Dr. Benjamin Sutker, MD

Dr. Benjamin Sutker, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Benjamin Sutker, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

210 E De Renne Ave

Savannah, GA 31405

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Sutker

See how frequently Dr. Sutker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Hands
Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
Limb Pain

Dr. Sutker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sutker "At Optim Orthopedics, we know you're not yourself when even just one part of you is hurt. Because in orthopedics, everything is connected: bones, joints, ligaments, and cartilage. We're connected too. Our doctors cover every bone in the body and we work together as a team for our patients. We call our approach - Combined Strength, and we use it to get you back to you."

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Broken Arm
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Knee Surgery
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of North Carolina
    Other Education | Completed
  • Certificate Of Added Qualification (Caq) In Surgery Of The Hand
    Other Education | Completed

• At-Large Member Board of Directors, Georgia Orthopedic Society, -

Dr. Sutker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sutker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sutker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sutker to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Sutker's Performance
Brunswick, GA |
I have had elbow and wrist surgery performed by Dr. Sutker. His diagnosis was accurate and his surgical skill is exceptional! He has also treated my mom and aunt who also had great post surgical results. I HIGHLY recommend him for Hand/Arm issues. His nurse Leslie always has a welcoming smile and is very friendly and informative!!
Thank you for taking the time to send a review. Feedback is always valued as I strive to provide the highest quality patient care.
Dublin, GA |
I had hand reconstruction surgery in March and have had no complaint with Dr Sutherland nor his staff. He and his staff were very attentive and caring. I am almost 100 % and scheduled for my other had.
I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care and appreciate you taking the time to write this review sharing your feedback with me.
Hilton Head Island, SC |
I had a hard lump on the inside of left pinky finger and my primary care doctor didn't seem to know what was wrong. Also it was bent and I couldn't straighten it. I had to go to a podiatrist and I showed him my finger and he gave me the name of Dr. Sutker. I made an appointment with him in Oakatie, saw him and he immediately knew what was wrong. His nurse scheduled a day for surgery and he fixed my little finger. His office staff was super as was the out patient surgery people. Great doc!
I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care and appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me.
in Bluffton, SC |
I had a serious carpal tunnel problem that caused my left hand to go numb. I cold not sleep on m left side; even holding the steering wheel in my car would cause the hand numbness. Scheduling the surgery was uneventful. The surgery was not painful; recovery was mildly painful and only ibuprofen was required, though Dr. Sutker prescribed something more powerful. This was my best encounter with a scalpel. The same day of the operation I slept well on my left side. Dr. Sutker is a gift to patients
I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and value hearing about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me.
Richmond Hill, GA |
Visit was rushed and he was rather dismissive on my condition. Didn't seem interested in listening to my concerns. Wouldn't return.
Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear about your experience. Because of privacy regulations, we cannot discuss any specifics about your comments. However, we are committed to providing you high quality care, and we take your feedback very seriously. Please call 912-644-5300 and ask for Elizabeth Lee one of our patient experience team members. She is happy to discuss additional details to resolve this matter with you directly.
Bluffton, SC |
I would not recommend this Doctor. does not care. no interest at all in helping me. I have been to see him several times. will go anywhere but to him. would not recommend him or his office.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
My experience was not with Dr. Sutker but with his office in Okatie SC. I had an appointment to see one of his PA's for a shot to ease the pain in my hand. There was no one in the waiting room when we arrived, but they kept me waiting about 45 minutes, while they took in some later arrivals. When they finally took me in, it took another 35 minutes for the PA Williams to show up. She did not bother to apologize for the delay. She was brusque and unfriendly.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Sutker, MD?

Visit Dr. Sutker

Dr. Sutker accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Sutker has admitting privileges