Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD

NeurologyMale

Neurology

Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD is a Neurology Specialist in Denver, CO and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci in 2008. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Rose Medical Center and Saint Joseph Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD

Kaiser Permanente - Franklin Medical Offices

2045 Franklin St Denver, CO 80205

Compare with other Neurology Specialists

Compare Dr. Rubin with our nearby Neurology Specialists at Rose Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Rose Medical Center today at (303) 997-0215.

These providers are on the medical staff of Rose Medical Center.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rubin

4.4

He did not care
My mom had a mass in her brain that other Dr’s said would be dangerous to operate on. Dr. Rubin advised that the risks of a biopsy hemorrhaging was low. He performed the biopsy and she hemorrhaged. The worst part though, was that Dr. Rubin and his team were not communicative afterwards at all. We spent a week trying to understand her condition and were being asked serious questions by the hospital whether or not to move her to hospice, which was extremely difficult since Dr. Rubin and his team would not give us answers and rarely spoke to us about her condition or recovery. At one point they said I could come in a 6am when the Neuro team met, to get information. I showed up, but he and his team did not. Later I was informed he went on vacation and we would have to wait until he returned to get answers to decide if we should keep her alive. He did not seem to care at all about us or the difficult choices we were being asked to make. I would never recommend him to anyone.
Mar 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin provided excellent care to my father during his very serious and time-sensitive illness. He was very kind, answered all of our questions, and was honest with us. Dr. Rubin also took the time to check on us (the patient's family) and provided us with reassurance during a very scary time. I would highly recommend him.
Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Oh! And in my review I failed to address the staff! The office staff and tbe PA's were amazing! I worked with Stephanie and Ashley. They were thorough and answered all of my questions and concerns. I was very happy all around and highly recommend Dr Rubin and his staff!
Phyllis Howard – Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Dr Rubin was able to diagnose my husband’s back defect that has been causing debilitating pain for over 5 years. He had been to 2 other spine surgeons who advised him to live with the pain. Dr Rubin took the time to personally ensure our insurance company approved the surgery in a timely manner. He and his PA Kelly did a great job while in the hospital and Ashley was great at responding to our post op needs and providing all the paperwork needed. What an excellent team!
Lila Lowrey in Denver, CO – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Fractured thoracic vertebrae. No complications with the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Rubin and his staff comprised of Kelly Dooley PA-C and Ashley, Medical Assistant.
Bruce Wilson CPA in Longmont, CO – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Dr Rubin is an excellant Dr. I have I.I.H and needed to have a shunt inserted to save my vision. My Dr. had called him ,and Dr Rubin made the time for me to perform the shunt surgery 2 days later. He and his nurse constantly visited the hospital to monitor my progress.Ive seen him twice since the surgery in his Aurora office.He took the time to explain things to me and put me at ease on my recovery. I'd highly recommend him and his staff.
David A.Wright (Batman) in Aurora, CO – Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin and his staff provide excellent service. His assistant, Ashley Padgett, was always prompt in responding to my frequent requests. She was friendly and welcoming and made me feel like I was in good hands. Betsy, Dr. Rubin’s surgical assistant, did a magnificent job in providing me with dignified care and a scar that is hardly noticeable. All in all, a superb team.
Josie Harvey in Conifer, CO – Dec 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin successfully treated me for trigeminal neuralgia. My husband and son were against the treatment I selected. So they went to the appointment with me to meet Dr. Rubin. He was very patient, answered all our questions, and we left the office completely at ease with the treatment plan. His approach made all the difference.
D. Daley in Littleton, CO – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin is teriffic. He, his PA and assistant Ashley took exceptional care of me. I had a spinal nerve root stimulator implant. I also have a pain disorder, so my care is more challenging. Dr. Rubin's care for me was amazing. He is very caring, compassionate and a great surgeon. He treated me with the upmost respect. He took the time to explain everything to make sure I understood. He included me in the decisions involving my care throughout. I would highly recommend Dr. Rubin. He's the BEST!
Denver, CO – Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
I recently had a baclofen pump put in to help manage my spasms in legs, stomach and back. It was the best decision because it has been life changing for me. I no longer struggle with simple daily tasks because of spasms and have way more energy throughout my day. The surgery went great and I felt well taken care of throughout the process.
Anna in Denver – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Dr Rubin is an amazing neurosurgeon! He is outstanding in his office and at the hospital. He is down to earth and very friendly. He did surgery on my son, to have a flap replaced, he looks and feels great! His PA Erin Erichson is a breath of fresh air. She's very friendly and has a great bedside manner. We appreciate Dr Rubin and his staff, it's nice to have friendly and helpful folks to get you thru a serious situation! We highly recommend Dr Rubin and his staff!! Thank you all??
The Holcomb Family in Brighton, CO – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
He is very unprofessional attitude towards his patients. He nursing staff is the same. He ordered images of my husband's neck and back, he did not double check to make sure the order went through and when we had the appointment all they could do is give is one excuse after another why they didn't get done and we have to drive 3 hours just to see him. We are very dissatisfied with him and his staff. I would double check his credentials before seeing this doctor.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
Frankie Herrell in Waldenburg, Co – Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Dr.Rubin replaced my c6-c7 disc. Very professional, very knowledgeable, minimal scar. Problem solved. Highly recommend. Thank you Dr. Rubin!
Matthew E Burns in Littleton Colorado – Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin was very good about explaining everything that he was going to do and why. He took his time and never seemed rushed or condescending.
Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
The top Colo neurosurgeons office and Dr. Benjamin Rubin literally saved my neck and body- I am in the medical field, know the whole local scene, so chose the best. With his patience in visits , under his kind thoughtful skillful care, I got perfect results and care. The admin staff can get busy, but my priority always will be choosing the top skilled neurosurgeon with the top bedside manner and patience. His youthful age also meant being up on newest techniques.
Denver Colorado – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
The office is poorly managed. My daughter had an 8:30 am appointment with Dr. Rubin and we weren't able to see him for over 3 hours--for a 10 minute consult. In addition, she was required to have a lot of pre-op stuff done and we were given a sheet with instructions for what needed to be done. Missing was an important x-ray, which they called us the afternoon before her surgery the next morning (7:30am). Very poor communication and patient preparation. I would not recommend.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
Denver – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
I am a 73 old male, that had an exceptional surgical experience with Dr. Rubin, that included decompression on 5 vertebrae in my lumbar, and a laminectomy in the same area. My recovery has been exceptional as well, and I was removed from all physical limitations today, following six weeks of rehabilitation. Dr. Rubin's skill as a surgeon is matched by his willingness and ability to communicate with you and your loved ones. to ensure complete understanding of your diagnosis and treatment.
Jack E. Hayes in Denver, CO – Jun 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Our family would recommend Dr.Rubin.. My husband Alex was placed in the best hands ever and, that in itself is truly a blessing. The rest is self explanatory he is an outstanding surgeon. Alex Montoya Pagosa Springs,colo
Alex Montoya in Pagosa Springs Colo – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Great bedside manner with ability to describe condition and procedures exactly. Anyone would be well served with Dr. Rubin as there surgeon.
Charlie Errol McGill in Littleton, CO – Jun 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin and his staff are a fantastic medical team! Thank you to them for not only saving my life after a car wreck but giving me the best possible quality of life I could hope for. Not only is Dr. Rubins quality of surgical skills excellent, the aftercare I have received has been of utmost high quality. This was not my first tragic accident. The care I received was so superior to anything I have experienced I have no doubt at all that this superior care is the fire that drives me onward.
Debbie McGregor in Rapid City, South Dakota – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rubin?