Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Stong

Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery LLC

371 E Paces Ferry Rd Ne Ste 850 Atlanta, GA 30305

Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Atlanta, GA and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Alabama At Birmingham medical school in 2002. He is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stong to book an appointment.

Dr. Stong's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stong

4.2

77.58620689655173%
3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Stong?
This was a horrible experience I’ll never forget! The staff and doctor build up false expectations to get your money. They charge double the price of others with disappointing results. The staff and Stong wouldn't listen to me after treatment while I was in a life threatening condition!! It’s been almost a year and I still have damage to my face due to his irresponsible, efficient carelessness. Be sure to view and ask questions about his before and after pic's, his reviewers include his staff, family and friends. Totally regret going to Stong and highly recommend using a doctor with more experience and reasonable prices. Note- honestly you don't always get what you pay for!
Apr 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
I had an earlobe reduction about 6 months ago and the results were amazing. He is wonderful and thourough from start to finish. Very skilled and very professional. I have had a consult on a facelift and would not use anyone else when I decide to do it.
Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
After a somewhat disappointing outcome with a cosmetic surgery I had 3 years ago I wanted the best cosmetic surgeon in Atlanta to perform my facelift and blepharoplasty. Extensive research lead me to Dr. Stong and as soon as I met him I knew I would be in the best hands. I liked his quiet confidence and the fact that he took the time to respond to all my questions and concerns. Dr. Stong is not a slick doctor who talks you into procedures you do not need, neither does he create unrealistic expectations. But what a great job he did ! I am very pleased with the results, which are very natural but take years off my face. The whole experience, from the first consultation to the surgery, the aftercare and the care by his wonderful staff was tremendous. I have nothing but praise for dr. Stong and I wholeheartedly recommend him.
Adriana B. – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
We were extremely pleased with Dr. Stong and the outcome.
Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
Extremely pleased with my results, the office staff, and Dr. Stong.
Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
Dr. Stong is the ONLY person I trust with my Face. His attention to detail tops all other Doctors I have tried prior to finding him! The search is over! He and the Kalos team are highly recommended!
Ej – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Stong to anyone who wants incredible natural looking results. His expertise is beyond anyone else in Atlanta.
Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
Dr Stong is the best! Not only is he double board certified, You can truly tell he loves what he does. His artistic eye and natural results=pure perfection.
Antoinnette – Jul 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
Wonderful experience! Dr. Strong was very attentive and knowledgeable. All of my questions were answered clearly and I'm extremely satisfied with my results. Lovely staff as well.
Katya in Atlanta, GA – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
You cannot ask for a kinder, more supportive staff than this. Dr. Stong had performed surgery on me years ago while practicing as an ENT. I jumped on the opportunity to see him for my cosmetic procedure when I realized he was the doctor at this practice. His work is amazing and I am so glad I chose him to do my procedure.
Misty in NC – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
Dr. Stong at Kalos Plastic Surgery did an excellent job with my rhinoplasty. Everyone is using "amazing", "beautiful", and "perfect" to describe my results. It is truly remarkable how great it looks just a few weeks post op. the staff has always been great. I'd highly recommend Dr. Stong as it is imperative to trust someone double board certified and specializing in the neck/face/head to perform such complex surgeries. I sing his praises to anyone who asks about my surgery, the process, etc. Dr. Stong is direct, professional and helpful. What mattered most to me was the result of my procedure and I couldn't be more satisfied and please. I'm so happy I chose Kalos.
Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
Dr. Stong goes above and beyond to make his patients feel confident and secure about any procedure. He is patient and takes the time to carefully listen to your concerns and provides realistic advice and recommendations. His work is beyond perfection! Dr. Stong is an extremely talented surgeon and I would not trust anyone other than him to perform procedures on my face. He is a true expert in his field!
Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
All I can say is WOW. Dr Strong performed lower blepharoplasty on me. Before the surgery I had huge bags under my eyes that constantly made me look tired and older. The transformation between then and now is nothing short of amazing. The bags are completely gone, I always look refreshed, and I swear I look 10-15 years younger now. I’m so impressed with the work he did. My recovery was remarkably short (minimal swelling and bruising compared to what I was expecting). His whole team is amazing and I 100% recommend Dr Strong if you’re considering getting some work done!!
Matt in Decatur , GA – Jun 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
First timer with chin filler and very happy with my experience with Dr. Stong. I couldn’t be happier with the result, I will be back! Thanks Dr. Stong!
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
I am extremely happy with the level of service and satisfaction I received from Dr. Strong and the staff at Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery. I went in to correct a problem under my eyes created by another “day spa facility” and Dr. Strong did an amazing job. I could not be happier. He made it 1,000% better. I will not make the mistake of going anywhere else in the future…thank you to Dr. Strong and his staff.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
I went for a non surgical rhinoplasty to fill in the assemetry on my nasal bridge and nose bump. The results were achieved immediately. I’m so glad to have turned to Dr. Stong. No one would guess I had my nose done in the first week of the procedure. No bruising just some reasonable swelling. It was a success!
Suwanee , GA – Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
My consultation appointment with Dr. Benjamin Stong went very poorly. I am a nice polite person. I was happy to be there & was looking forward to meeting with him. But in return he was rude, snippy, & snappy at me. He made disdainful faces like a bratty little boy at me for no reason. He did all of the talking, & didn't ask me any questions about the my particular situation for which I was seeking treatment. Unfortunately, this was my first ever meeting with a rude mean plastic surgeon.
Amelia in Memphis, TN – Jan 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
I went to Dr. Stong for a lower face and neck lift. I am thrilled with the results. Dr Stong is trained and experienced in the most advanced face lift technique in the U.S. it costs more because it is a much, much better face lift. Don’t shop around -he is the only surgeon you want. Susan C
Avondale Estates – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
I had filler placed with his Bruise free injection technique. It was more comfortable than other injections I have had at other offices and no bruising. I was ready for a party that evening.
Smyrna, GA – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?
3 yrs ago Dr. Stong did filler in my lips, temples, and tear troughs. My lips ams temples looked great. The filler in my tear trough was too thick and it looked like I had a pea under my skin. Now, 3 yrs later I went in for a second appointment to discuss options for my aging skin. He was informative, but he seemed angry throughout my entire appointment. He was not super friendly 3 yrs ago, but 3 yrs later he seems like a very unhappy person. I will go to someone else in the future.
Atlanta, GA – Oct 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stong?

We are committed to our goal of patient satisfaction and strive to provide patients with superior care. We use the most advanced techniques in facial plastic surgery in order to provide superior, long lasting results.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery