Dr. Benjamin C. Stong, MD

Dr. Benjamin C. Stong, MD

Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck | Male

Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery LLC 5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 910, Atlanta, GA 30342 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

We are committed to our goal of patient satisfaction and strive to provide patients with superior care. We use the most advanced techniques in facial plastic surgery in order to provide superior, long lasting results.Read more

Dr. Stong's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Stong's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stong

Dr. Stong accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Stong has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Stong

Dr. Stong's Review Details
4.2 based on 33 responses
Experience with Dr. Stong
Dr. Stong's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
Duluth, GA |
The staff at the front desk were nice, but my overall experience was not good. The Juvederm left much bruising and swelling on one side. It did not get better over the next several weeks. This made me self conscious and reclusive.
in Chattanooga |
I've always taken care of myself, so I gave myself an early present for my 50th by having eyelids/facelift. I did extensive research and would have gone out of state, but I am peripherally involved in the industry and an Atlanta & Charlotte dermatologist said he is among the best in the country. I’ve had my 6-month follow up and I look 10 years younged. I don’t take medical reviews lightly; positive results were immediate, but I think time truly determines a successful outcome. Highly recommend!
in Atlanta, GA |
What first drew me to Dr. Stong's office was his bruise-free injectables- I have now had my lips done 3 times by him, and they are perfect every time! I also maintain my Botox with him :) Carli is also amazing as an aesthetician- she is also a nurse so she is extremely knowledgeable! Amanda, the office manager, is always so sweet and helpful- wonderful staff all around! I'm so happy I found KALOS :)
Atlanta, GA |
I ultimately had a rhinoplasty. Doctor Stong, Kayla, and staff were excellent. The experience was seamless. When I got my cast off, it was one of the more exciting days of my life. I am grateful to have found such an experienced doctor and staff. He prepared me thoroughly for the healing process so I was very calm after surgery during postoperative period and able to handle the healing process. Do your homework and find someone who is qualified to do your surgery, like I did!
Panama City, FL |
I had an excellent experience with Dr Stong and the staff! I had a facelift and upper lower blepharoplasty. He explained the healing process in depth both before and after surgery, so I had very realistic expectations. I undrrstood this was not an overnight process and that it can take time for the healing process to take place. I'm a year out from surgery and couldn't be more thrilled with the results! I highly recommend Dr Stong and his staff. They are friendly and patient care centric focused
in Atlanta, GA |
A friend told me about Dr. Stong and I saw him for an injury to my nose. He really seemed to care about my recovery and I didn't feel like he was trying to get me in and out as quickly as possible as I often feel with other doctors. The results were spectacular. I'm very glad I went to a specialist and I'm very glad my friend told me about Dr. Stong. Highly recommend.
in Atlanta ga |
I went into see Dr. Stong because he came highly recommended and I was not disappointed one bit. He exceeded all my expectations. His staff was very professional, knowledgable and friendly. Dr. Stong made it a point to spend as much time with me as I needed and answered all my questions thoroughly.....and most importantly his work was flawless. I will certainly use him for any facial needs I may have in the future.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Although he could not help my Mother , he found us help. He took his time and went above and beyond. He was kind and patient. I appreciate it the fact that he knew she needed care out of his area and still was so helpful.
Atlanta, GA |
Doctor was excellent!
in Kennesaw, GA |
Dr Stong performed a miracle in my opinion. My nose needed extensive repair due to six rounds of Mohs surgery. After the surgery and healing time my nose looked as good or better than before. This was about eight years ago and I am still in awe of Dr Stong.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin C. Stong, MD?
Are you Dr. Benjamin C. Stong, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Stong

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
    • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
    • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
    • Dermal Filler
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Facelift
    • Facial Peel
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
    • Head and Neck Surgery
    • Hylaform Injection
    • Laser Vein Removal
    • Neck Liposuction
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
    • Radiesse® Injections
    • Restylane® Injections
    • Skin Resurfacing

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

University of Alabama At Birmingham

Albert Einstein Medical Center

Completed in 2009

Emory University

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Stong has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Stong's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
    • Board certified in Otolaryngology
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Stong

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Stong's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Stong

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Stong's Care Philosophy