Dr. Benjamin C. Stong, MD

Dr. Benjamin C. Stong, MD

Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck | Male

Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery LLC 5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 910, Atlanta, GA 30342 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

We are committed to our goal of patient satisfaction and strive to provide patients with superior care. We use the most advanced techniques in facial plastic surgery in order to provide superior, long lasting results.Read more

Dr. Stong's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Stong's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stong

Dr. Stong accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Stong has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Stong's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stong to family and friends
4.2
Experience with Dr. Stong
Dr. Stong's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (33)
New Orleans, LA |
I had been unhappy with the appearance of my nose. It seemed long and the tip was larger than I liked. I did a bunch of research about rhinoplasty. Ultimately, I found Dr Stong because he has special training and certification in facial plastic surgery. I just wanted a subtle change. After meeting Dr Stong I was excited for the procedure. He took a lot of time with me to address concerns and go over the details of the procedure. I just finished my one year appointment and my nose looks great.
New York, NY |
I had always been very natural and healthy...but my neck bothered me. I couldn't believe I was thinking about plastic surgery. I found dr Stong because of his before and after pictures. He explained that I needed a mini deep plane facelift. The procedure was a breeze. He fully prepared me. 4 months after and I look 20 years younger and most importantly natural. I still look like myself, just younger and better. Thanks to Dr Stong and his wonderful staff!
Smyrna, GA |
Had a mole removed off my lip. 3 months later and I can't even see a scar!
Atlanta, GA |
I had become increasingly frustrated with the lines forming around my mouth. I found Dr Stong for his mirocannula bruise free injections. We ultimately chose voluma. The result was instantaneous and I even went out to dinner that evening with no noticeable bruising. Highly recommend him for your fillers. I'm coming in next week to do sculptra in my cheeks.
Decatur, GA |
As a guy I was almost embarrassed to start Botox. After meeting with Dr Stong, I was very comfortable moving forward. My girlfriend said it definitely made me look younger, yet very natural. I will never go to anyone else. Awesome experience.
Decatur, GA |
I had been considering a rhinoplasty for years. Dr Stong and the staff were great! The office is great. I got to even change the shape of my nose on the computer during the visit to help give the doc an idea of what I wanted. He was very detailed and prepared me for the process. I'm now 6 months out and the results are outstanding. I know the process is still ongoing, but I'm already very very happy. I cried for joy when the cast came off! A shout out to Dr Stong and Kalos! They are the best!
in Atlanta, GA |
I strongly suggest you do your research and ask a lot of questions. Dr. Stong and saff really eased my mind and made me feel so much more comfortable going through with my Facelift. I had consulted with multiple Doctors in the Atlanta area but non made me feel like i had little to worry about post surgery. I am 6 months post op and i have never felt better. Thank you Dr. Stong!
in Atlanta, GA |
My lips looks amazing! No bruises, no pain, just slight swelling but gone before I knew it! Thank you Dr. Stong! Your office is beautiful and your staff is amazing! I really felt at home.
Decatur, GA |
I sought out Dr Stong because of his bruise free injection technique. I had juvederm injected into my lips and around my mouth. I went out that evening and had no bruising. The results made me look and feel younger and more attractive. I will be getting a facelift this fall and can't wait. His before and after results on the website are incredible. I would recommend the office to anyone looking for a facial plastic surgeon!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr Stong's staff was excellent. He is a compassionate and kind doctor with a very busy office. Despite that he has always taken the time to sit down and explain everything related to the procedure. I have had several procedures done in the office and have loved the outcomes. I would recommend him to anyone!
in Smyrna, GA |
My wife did not like the result of a small (reversible) procedure (not his fault - she just didn't like it) and went back in to have the procedure reversed. Next thing I know, I get frantic messages from her describing his anger with her about her decision and downright abusive treatment in his office. When she came crying and visibly upset she told me what had transpired in his office and how he made sure the reversal procedure was as painful as he could make it even denying her local numbing.
Duluth, GA |
The staff at the front desk were nice, but my overall experience was not good. The Juvederm left much bruising and swelling on one side. It did not get better over the next several weeks. This made me self conscious and reclusive.
in Chattanooga |
I've always taken care of myself, so I gave myself an early present for my 50th by having eyelids/facelift. I did extensive research and would have gone out of state, but I am peripherally involved in the industry and an Atlanta & Charlotte dermatologist said he is among the best in the country. I’ve had my 6-month follow up and I look 10 years younged. I don’t take medical reviews lightly; positive results were immediate, but I think time truly determines a successful outcome. Highly recommend!
in Atlanta, GA |
What first drew me to Dr. Stong's office was his bruise-free injectables- I have now had my lips done 3 times by him, and they are perfect every time! I also maintain my Botox with him :) Carli is also amazing as an aesthetician- she is also a nurse so she is extremely knowledgeable! Amanda, the office manager, is always so sweet and helpful- wonderful staff all around! I'm so happy I found KALOS :)
Atlanta, GA |
I ultimately had a rhinoplasty. Doctor Stong, Kayla, and staff were excellent. The experience was seamless. When I got my cast off, it was one of the more exciting days of my life. I am grateful to have found such an experienced doctor and staff. He prepared me thoroughly for the healing process so I was very calm after surgery during postoperative period and able to handle the healing process. Do your homework and find someone who is qualified to do your surgery, like I did!
in Atlanta, GA |
A friend told me about Dr. Stong and I saw him for an injury to my nose. He really seemed to care about my recovery and I didn't feel like he was trying to get me in and out as quickly as possible as I often feel with other doctors. The results were spectacular. I'm very glad I went to a specialist and I'm very glad my friend told me about Dr. Stong. Highly recommend.
in Atlanta ga |
I went into see Dr. Stong because he came highly recommended and I was not disappointed one bit. He exceeded all my expectations. His staff was very professional, knowledgable and friendly. Dr. Stong made it a point to spend as much time with me as I needed and answered all my questions thoroughly.....and most importantly his work was flawless. I will certainly use him for any facial needs I may have in the future.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Although he could not help my Mother , he found us help. He took his time and went above and beyond. He was kind and patient. I appreciate it the fact that he knew she needed care out of his area and still was so helpful.
in Kennesaw, GA |
Dr Stong performed a miracle in my opinion. My nose needed extensive repair due to six rounds of Mohs surgery. After the surgery and healing time my nose looked as good or better than before. This was about eight years ago and I am still in awe of Dr Stong.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin C. Stong, MD?
Are you Dr. Stong?

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
    • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
    • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
    • Dermal Filler
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Facelift
    • Facial Peel
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
    • Head and Neck Surgery
    • Hylaform Injection
    • Laser Vein Removal
    • Neck Liposuction
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
    • Radiesse® Injections
    • Restylane® Injections
    • Skin Resurfacing

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

University Of Alabama At Birmingham

Albert Einstein Medical Center

Completed in 2009

Emory University

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Stong has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Stong's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
    • Board certified in Otolaryngology
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Stong

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Stong's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Stong

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Stong's Care Philosophy