Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Benjamin Paul, MD
Dr. Paul is a Chicago and NYC trained Facial Plastic and Hair Restoration surgeon. His training in Chicago and NYC combine the function and anatomical depth of ENT- Head and Neck surgical training with facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.

LENOX HILL HOSPITAL

100 E 77th St

New York, NY 10075

Learn about Dr. Paul

Dr. Paul treats each patient as though they are is his only patient. His goal with each patient is to help them look and feel their best with a rapid recovery and no evidence of treatment.

Dr. Paul's Experience

Dr. Paul's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Facelift
  • Follicular Unit Hair Transplant
  • Hair Transplants
  • Nasal Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Northwestern
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • New York University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • New York University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Paul has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Paul does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paul and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Paul's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Paul to family and friends
Dr. Paul's Performance
Livingston, NJ |
Incredible technique, results, passion and compassion. A gem!!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Paul is knowledgeable, caring, and performed an excellent rhinoplasty--I can also breathe again! We are so very pleased with the results!
in Scarsdale, NY |
Dr. Paul is a GEM! He is a kind, skilled doctor with a million dollar personality! As you can imagine, deciding to have a hair transplant is a scary and emotional decision. After meeting with Dr. Paul once, I knew he was my only choice. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and took the time to explain the procedure with sensitivity and care. His staff is warm, caring and they go above and beyond to make the experience a comfortable one! Dr. Paul is simply the BEST!
in New York, NY |
Would recommend Dr Paul without hesitation. Terrific bedside manner. Described plainly my options and their pros/cons/risk factors and then did exactly what we agreed. Everything went great, no bruising, no side effects. I'm a very happy patient.
in Troy, NY |
I had a facelift with Dr. Paul. I am almost 67 years old. I am more than 100% pleased with the outcome. My face looks natural and all my girlfriends and my husband say I look pretty again!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Paul was fantastic. He explained everything in full detail, walked through the different options, and truly cared about whether the PRP was successful or not. Would 100% recommend him to anybody with thin or thinning hair - as his work drastically improved by hair after 10 years of no improvement with other medicines, etc.
in New York, NY |
Dr Paul is such a caring, kind, and skilled plastic surgeon I would love to share my experience with him. Every visit with him has been a pleasure and I have been thrilled with my results each time. He does botox and filler for me in his office. The office and staff are lovely and I have definitely recommended him to friends. His work is precise using innovative techniques and my results always look tasteful. Thank you Dr. Paul!
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr Paul is a wonderful person and Doctor. I am very happy with the surgery he performed on my eyelids. He explained clearly what the procedure was, and the results were exactly as expected. He is a kind and patient person and his manners are impeccable. I highly recommend him.
in New York, NY |
I unfortunately broke my nose. I was panicked nervous and felt helpless, thinking I wouldn't look myself again. I stumbled upon the office of dr. Paul, and i cant be any more happier. Dr. Paul and staff were top notch quality when it came to all my needs. Dr. Paul was gentle kind and understanding of my fears and concerns. He addressed all questions i had and any doubts i was feeling. The procdure was quick and painless. Dr. Paul reset my nose with his own fingers. The results are incredible!
in New Jersey |
Dr. Paul thoroughly impressed me. He is down to earth and the easiest doctor to speak with. He truly has the best bedside manner of any doctor that I have met. I really cannot describe how skilled Doctor Paul really is. He has my highest recommendation. Additionally, his office is immaculately clean. The procedure room is spotless. You feel less like a patient and more like a family member.
in New York, NY |
Dr Paul is at the top of the field in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery. His manner, His deft hands and aesthetic eye...along with a beautiful spirit, made my journey miraculous. I recommend you look no further for any procedure you may be considering. You can TRUST Dr Benjamin Paul for your total care, and the best outcome ever.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Dr. Paul made my experience perfect. From the initial consultation, I felt 100% comfortable. I conveyed that I wanted some improvement but did not want people to know that anything was done. He made that happen and I am thrilled with the outcome. Dr. Paul and his staff are so professional.
in Mount Kisco |
Great bedside manner but most importantly excellent results. Dr. Paul is truly the best!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Paul is a brilliant artist and surgeon. I cannot overstate how blessed I am to have been the beneficiary of this talented surgeon?s skill, understanding, compassion and artist?s vision of beauty. I am a changed woman thanks to Dr. Paul. Words are insufficient to express my gratitude to him for his transformation of my face.
in New York, NY |
It was an extremely high class experience. No wait time, very prompt, nice staff, beautiful office. He spent a good amount of time with me and was extremely thorough and did just what I asked for - I wanted filler to my lips that looked natural and not overdone and I got just that. I'm really happy with them. I love his work! Very happy. Overall A+
in Livingston, NJ |
I came to Dr. Paul for facial rejuvination. He performed upper and lower eyelid surgery and lip augmentation for me. I look fabulous. I still look like me, just more beautiful. Thank you so much! The office and the experience was truly first rate.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Paul had fantastic bedside manner, made me feel at ease throughout the process and especially during my procedure. He is knowledgeable, caring, and made sure he did everything possible to assure the possible outcome. Very pleased with my result.
in New York, NY |
I was recommended to Dr. Paul by a dermatologist I trust yet wa reticient to see a new doctor After meeting Dr. Paul I was immediately at ease. He is his relaxed, confident, honest and caring. Obviously, surgery is a big decision, yet I must emphasize that he was not at all pushy. I decided to have the surgery and requested a date which he accomodated. The pre/ post opp instructions were extremely clear, he called the night of the surgery and two other times. As a 20-year NYer, no hesitations!
in New York, NY |
I have only great things to say about Dr. Paul and his staff. Dr. Paul has a great demeanor and is a wonderful doctor. I love my results!!
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Paul, MD?
Are you Dr. Paul?