescriptions. Told me to come back in one month. I did asked him about some other screenings and tests. Above all he is a good doctor, but I did not understand why I came in for my three months check-up for that and ask to come back in one month. I know he has a reason and maybe has some tests for me?
in Savannah, GA |
Dr Watson has been my doctor for over 20 years. In the beginning he used to listen and was compassionate. Lately that has all changed. He was rude and did not take my symptoms seriously. I am just on here looking for a new primary doctor but felt compelled to share my experience
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Watson, MD?
Are you Dr. Watson?

Compare Dr. Watson

Dr. Watson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  •  Board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine

Dr. Watson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Watson's Board Certifications

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Watson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Watson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1985

Internal Medicine Residency

Completed in 1988

Dr. Watson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Watson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Watson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Watson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.