Family Medicine  |
Dr. Benjamin Stahl, MD
Dr. Benjamin Stahl, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Boerne, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

1430 S Main St Ste 111

Boerne, TX 78006

• First Choice Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • Medico
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Stahl

Dr. Stahl's Experience

Dr. Stahl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Christus Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Stahl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stahl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stahl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stahl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stahl to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Stahl's Performance
Boerne, TX |
Dr. Stahl is an excellent listener with a gift of putting people at ease. He's also a skilled clinician, intuitive and compassionate. His office is run very efficiently and the office staff members are also skilled and friendly yet professional.
in Pipe creek |
Myself and my entire family use Dr. Stahl frequently. He is always helpful, knowledgeable, and caring during our appointments. Out of the last five years I can honestly say I have never left feeling like my reason for seeing him was not resolved. Great place and I recommend this place to anyone.
in Boerne, TX |
This is hands down the best experience I have had in Texas as far as a primary care doctor is concerned. Dr. Stahl cared for me and about me. I love that he thinks of things in general wellness terms, not just focusing on one things. I would highly recommend this practice.
Boerne, TX |
My son went to Dr. Stahl awhile back for ADD, as he was going to college, and needed medication to help him focus for studying. Dr. Stahl told him he only wanted them to sell to others. He never followed up w/ my son regarding test results, nor did he return my wife's phone calls. I would never go back to him or recommend him to others
I am so sorry your experience at our office was unsatisfactory. ADHD medications are very tightly controlled by the DEA, and I do not prescribe them lightly. But I did not intend to imply "he wanted to sell to others"...of course not. Please accept my sincerest apologies.
Houston, TX |
He and his staff are the best we've ever had. They all are so caring and understanding. You can always reach one of the doctors no matter what day and time. Both of my girls love him and have since they were very little.
Bandera, TX |
He is one of the most caring Drs. that I have ever been too. He takes care of my entire family and they all love him . Love his staff also . My family has several serious medical conditions and he is the one that diagnosed them . He's not afraid to get you to a specialists if needed and he's never been wrong .
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Stahl is incredibly knowledgeable, he is almost always running perfectly on time, and the staff/other providers are phenomenal! The office is not only a comfortable setting, but everyone is always in a happy/friendly mood. Dr. Stahl and his staff obviously care the most about their patient's well being than about how much money they will make for the procedures/visits they accomplish. After being the patient at numerous other clinics, I have grown to greatly appreciate this quality. LOVE BFM
Houston, TX |
Don't use this office's physician's assistants, because they will tell you to go to the ER if you have pain. Research the practice well, and if you have a chronic illness, this would not be the place to go.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Stahl, MD?

Visit Dr. Stahl

Dr. Stahl accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • First Choice Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA