Dr. Benjamin Sutker, MD

Dr. Benjamin Sutker, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  ·
Dr. Benjamin Sutker, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Savannah, GA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in orthopedic hand surgery and orthopedic surgery.

210 E De Renne Ave

Savannah, GA 31405

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Sutker

See how frequently Dr. Sutker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Hands
Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
Limb Pain

Dr. Sutker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sutker "At Optim Orthopedics, we know you're not yourself when even just one part of you is hurt. Because in orthopedics, everything is connected: bones, joints, ligaments, and cartilage. We're connected too. Our doctors cover every bone in the body and we work together as a team for our patients. We call our approach - Combined Strength, and we use it to get you back to you."

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Knee Surgery
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of North Carolina
    Other Education | Completed
  • Certificate Of Added Qualification (Caq) In Surgery Of The Hand
    Other Education | Completed

• At-Large Member Board of Directors, Georgia Orthopedic Society, -

Dr. Sutker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sutker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sutker's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sutker to family and friends

Dr. Sutker's Performance

My Dupuytrens Contracture had worsened, and I elected to have a Needle Aponeurotomy instead of traditional surgery. The results were remarkable and life changing. My hands immediately looked and performed normally -- the disfigurement and loss of function were gone. I became an RN over 45 years...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

I strive to deliver the highest quality patient care and appreciate you taking the time to write a review sharing your feedback.

Examined my hand/thumb, gave me a diagnosis, explained it, then gave me an injection using ultrasound as a guide for the needle. 100% success! Felt so much better & still do. Quick & relatively painless. I would recommend him to anyone. Also the office must have changed how they process patients...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I have had elbow and wrist surgery performed by Dr. Sutker. His diagnosis was accurate and his surgical skill is exceptional! He has also treated my mom and aunt who also had great post surgical results. I HIGHLY recommend him for Hand/Arm issues. His nurse Leslie always has a welcoming smile...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to send a review. Feedback is always valued as I strive to provide the highest quality patient care.

I had hand reconstruction surgery in March and have had no complaint with Dr Sutherland nor his staff. He and his staff were very attentive and caring. I am almost 100 % and scheduled for my other had.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care and appreciate you taking the time to write this review sharing your feedback with me.

I had a hard lump on the inside of left pinky finger and my primary care doctor didn't seem to know what was wrong. Also it was bent and I couldn't straighten it. I had to go to a podiatrist and I showed him my finger and he gave me the name of Dr. Sutker. I made an appointment with him in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care and appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me.