Dr. Benjamin Platt, MD

Dr. Benjamin Platt, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Benjamin Platt, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Vancouver, WA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Creighton Univ Sch Of Med in 2003 and specializes in pain medicine, pain medicine anesthesiology, and more.

2312 NE 129th St

Vancouver, WA 98686

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Platt

See how frequently Dr. Platt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chronic Pain

Dr. Platt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Platt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Platt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Platt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Platt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Platt to family and friends
4.0
based on 20 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Platt's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Vancouver, WA
Dr. Platt is truly a professional in what he does. Excellent bed side manner and listens to what you have to say. I consider myself very blessed to have him as my pain management Dr. He has gone to bat for me with the insurance companies, when I thought all hope was lost. I cannot say enough good...more
in Vancouver, WA
I've always been able to get an appointment with very little waiting. Dr. Platt has treated me for a few years now, for chronic back and hip pain. Whenever I see him, I always feel better. His cheerful spirit lifts me out of my doldrums.
in Kalama, WA
Dr. Platt is an excellent doctor and is truly helping me get my quality of life back. He is so very compassionate and listens very well to his patients. I feel blessed to have him as part of my great health care team. He is the kind of doctor that patients are very fortunate to have.
in Hillsboro, OR
I never got to see him because they sat 5 months on the referral and finally gave me an appointment which was after my medial coverage expired, and then of course started calling me to remind me that I didn't have insurance. And then when I told them to cancel the appointment because I no...more

Are you Dr. Platt?